Oma's gallery

oma

I like the new signature set Oma - very shiny!

And nice and sharp too.

thanks Nab its still in the works I'm not happy yet with it. I'm going for more like the new av I did but still needs a fair bit of tweeking.

That Shiny Heart is simply AMAZING! :wink: Not much more I can add really except - how do you do it? :D

glad you liked that one! oh no not another one who wants a tut. maybe I should just place a camera over my shoulder and let you all watch. No that's a bad idea. My work desk is a mess right now , I'm still in my pj's having my morning coffee and my hair is in rollers. LOL!

Nice heart Oma :) I like it ;)

thank you sweety. hope you had a nice valentines day.

here is a new one I've been working on. enjoy inspiration was a film I saw recently on the art of India

POSTCARDS FROM INDIA

india2.png

thanks Janettsue ....I've been working on perfecting shinny glitter like texture with another member via PM we are on to something but I'm not quite there yet in what I want the final outcome on my sig and avi to look like. needs more "Bling" :lol::lol: have to match my shining personality :lol::lol::lol: notice I did leave the quote about being evil. :lol:

image1ofwork.pngimage2ofwork.png

image3ofwork.pngimage4ofwork.jpg

image5ofwork.pngimage6ofwork.png

weepsorrowsparkleingeyelashes2small.png

PS Storm.shadow I didn't like to hear your eyes had popped out. I weep in sorrow at that . told you all that English language sometime strikes me as very funny. the phrases bring all sorts of wild images to my mind. :lol::lol:

EDIT added a few of the individual elements in this picture and changed the eyelashes from black to sparkly. a bit better but still I'm not 100% happy with the lashes.

thanks well actually Boude is correct in his comment about the lashes. I agree they are not there yet on this drawing. but its about the 10th or 15th try at them. my control of the line tool isn't the greatest lately. (my hands are acting up again, I am out of remission..and they are very numb) It would help if I had a taper line tool. keeping hopes up that Rick sometime or other adds that in one of the upcoming versions.

I'm thinking I need to do them differnt rainbow colors as the black is too harsh. so that's a matter of individual lash by lash drawing. Will have to see how that progresses.

any other things I should work on in this drawing ???

ciao

PS Storm.shadow I didn't like to hear your eyes had popped out. I weep in sorrow at that . told you all that English language sometime strikes me as very funny. the phrases bring all sorts of wild images to my mind. :lol::lol:

:lol: Well, I can see that my quirky sense of humor inspired your project. Like everybody else has said: " :shock:," a very well job done there with your eyes.

You have to admit though, that English can be a very funny language, if properly used.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.