The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

:shock: Ash... you... how did...? With the...? and the... ? That is just... just... :shock:x

The eyes and ... everything are just too perfect. A fantastic way to start 2008. :D

---

Ok, after aile's totally sweet drawing and Ash... showing off his Ash-ness... we come to me. :P

I haven't been on the forums or PdN in general very much recently. Just no motivation. :( But today, I was asked to make a hi-tech-ish banner. I thought it'd be cool if I could make it look like the scenery was inside the tube, but getting the curvature down is beyond my thinking pattern at the moment... Possibly because it's 2 am. I'm not sure. >_>

Anyway, here it is! Any suggestions on making it seem more 'real'?

(As real as a miniature meadow inside a glass tube can get at least)

th_xpgtest.png

OK, what about some kind of blur on the inside of the tube??

Would make it at least a little bit more real...

******************************Design as Underdog**********************************

sotw13compen3.jpg

My usual favorite thing to make in PdN are abstract. 50% because I can never think of anything solid that isn't simple and 50% because I'm never really good with creating sold. But sometimes abstracts can turn into something solid :) . Played around with Mandelbrot Fractal (I like using that plugin a lot) and started off as another abstract. Then it turned into a neat cloudy night sky, so I thought..pop in a moon. Then played around with color dodge, which was a bit fun moving the moon from one side to the other (then again, I'm a little funny in the head lolz :D ), from a moon to setting sun to this, which I settled onto.

moon.pngredeye.png

Then with a little more boredom, (and not wanting to do my geometry hw) I just created a rocket

Rocket.png

100% PDN? If so that's amazing

Well, besides some stock images (for silhouettes), yes, it is 100% PDN. :D

@ Expiration: Very nice, but why purple? Try red or some thing, maybe it looks better :wink:

Hmm ... but wouldn't that look a little too ... Christmas-y? :?

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo