Oma's gallery

oma

That is totally, totally out of this world. It's like the whole thing is 'alive' if that makes sense?

Every where you look something else is 'happening' :shock:

BTW ... congratulation on your new evil status :twisted:

thanks

thanks ...I think on the evil status. Not sure if its bad or good but I think Pyrochild and Jake didn't think I would see that comment about adding it to my sig. :lol:

So.. now we have 2 robots on this forum.. oma and Ash..

What's going on, an invasion or what?

Great abstract oma, we really need to see a tut on how you do them.. :wink:

thanks you mentioned me in the same sentence as ASH. a tut?

how about I just put up something similar to the candle break down. so you can pick out some of the elements, and a few tips.

ciao OMA

That is totally, totally out of this world. It's like the whole thing is 'alive' if that makes sense?

Every where you look something else is 'happening' :shock:

BTW ... congratulation on your new evil status :twisted:

thanks

thanks ...I think on the evil status. Not sure if its bad or good but I think Pyrochild and Jake didn't think I would see that comment about adding it to my sig. :lol:

So.. now we have 2 robots on this forum.. oma and Ash..

What's going on, an invasion or what?

Great abstract oma, we really need to see a tut on how you do them.. :wink:

thanks you mentioned me in the same sentence as ASH. a tut?

how about I just put up something similar to the candle break down. so you can pick out some of the elements, and a few tips.

ciao OMA

thanks Helen and AmadeusX its coming along. I've been working on getting a decent canvas like background and this seems reasonable looking. now I'm stuck in how to give it brush strokes like in actual oil paintings.

this is a project I've been attempting off and on for ages and ages.

I get as far as the canvas and then can not figure out the rest. (at least to how I want it to look) (I'd like to eventually get a script lab done up to automatically place over all my work giving a brush signature to my work.)

again it goes to the back burner. perhaps next version of the program will offer up some new ideas on pushing the limit on this project. .

ciao

thanks Helen and AmadeusX its coming along. I've been working on getting a decent canvas like background and this seems reasonable looking. now I'm stuck in how to give it brush strokes like in actual oil paintings.

this is a project I've been attempting off and on for ages and ages.

I get as far as the canvas and then can not figure out the rest. (at least to how I want it to look) (I'd like to eventually get a script lab done up to automatically place over all my work giving a brush signature to my work.)

again it goes to the back burner. perhaps next version of the program will offer up some new ideas on pushing the limit on this project. .

ciao

To ruin the Oma=bot theory: There is no programmer that would be able to create an Oma-bot. As always Oma's creations are perfect,

even though we don't use that word as it was originally intended. <- just a useless fact you can forget.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

To ruin the Oma=bot theory: There is no programmer that would be able to create an Oma-bot. As always Oma's creations are perfect,

even though we don't use that word as it was originally intended. <- just a useless fact you can forget.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

I'll have to adress that shadow somehow. this is an older piece reworked. flattened to acheive some of the effects.

a shadow would have to be cut focal to separate layer. or perhaps just a fake in shadow using blur? not sure my skills are up to that but I'll give it a try. if you don't see a revision up it will be because the outcome is blahhhhhh!

EDIT first attempt at adding a shadow has been posted above comments better or worse? correct spot?

ciao

I'll have to adress that shadow somehow. this is an older piece reworked. flattened to acheive some of the effects.

a shadow would have to be cut focal to separate layer. or perhaps just a fake in shadow using blur? not sure my skills are up to that but I'll give it a try. if you don't see a revision up it will be because the outcome is blahhhhhh!

EDIT first attempt at adding a shadow has been posted above comments better or worse? correct spot?

ciao

Looking good, but shadow looks a bit :? ..

Merge all the shape thingys together into one layer, duplicate it, Silhouette on bottom shape layer, use Oct/Quad Reshape to form a perspective type shadow underneath the shape thingys, blur to good amount, transparency gradient to make it fade out.

(seems like a lot of steps, but it isn't really :P )

Its in the right place though. ;)

Maybe add a reflection too (very slight though ;) )

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Looking good, but shadow looks a bit :? ..

Merge all the shape thingys together into one layer, duplicate it, Silhouette on bottom shape layer, use Oct/Quad Reshape to form a perspective type shadow underneath the shape thingys, blur to good amount, transparency gradient to make it fade out.

(seems like a lot of steps, but it isn't really :P )

Its in the right place though. ;)

Maybe add a reflection too (very slight though ;) )

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

:lol::lol:

....... this is an older piece reworked. flattened to acheive some of the effects.

I guess my english wasn't correct on that one. the piece was done ages ago. already was flattened. no PDN avail for the individual elements. :lol::lol::lol: I even looked thru all my old burned discs to see if I'd salvaged anything.

so

I did a rough cut out the shape and then used the shadow plugin. same thing less steps.

although the transparent gradiant might solve one issue I'm having with this shadow.

I'm really not sure it needs a shadow. Are you sure you are not seeing a planet where no planet exists. :wink: its just colors..... :lol: whirled around in my mind. :lol:

EDIT:

good call I did go with the transparent fade out on the shadow and the wet floor reflection was the icing on the cake. good call, I shouldn't have doubted you. posted it back on pg 26 with the other two versions.