expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

I haven't commented on anyone else's gallery; but I found myself agreeing with everyone's thoughts here and quickly realized you deserve the praise you're receiving. Your work is very slick, very attractive - and has an understated unique flare that most modern designs seem to lack.

Because I don't think anyone has mentioned it, yet, I wanted to give you kudos on your wiki-skin. Beautiful stuff, Exp.

1223994961_newstonesoup.png

... I should have been a pair of ragged claws ... - T.S. Eliot

Taboo Monkey Blue Blog: Writing on Writing - Sudoku Tips and Tricks - The Greatest Maze

I totally have to give a shout-out to PI+, and the sig and avatar based upon it. Love it, love it, love it.

I love all your work, but the depth of detail in PI+ is stunning.

QFT. That's really good. :)

Thank you TLH (i can call you that, right?). :D

I haven't commented on anyone else's gallery; but I found myself agreeing with everyone's thoughts here and quickly realized you deserve the praise you're receiving. Your work is very slick, very attractive - and has an understated unique flare that most modern designs seem to lack.

Because I don't think anyone has mentioned it, yet, I wanted to give you kudos on your wiki-skin. Beautiful stuff, Exp.

Thanks Taboo. I don't believe I've seen a gallery of your own yet. I'll be looking forward to it (if you plan on one, of course)

MSC #8: Wikipedia

th_WikiSkinned.png

Are you german or why did you use an articel about the german icebear Knut?

Nope, I'm Chinese. I only used that article because it was the article on the main page when I took a screenshot of Wikipedia.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Well anyway’s I prefer that webpage design over the real one anyday man! I made a new sig check my gall!

{Ch@/\/\p}

Thanks man, I'll be sure to check it out. :P

Exp: I never realized until now the sneaky appearance of your Business Man in you MSC Wikipedia entry.

Yeah, I have a somewhat obsession to be 100% PDN as much as possible in competitions. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

And your gallery banner is really cool as well!

I will have to agree, and throw my congratulations to you too. Nice gallery.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Your ice cube makes me thirsty.

Thanks! This was my first serious attempt at making ice. I'm taking advice from Ash now, and I'll have a newer updated one up in a few days.

*hands pyro a cold Mountain Dew* :mtdew:

And your gallery banner is really cool as well!

I will have to agree, and throw my congratulations to you too. Nice gallery.

Thank you, the 3D text was a spinoff of Jake2k's tut. *catches Helio's congratulations*

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

New piece! (see first post)

Flow - an expiredConcept

I'm really proud of this one because it looks pretty realistic in my opinion. I got inspiration from Oma's water piece, and I decided to try one myself, as lately I have been venturing into the realm of glass, ice, water, etc.

Enjoy!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Ice Cube much better now :)

Thanks to you! :D

I really like flow...I made one like it too but never posted it

Never posted it? Come on, you know how we all love to see your pieces. (Please?)

(Get outta my mind :shock: :lol: )

I wish I was in your mind, it would be like a stockpile of super PDN techinques and pwnage skillz. :lol:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Yeah it amazed me too -- you really did a great job on your banner. I knew J2K would post a comment any second after that, so I looked at pg. 5, and sure enough :lol:

Awesome job, Flow is sweet!

007 Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Wow.....

Thats all i can say....

:shock: icon_e_surprised.gif :shock:

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

New piece! (see first post)

Glassy Lettering - an expiredConcept

I've been trying to achieve this effect for a long time, ever since I saw this tutorial for Photoshop. This was the best and closest result I got to the original piece.

Enjoy!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Again, :shock: , :shock: , :shock: , :shock: , :shock: , and :shock: , and maybe even :o

You're really good

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!