Oma's gallery

oma

Oma, have I ever told you how amazing you and your artwork are?

you sure have ....... hey I'm normal ...... I never get tired of someone saying so. :lol::lol::lol: thanks !

on another note I don't want to double post

I finally finished my index on page 1. :lol::lol::lol: only took me a couple of months...what can I say I kept getting sidetracked making art work. :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, you have to be one of the best abstract artists on the forum, it's all done so well.. and I love how your images that are focused around an object as well, liek the flower and people pics, I dunno what exactly it is, but they have a certain charm to them. Not to mention, the ammount of qulaity work you have here is amazing!

BlissC I've added darker shadows under the grapes that ought to help weight them down to the table so they don't seem to float away.

Yup, them grapes have stopped floating now! :wink:

At the risk of repeating myself again though....WOW! That really is awesome OMA!!! :D

bliss_sig_pencil_2.png

:lol::lol:

hubby says I'm carrying a suitcase for a handbag now. Now wonder my chiroprator bills are so high :lol::lol::lol:

think I'll have to buckle down and work on some sort of mini tut to share some ideas of how to go about an abstract. :lol::lol::lol: that's of course after I finish the one on the pear. Having a heck of a time knocking that down to something less than a zillion steps.

ciao OMA

Congratulations, oma!

You definitely deserve all of your awards. Especially the Big Bird award.

I love all your work, especially the index page banner. Great job with the placement and the concept!

Was the man in Evil in the Night inspired by Indiana Jones?

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Congratulations, oma!

You definitely deserve all of them. Especially the Big Bird award.

I love all your work, especially the index page banner. Great job with the placement and the concept!

Was the man in Evil in the Night inspired by Indiana Jones?

thank you Kemaru, the big bird award to me is the best one of all the awards. I'm glad you liked my index banner, I agonized over which pictures to show, I wanted a real variety, and think I acheived that. By the way all of those were done by moi! I think the only ones I used outside source was the polar bear, (I hand drew that) and the scenery of the lake with trees (I took that picture myself) and played with the pastel plugin.

The man in Evil in the night came from this question on the forum. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22158&hilit=drew+struzan

I still think of it as one of my most challenging pieces. I think I really learned on the fly on this one.

ciao OMA

thanks Goonfella you might be interested in the new section I just added to my index on page 1

Where I raid my trash bin. some pretty wicked (bad, terrible) images. My horrible mistakes. :lol: Just started it with one image so far. But it should prove to be a real eyeopener for some.

OMA has to work at this the same as everyone else ..... and not all of her pictures are for public consumption. :lol::lol:

ciao

Amazing new abstract piece,Ireally like the lighing and colours of it, they really give it a sense of atmosphere, to me at least, which is always very impotant in pictures. Yet again you've shown everyone that you're one of the best abstract artists on the forum. Can't wait for more. :)

And I quite like the idea of a "blooper real" kind of section. Kinda funny looking creature there. :P

quick someone bring the smelling salts. LFC4EVER just got a case of the vapours. :lol:

@Storm.shadow thanks that is very nice of you to say that. All I can tell you is it takes Practice, Practice, and more practice. Don't get discouraged if what you make doesn't always turn out how you wanted it to. That's why I put the "Oma's Trash bucket section in my first post (at the bottom). Not every piece I make looks great, some are way better than others, but some that don't look so hot taught me more.

come back any time. ask what ever you wish about the pictures. If I remember what I did or even roughly what I've done to make a certain thing I'll share.

ciao

OMA

@Storm.shadow thanks that is very nice of you to say that. All I can tell you is it takes Practice, Practice, and more practice. Don't get discouraged if what you make doesn't always turn out how you wanted it to. That's why I put the "Oma's Trash bucket section in my first post (at the bottom). Not every piece I make looks great, some are way better than others, but some that don't look so hot taught me more.

come back any time. ask what ever you wish about the pictures. If I remember what I did or even roughly what I've done to make a certain thing I'll share.

ciao

OMA

I know practice makes perfect. That was my old, once upon a time, motto. I saw your trash bin and it got me laughing actually. Looks like the dog got cooked in the microwave or something.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.