Oma's gallery

oma

ha ha ha you mean my mean glass of "love potion #9" I updated the previous page. yes I put it real small. It is one lousy picture.

I'll get it yet. There will be more work done on it tomorrow, the television will be taken over by the football watching crowd, and I will be regulated to the downstairs. (during game time I tend to be a real "pest" hubby and the son in law and grandson say...??? I really don't think so.) :lol:

ha ha ha you mean my mean glass of "love potion #9" I updated the previous page. yes I put it real small. It is one lousy picture.

I'll get it yet. There will be more work done on it tomorrow, the television will be taken over by the football watching crowd, and I will be regulated to the downstairs. (during game time I tend to be a real "pest" hubby and the son in law and grandson say...??? I really don't think so.) :lol:

yes thanks feeling much better today, .

Hubby not so well, he had operation earlier in week and then slipped on the ice and fell and cracked a rib coming home. So it was back to the hospital for xrays. Spent another day sitting in the emergency waiting room.

I get the remote for the TV today! no football/sports on the telly at our house. He is zoonked out on pain meds.

ciao

yes thanks feeling much better today, .

Hubby not so well, he had operation earlier in week and then slipped on the ice and fell and cracked a rib coming home. So it was back to the hospital for xrays. Spent another day sitting in the emergency waiting room.

I get the remote for the TV today! no football/sports on the telly at our house. He is zoonked out on pain meds.

ciao

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I like this one, Oma! I'm so happy your back and already making awesome images. I think you should do a tut on this one. Did you use polar inversion for this one, too?

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I like this one, Oma! I'm so happy your back and already making awesome images. I think you should do a tut on this one. Did you use polar inversion for this one, too?

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I second that. :shock:

ill 3rd tht if thts possible xD it looks really cool ann i dont have the slightest clue on even how to start it xD

ill 3rd tht if thts possible xD it looks really cool ann i dont have the slightest clue on even how to start it xD

thanks it was just a play item so I didn't write down any of it. or even save a pdn. :cry:

sniff.png

I know I used different settings for the vase. can't remember

but maybe we can use this as an exercise if deconstructing and image down to managable parts.

as I said I can not recall what exactly I did

but this might give you an few ideas and jump off points to do your own individual ones.

(13182)

:lol:

howdidyoudothat.png

thanks it was just a play item so I didn't write down any of it. or even save a pdn. :cry:

sniff.png

I know I used different settings for the vase. can't remember

but maybe we can use this as an exercise if deconstructing and image down to managable parts.

as I said I can not recall what exactly I did

but this might give you an few ideas and jump off points to do your own individual ones.

(13182)

:lol:

howdidyoudothat.png

And I'll chime in....that is just jaw dropping! *insert fake smiley with a jaw dropping*

Glad to see you are up and about. Be sure to check out some latest addition to my gallery.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

And I'll chime in....that is just jaw dropping! *insert fake smiley with a jaw dropping*

Glad to see you are up and about. Be sure to check out some latest addition to my gallery.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

thanks I was just by your gallery some nice additions you have there. I had quite the chuckle over the one where you got way off on making the ribbons. Oh I can not tell you how many times I get carried away playing. and that's exactly how I ended up with this candle stick..... its not even close to what I was going for. but what the heck at least I salvaged it. (wisper wisper i was actually working on the wine glasses. :roll:

I didn't keep track of what I'd done but hope the little notes I just inserted above help you all to make something similar.

ciao OMA

thanks I was just by your gallery some nice additions you have there. I had quite the chuckle over the one where you got way off on making the ribbons. Oh I can not tell you how many times I get carried away playing. and that's exactly how I ended up with this candle stick..... its not even close to what I was going for. but what the heck at least I salvaged it. (wisper wisper i was actually working on the wine glasses. :roll:

I didn't keep track of what I'd done but hope the little notes I just inserted above help you all to make something similar.

ciao OMA