The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

oh they changed the stars plug in again just when I finally figured it out.

this is what I got but I only want one sparkle like in my sig. anyone tell me how to do that.

add a new layer, fill it black, set the blend mode : additive, spot a white dot where you want the sparkle, run the plugin!

@BBthat's a great sig! like the progression shots really gives a feel for the processes you went thru. not just two layers bang bang a new sig. great work my friend.

@007 Nab that is awesome love the gif

Thanks Oma!!

yeah- I agree with you about BB's new sig

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Yeah... not sure which one is the best. Please tell us your opinion (and especially me :wink: )

the basics:

sig2aw4.png

and some more:

sig232ua3.png

there is also one without that red line(just by the way)

sig2323fa0.png

Yeah... I dunno whether all the colors make it broken...

signature2fy9.png

There is nothin' to fear but the fear itself...and me.

I'm from Germany! I don't speak English perfectly! I do mistakes! Forgive me, you people!

@verndewd love the new sig you got there. love the red .

:D

Thanks oma like your new stuff as well. Its like someone turned up the heat in here with all the new stuff getting posted. i cant believe what people are making with this program :shock: Just wow all of the sudden.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@verndewd love the new sig you got there. love the red .

:D

Thanks oma like your new stuff as well. Its like someone turned up the heat in here with all the new stuff getting posted. i cant believe what people are making with this program :shock: Just wow all of the sudden.

agree agree the progress in workmanship in the past month or so by everyone is amazing. I'm hard pressed to keep up sometimes. so much to tryout and to learn. that Ash and Madjik and BB just to name a few all ratchet up the heat in here. as longas I progress from one picture to another i'm fine. but wow! this pictorium is just fantastic.

Really, I think that that scene of sea and clouds made by Buzz is the best image made in Paint.NET. Evar.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

@ Robert: I like the second one best, i think. But get rid of the blue blob on the left, it sort of looks out of place. And a little "lightning splash" or something where the blue hits the bottom wouldn't go amiss. Also perhaps make that the start point for the flame line?

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)