expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

:(:(:cry: Too good...

And overwhelming...

:cry:

And creative! :mrgreen:

Wow........

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

I love your work. It's creative, not too cluttered, and just perfect. And yes, you should post some tuts. I'm pretty sure they'll be great.

Thank you Hlnl, I have posted two tutorials before, links located in my signature.

As for the wallpapers, I could probably just post a mini tut in my gallery, as I think it would be too short to be a full fledged tutorial.

If there is anything else you would want a tutorial on, just ask, I'll see what I can do.

:(:(:cry: Too good...

And overwhelming...

:cry:

And creative! :mrgreen:

Wow........

Thank you MixMan, although I do owe the idea to Patrik Hubner over at MadPotato. That's where I first got inspiration for the wallpapers. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

...although I do owe the idea to Patrik Hubner over at MadPotato. That's where I first got inspiration for the wallpapers...

That's disappointing... :(

You should try and use your talent to do something that is a little more creative...

That's my 2cents.gif

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

wow. I come back after a few days and peek into your gallery, and...well...all I have to say is...is...WAAHHHHHH :cry::cry: !! *runs out of the forum crying like the little baby I am*

On a more serious note, you don't cease to amaze me, expiration. Keep it up and you might make some big bucks with your skills :D

Thanks Crimson. Hopefully this should stop you from taking those frequent breaks from the forums. :twisted:

Anyways, I hope you like my wallpapers. Here's a tissue if you need one.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, my largest resolution wallpapers are 1280 x 1024. :(

However, if you want something, I could make something for you ... :?:

Anything for a fan. :)

And I'll need to know your screen resolution too.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

...although I do owe the idea to Patrik Hubner over at MadPotato. That's where I first got inspiration for the wallpapers...

You should try and use your talent to do something that is a little more creative...

That's my [two cents].

I completely agree with barkbark00. I think I may have said something before about your creations not being unique. You really are talented; don't get me wrong. It's just that you're kinda thriving off other people's creations by recreating them or call it "gaining inspiration".

On sort of another note... I hear that you make wallpapers (or other stuff) for your fans. Although I don't like that you "gain inspiration" from other pieces of work, I really do love your stuff. So... I was wondering if you could create something ORIGINAL for me? Please?? :( I just want something absolutely original. No inspiration, no nothing. (Except PdN, of course.)

This is a free country (I guess you're from the US), and you don't have to create ANYTHING for ANYONE, but I would be an even bigger fan of yours if you did.

Thanks, and wanna see some original stuff!! :D

drew-10.png

Your work is just wonderful! Amazing wallpapers!

Thanks! :D

That's my [two cents].

I completely agree with barkbark00. I think I may have said something before about your creations not being unique. You really are talented; don't get me wrong. It's just that you're kinda thriving off other people's creations by recreating them or call it "gaining inspiration".

On sort of another note... I hear that you make wallpapers (or other stuff) for your fans. Although I don't like that you "gain inspiration" from other pieces of work, I really do love your stuff. So... I was wondering if you could create something ORIGINAL for me? Please?? :( I just want something absolutely original. No inspiration, no nothing. (Except PdN, of course.)

This is a free country (I guess you're from the US), and you don't have to create ANYTHING for ANYONE, but I would be an even bigger fan of yours if you did.

Thanks, and wanna some original stuff!! :D

I agree with both of you as well, I would love to create some original artwork to call my own. However, I'm not very creative. I can execute, but I can't conceptualize. The most original piece in my gallery would have to be my PI + or Industrialize, but I only happened upon it by accident. I wish I had some great ideas of my own, but I just don't. Maybe it's because I'm always really stressed out and depressed ...

Don't even get me started on why I am.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

The most original piece in my gallery would have to be my PI + or Industrialize, but I only happened upon it by accident.

But then again, many great creations are just accidental. Even if you're trying to create a certain image, often times you trip over a certain effect that strikes your fancy. It ends up becoming better than what you thought it would have been.

I know how you feel, and I struggle with it too. Just go with the flow, play around with different things. It'll turn out fine.

-Expiration- said:
Sorry, my largest resolution wallpapers are 1280 x 1024. :(

However, if you want something, I could make something for you ... :?:

Anything for a fan. :)

And I'll need to know your screen resolution too.

wow thanks. i dont go on here tooo often because I use many forums, but my screen ress is:

1680 x 1050

thanks again

Edited by barbieq25
User requested email address to be deleted.

I completely agree. The snake twining itself through a "jungle" of microphones is really spiffy.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Dude that jaguar wall you made is freakin sweet! I was hoping to see it in here so I could nominate it ;)
I completely agree. The snake twining itself through a "jungle" of microphones is really spiffy.

thirded. :D

I shall never know how you come across such great ideas about combining images and then execute them. 8)

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Dude that jaguar wall you made is freakin sweet! I was hoping to see it in here so I could nominate it ;)

thirded. :D

I shall never know how you come across such great ideas about combining images and then execute them. 8)

This might be where you have shown - creativity :wink: :)

[After you got commented by people, where you responded with saying you're not creative, but you can execute well]

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Thanks all! :P

Yes Nab, I finally managed to create something original. If any of you would like the wallpapers without the Audio Jungle Logo, just ask. :)

I also added the third wallpaper to my gallery. Enjoy!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Indeed, then we could take advantage of your excellent work, and change the colors of specific elements to suit our tastes. :P

also:

this thread now has 200 posts in it. :P

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...