expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

On a side note, I have scrapped my Leopard Mech (well, not totally, I've just stopped production on it),

...You're scrapping it?! no!

and have decided to restart, this time, with a cheetah, and in a much more interesting pose as well. I hope to finish the head in a day or too, and then move on to the rest of the body. I want this one to be a surprise, so don't expect any WIPs of this from me, but it will look similar to my Leopard Mech, like the color scheme and shading techniques. :wink:

Yay!

The mechanical leopard is amazing, sad you are not going to complete it!

Don't worry! I've got another one in production. :wink:

and have decided to restart, this time, with a cheetah, and in a much more interesting pose as well. I hope to finish the head in a day or too, and then move on to the rest of the body. I want this one to be a surprise, so don't expect any WIPs of this from me, but it will look similar to my Leopard Mech, like the color scheme and shading techniques. :wink:

Yay!

Yeah, okay, so I finished the head. However, I am having trouble planning the line art for the upper back and the shoulders. I need it to look cool, but I just can't seem to find a good combination. :(

So I'm going to be working on my wallpaper pack for now, until I come up with some good inspiration, which I know you are waiting for. :D

Eh, nah. I'll let it stay, if not as a WIP, then as a filler to keep the traffic coming while I finish up my wallpaper pack, to which I have added another variation to. So that's currently 4 different variations. I'll try to come up with more, but if I can't, I'll just release it.

dude! your wallpapers are awsome! can i request a tut for it?

Thanks Salu! A tut? It's actually really simple. Not too worthy of a tut in my opinion.

The wallpapers are awesome. Hopefully I'll be that good eventually. :D I agree, you should do a tut. :)

Don't worry, you'll become much better, just keep practicing and experimenting!

Archived