expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

ok. i'll sit tight, and wait, hopefully it will be done soon. (if at all) again, congrats on all the awesome works, an keep the awards coming! im sure you will!

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

However, there is no tutorial on how to create the effect in my sig, as I converted a Photoshop tutorial in order to create it. It consisted of many layers of clouds set to different blending modes. I'll try and make a tut if I have time, but high school just started a few weeks ago, so I may or may not have the time to.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

thanks expired, was about to say that.

oh yeah, expired, stop being so good. well, dont stop, keep going, but you know what i mean. :) i love your audio jungle entries, and all the rest of it too. if only i was a 50th of your skill, id be awesome !

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, Im new here, but I have been using PDN for a long time now, I have seen your creations, they are amazing, I have been using PDN for about 3 years now, I know a lot of tricks. I think that the picture you call energy, I think that's what you call it, is AWESOME!! I even tried to do it myself but with a few different things in it. MINE STINKS!!! I have no idea how you did that, but if you would please explain it to me that would be great. I doubt you will reveal how you did it but I thought it was worth a shot. If you want to tell me or show me in steps or in a tutorial type thing, you could send it to me at jaydude240@yahoo.com, I would really appreciate it, I think your work is great.

Keep making amazing pictures,

PDNlover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
You're becoming an "Ash" - well done, I enjoy looking at your gallery! Your miles better than I could ever be!

First of all, he's even more miles ahead of me so :P

Secondly I believe that Ash is one of the many gods of Paint.NET and so are you :D If you don't agree with that then... you can be a demigod :D!!

Edited by Shadowfax

09-2217552225L.jpg

Pictures say a lot of things. Mostly just that the creator is awesome...