Oma's gallery

oma

if you mean in Paint.net perhaps when I feel up to sitting at the computor for a stretch. Might just be in semi transparent washes though. I've something in mind for this in my index. and not that crumby sig I've on first page of the gallery right now. that totally isn't what I'm going for.

if you mean with colored pencils I have to wait , my

Christmas wish list has a box of over 100 prisma color.

LOL!

ciao

thanks Crimson, its a passable likeness for hubby and myself, I do see quite a few flaws. not sure I'll correct here on this copy but definetly on the one I'm giving to my daughter for Christmas (original pencil drawing). I may re scann for this site then, at that point I'll decide to color or not. It was just a keep busy thing while I've been confined to bed rest. AS IF I actually rest.

:roll:

the facial features I'm not even going to attempt tonight , maybe tomorrow. I'm back to bed now and will do some reading before lights out. nighty night everyone

PS Boltbait I'm 1/4 way thru that book "Atlas Shrugged" you should have warned me it was soooooooooooo many pages. :wink:

Really wonderful work oma. I can see the time and patience that has gone into it, wonderful.

Good luck with your Ayn Rand reading. The big book with my girls and their friends right now is "Twilight".

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

thanks Janettsue, Welshblue and Kemaru. as you can see in above edited post I've now started to add facial features. There is still plenty to do on shading.

about the hair. well actually it is just washes over the pencil drawing. :wink: i did do a couple of extra layers underneath and motion blurred that was to fix up around the bangs area.

ciao

staytuned for future updates.

:wink:

thanks everyone for looking at the self portrait I was working on. Yes I may do a full background on this picture but not in paint.net I'm currently working on a pencil sketch for the daughter for Christmas. I'll be doing minor adjustments to this sketch and adding background in the next week. No time for a paint.net version. Have to start my Christmas baking :lol::lol: as If I need more cookies. from the lips to the hips :lol::lol:

WOW! (sorry for shouting but I'm real excited) I just noticed

wow.png

I hit the 10,000 + mark. Wow thanks everyone for looking at my gallery.

so I guess this is my 10,000 mark piece,,,"yes it had to be polar inversion"

Reflections of my Heart

refelectionsofmyheart2.png

Ciao

OMA

Congratulations, Oma on hitting that 10,000 mark! Sometimes it's best to shout to express happiness. :wink: I really love the polar inversion. Really, really beautiful!

EDIT: I looked at the index and....WOW (shouting expresses happiness :lol: ). Awesome job!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...

thank you I'm glad you enjoy my gallery

I was just sitting here finishing off a few little pieces I've had on the go for awhile.

this one was an attempt at abstract flowers in a painting style.

hope you enjoy "" I need a proper name any suggestions ""ciao OMA

EDIT

new name submitted by Kemaru

"Cherry Buzz"

Dec142008.png

'Promise' looks like it will deliver lots of them :D

I've tried for hours to get things as glassy as you do ... hours wasted because I haven't managed it yet :lol:

I think the Droste plug- in is naturally :AntiAliasingOff: (not that I'm complaining)

agreed it is AA off naturally. and that's what I'm trying to get a hold on so when I use the plugin I'll know where to place the jaggies to suit the picture.

I often take plugins and just push the envelope with them. Some of my best experimentations.

ciao

OMA