Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

To help: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20309

As promised, I spent appx. 3 hrs on the flight. 8)

This is the basic idea, might need a bit more touch up.

Bent glass thingy....

th_75262af5.jpg

===============================================

To help: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20392

Chrome thing...

th_6d164130.jpg

Nice. really nice. I am jealous those textures are superb.

Hinducosmicevent.png

I call this a hindu cosmic event since the color scheme reminds me of classical depictions of hindu gods.

Wow! I am liking the pictorium tonight. Twistedwiskers I like. Madjik as always that is cool. verndewd get me some shades, I like bright. We even have scary.

I was trying to make it look like Chinese brush painting but of course I can't. I am still happy with the result. It took me forever. Maybe I should call it 'The Forever Magnola'.

MagnolaA.png

I was trying to make it look like Chinese brush painting but of course I can't. I am still happy with the result. It took me forever. Maybe I should call it 'The Forever Magnola'.

th_MagnolaA.png

Quite nice! :)

I call this piece Into cyber space....

1bab1878.jpg

Wow... Forum has changed :o

My last visit was: Sat May 05, 2007 :wink:

Anyway here is my picture, some kind of hacker thing :twisted: :wink:

haxorcv3.jpg

Wow! I am liking the pictorium tonight. Twistedwiskers I like. Madjik as always that is cool. verndewd get me some shades, I like bright. We even have scary.

I like it. Maybe add some texture to the background so it looks like it was painted on fabric?

Never put anything up here before. Helps that I am relitively new. :? (well that and you all freaking rock at this!)

I do a lot of photo minips. Here's something I was just fiddling with.

sketchystuff.png

Let me know what you think!

1024x768:

powersourceju6.th.png

I cropped the one in my previous post a bit because it had a lot of black space around the edge, is there some way to load more image sizes in dA to download? Like if you want to show a cropped version, but have a full sized version available to download?