Oma's gallery

oma

I play by ear and I can only play by notes if I write every single note out and practice for about a month. You can just find a song you would like and copy some of the notes and place it in your image. I just looked at your piece one more time and it's even more beautiful. Nice job, I must say! :P

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

"she makes my heart sing"

17.png

EDIT I guess I should put in the inspiration. I was listening to a J Hendrix tune "Wild thing, you make my heart sing" and as usual in my off tone voice I was singing at the top of my lungs the WRONG words !

This is a amazing picture Oma, Continue your job, well done :)

U2l6xrt.png

Oma when you ask for information on notes you don't know what you're asking because:

there are a couple of criteria that depend which note is which:

1. the amount of time you should hold the note, here you can choose from 6 different kinds.

2. the pitch which is determined by the position of the note relative to the staff.

3. wether you are on the bass or violin staff.

I'm keeping it simple this way, it's even more complicated.

I may have some words wrong as the words are barely used in English and I learned them in Dutch.

If you want some examples or ready made pictures of notes just ask.

Edit: Wow :shock: .

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

just stopping in for a few mins. feeling a bit better but not able to sit too long at the computor.

just wanted to say thanks to all for the comments on the last picture "She makes my heart sing"

@survulus you may not know who Jimmy Hendrix was, he was a real legend of the acid culture music. That's why I used real retro acid tones of colors. I was listening and singing this song.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PShb9YiCEy0

just stopping in for a few mins. feeling a bit better but not able to sit too long at the computor.

just wanted to say thanks to all for the comments on the last picture "She makes my heart sing"

@survulus you may not know who Jimmy Hendrix was, he was a real legend of the acid culture music. That's why I used real retro acid tones of colors. I was listening and singing this song.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PShb9YiCEy0

:D I missed you to Helen. yes thanks I did get your e mail, sorry I didn't reply right away, but I've not even had a chance to sit and study it so far.

looks great though, and I'll be asking you some questions about it shortly.

and yes I had a chance to look at your fairy, just a quick look, I'm feeling better this morning and will be looking thru most of the galleries again, probably won't leave any comments today,( I'll never see them all if I chat on each one :lol: )

anyways I must really be feeling better this morning

I did a little picture just because I liked so much the wine glass I saw Goonfella working on.

mine is still pretty ragged this is the first try.

LOVE POTION #9

just playing around can't concentrate

th_lovepotionnumber9.pngth_lovepotion9.pngth_champagneanyone.png

#3 above just when I get the top looking better the stem looks off. try try and try again. LOL!

:D I missed you to Helen. yes thanks I did get your e mail, sorry I didn't reply right away, but I've not even had a chance to sit and study it so far.

looks great though, and I'll be asking you some questions about it shortly.

and yes I had a chance to look at your fairy, just a quick look, I'm feeling better this morning and will be looking thru most of the galleries again, probably won't leave any comments today,( I'll never see them all if I chat on each one :lol: )

anyways I must really be feeling better this morning

I did a little picture just because I liked so much the wine glass I saw Goonfella working on.

mine is still pretty ragged this is the first try.

LOVE POTION #9

just playing around can't concentrate

th_lovepotionnumber9.pngth_lovepotion9.pngth_champagneanyone.png

#3 above just when I get the top looking better the stem looks off. try try and try again. LOL!

yes I've just done that step now. will do some more work on this and post it later. I'm not sure I've the shadow in the correct position checking the looks of different spots for the shadow. before I do the background and some distorts behind the glass, and within the shadow. .

its not the greatest glass so far but I'm working on techniques.

ciao

OMA

yes I've just done that step now. will do some more work on this and post it later. I'm not sure I've the shadow in the correct position checking the looks of different spots for the shadow. before I do the background and some distorts behind the glass, and within the shadow. .

its not the greatest glass so far but I'm working on techniques.

ciao

OMA