Oma's gallery

oma

:lol::lol:

....... this is an older piece reworked. flattened to acheive some of the effects.

I guess my english wasn't correct on that one. the piece was done ages ago. already was flattened. no PDN avail for the individual elements. :lol::lol::lol: I even looked thru all my old burned discs to see if I'd salvaged anything.

so

I did a rough cut out the shape and then used the shadow plugin. same thing less steps.

although the transparent gradiant might solve one issue I'm having with this shadow.

I'm really not sure it needs a shadow. Are you sure you are not seeing a planet where no planet exists. :wink: its just colors..... :lol: whirled around in my mind. :lol:

EDIT:

good call I did go with the transparent fade out on the shadow and the wet floor reflection was the icing on the cake. good call, I shouldn't have doubted you. posted it back on pg 26 with the other two versions.

no I shouldn't have doubted that. I knew the dark shadow wasn't correct it was the transparent fade out I totally forgot about! I was too focused on the need to cut the main element out to make a shadow. the transparent fade made it possible to do just a basic cut around and not need to really mask it out.

I had originally thought the water distort and tried it. didn't like it. the wet floor works much better.

ciao

anyways want to say thanks again.

no I shouldn't have doubted that. I knew the dark shadow wasn't correct it was the transparent fade out I totally forgot about! I was too focused on the need to cut the main element out to make a shadow. the transparent fade made it possible to do just a basic cut around and not need to really mask it out.

I had originally thought the water distort and tried it. didn't like it. the wet floor works much better.

ciao

anyways want to say thanks again.

thanks , I was actually half way thru drawing some roses and Helen posted hers first.

so I had to salvage my picture. (her roses were better than mine :roll: as usual :lol: )

I loved the depth I was getting on the petals so I just did a garden of glossies with them.

not sure if its the petals with the attitude or is it moi!

:lol:

ciao

OMA

:lol: you did see them. I twisted them out of shape and did the above with them. lotss of attitude. :lol:

if it was at all possible blue steam would have been rising from the keyboard as I rushed to recreate. :lol::lol: just kidding.

I actually didn't keep my original rose but here is another little bouquet just for you. as roses they are a bit too rounded and not pointed enough near the top. but

they remind me of stained glass. created from the above. notice there aren't any thorns in my rose garden. now what does that say about me . :lol:

stainedglassroses.png

ciao

PS I see you were asked about the heart I made. I posted a quick little mini tut on how I did the 3d shaping for the hearts. but not the pattern. That pattern is long gone. LOL!

I like the eyes, nose, mouth sort of thing, it looks like a couples of gems, by the way today is friday the 13th. Edit: since yesterday I don't believe in friday the 13th anymore and discovered that your picture does fit my friday the 13th.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.