Oma's gallery

oma

both are absolutely fantastic, but imo "Redeem" is better..

"Knights" is a bit pixelated/blurry, and "Redeem" is just simply amazing =) I love how the rings interlink and the shadows are great (though you missed shadows in a few places, but it doesn't matter, its an abstract. =D )

Awesome stuff once again. :D

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

thanks Helen its what I thought but its not a great example, LFC4ever is correct its very pixelated. its a great example of how too much polarinversion, and distorts can be just one or two cliks beyond good taste. It will find its way to the trash bin shortly.... and I will use some of the things I learned to make a better image. "KNIGHTS 2"

PS @ LFC4ever. not shadows missing so much as some should have been under instead of over. and a bit too much transparency level for the depth away from forground of image.

some of the real far back ones were near impossible to get in there as the orginal was a flattened picture. :lol::lol:

thanks you Shk_828

inspiration from a movie I watched last night when I couldn't sleep. "King Arthur".

excalibar.png

Okay.

I have tried to make a sword, and Oma just did it. I would love to know how you did it. Would you mind PMing me with a "step by step" guide?

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

ohhhhhh I didn't take any screen shots...... let me do a mock up tut of something similar > I won't be posting it tonight or tomorrow (I've a birthday partyI'm helping to host for our friend who turns 70 tomorrow. I'll be spending the evening making fancy deserts and the make ahead pre dinner muchies.) but I'll work on it asap.

will that suffice?

hope so :lol::lol::lol:

ohhhhhh I didn't take any screen shots...... let me do a mock up tut of something similar > I won't be posting it tonight or tomorrow (I've a birthday partyI'm helping to host for our friend who turns 70 tomorrow. I'll be spending the evening making fancy deserts and the make ahead pre dinner muchies.) but I'll work on it asap.

will that suffice?

hope so :lol::lol::lol:

Suffice? You posted a great tutorial. That's the best one I have seen, not even the Photoshop tutorials could explain that so well. A job well done.

Have a cup of coffee on me, Oma!

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Excellent, excellent sword and the background really sets it off. Love it oma.

thanks

will that suffice?

hope so :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suffice? You posted a great tutorial. That's the best one I have seen, not even the Photoshop tutorials could explain that so well. A job well done.

Have a cup of coffee on me, Oma!

thanks will do that. hope you draw a sword real soon.

ciao

OMA

thanks Helen I'm glad I could help

. I've just realized its time to update my index on the first page again, I've added a few pictures lately that should be listed. so I'll be busy tonight.

I wonder what will inspire me in making my next art piece.

:lol::lol::lol: you never know might be a totally different direction altogther.

:lol::lol: thinking cap now on.

ciao OMA

wow, i haven't been to the front page of your gallery in a while and I must say that looks amazing! :shock: :D

How long did it take you to do the arranging of the photos, it looks very great. Really nice job, like your categories also. Great tutorial on that sword, now I just have to find time to try it out :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

why thank you for the comment on my gallery front page. I truly enjoyed doing that banner. The most difficult part was combing thru all my older Paint.net creations , I wanted to put them all there but knew I had to limit it and yet get a real cross section of the types of work I've done. Another consideration was color, I didn't want too many of the same color side by each.

once I picked the pictures I made a copy of each and just resized them all into one file. Then it was just a matter of importing each into an open image on a separate layer, so they could be moved and rearranged as I wished.

I'm glad you stopped by and left a message. Don't be such a stranger drop by more often.

ciao

OMA