expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

On a side note, I have scrapped my Leopard Mech (well, not totally, I've just stopped production on it),

...You're scrapping it?! no!

and have decided to restart, this time, with a cheetah, and in a much more interesting pose as well. I hope to finish the head in a day or too, and then move on to the rest of the body. I want this one to be a surprise, so don't expect any WIPs of this from me, but it will look similar to my Leopard Mech, like the color scheme and shading techniques. :wink:

Yay!

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

The mechanical leopard is amazing, sad you are not going to complete it!

Don't worry! I've got another one in production. :wink:

and have decided to restart, this time, with a cheetah, and in a much more interesting pose as well. I hope to finish the head in a day or too, and then move on to the rest of the body. I want this one to be a surprise, so don't expect any WIPs of this from me, but it will look similar to my Leopard Mech, like the color scheme and shading techniques. :wink:

Yay!

Yeah, okay, so I finished the head. However, I am having trouble planning the line art for the upper back and the shoulders. I need it to look cool, but I just can't seem to find a good combination. :(

So I'm going to be working on my wallpaper pack for now, until I come up with some good inspiration, which I know you are waiting for. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Congrats on winning PMC#4

Thanks Jerkfight. Can't wait for the next one! :D Appreciate all the time and effort you put into organizing it.

love the new lepard mech

Thank you, although it is quite old. :)

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Eh, nah. I'll let it stay, if not as a WIP, then as a filler to keep the traffic coming while I finish up my wallpaper pack, to which I have added another variation to. So that's currently 4 different variations. I'll try to come up with more, but if I can't, I'll just release it.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

New pack! (see first post)

Wallpaper.Pack Released!

After a week or two of careful planning and execution, I am proud to present my first ever, Wallpaper.Pack!

Based off of the work of Patrik Hubner and iuneWind, these wallpapers combine the two worlds of vexel textures and 3D objects, all using Paint.NET.

Enjoy!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

dude! your wallpapers are awsome! can i request a tut for it?

Thanks Salu! A tut? It's actually really simple. Not too worthy of a tut in my opinion.

The wallpapers are awesome. Hopefully I'll be that good eventually. :D I agree, you should do a tut. :)

Don't worry, you'll become much better, just keep practicing and experimenting!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png