Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

oh they changed the stars plug in again just when I finally figured it out.

this is what I got but I only want one sparkle like in my sig. anyone tell me how to do that.

sparklespakle2.png

new sig lol

wowowowow.gif

I can see some real progress here. liking this one better than your last one which I found a bit hard on the eyes.

keep up the good work.

no I'm sure the sig is within the limits in the rules not sure about the avatar. you better read the rules just to check.

OMA

oh they changed the stars plug in again just when I finally figured it out.

this is what I got but I only want one sparkle like in my sig. anyone tell me how to do that.

add a new layer, fill it black, set the blend mode : additive, spot a white dot where you want the sparkle, run the plugin!

@BBthat's a great sig! like the progression shots really gives a feel for the processes you went thru. not just two layers bang bang a new sig. great work my friend.

@007 Nab that is awesome love the gif

Thanks Oma!!

yeah- I agree with you about BB's new sig

A Progression:

th_atomicclock.png

th_AC3.png

th_AC6.png

Yeah, I pulled an all nighter! :shock:

I like it!

Don't stop when inspiration hits :)

I pulled a few all nighter myself :D

============================================================================================

Kinda looks like X-ray bird :lol:

Spirit_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Yeah... not sure which one is the best. Please tell us your opinion (and especially me :wink: )

the basics:

sig2aw4.png

and some more:

sig232ua3.png

there is also one without that red line(just by the way)

sig2323fa0.png

Yeah... I dunno whether all the colors make it broken...

@verndewd love the new sig you got there. love the red .

:D

Thanks oma like your new stuff as well. Its like someone turned up the heat in here with all the new stuff getting posted. i cant believe what people are making with this program :shock: Just wow all of the sudden.

@verndewd love the new sig you got there. love the red .

:D

Thanks oma like your new stuff as well. Its like someone turned up the heat in here with all the new stuff getting posted. i cant believe what people are making with this program :shock: Just wow all of the sudden.

agree agree the progress in workmanship in the past month or so by everyone is amazing. I'm hard pressed to keep up sometimes. so much to tryout and to learn. that Ash and Madjik and BB just to name a few all ratchet up the heat in here. as longas I progress from one picture to another i'm fine. but wow! this pictorium is just fantastic.

@ Robert: I like the second one best, i think. But get rid of the blue blob on the left, it sort of looks out of place. And a little "lightning splash" or something where the blue hits the bottom wouldn't go amiss. Also perhaps make that the start point for the flame line?