The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Wow! I am liking the pictorium tonight. Twistedwiskers I like. Madjik as always that is cool. verndewd get me some shades, I like bright. We even have scary.

I was trying to make it look like Chinese brush painting but of course I can't. I am still happy with the result. It took me forever. Maybe I should call it 'The Forever Magnola'.

MagnolaA.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Welcome back Alex.

@LilRedneck - Quads are sooo much fun!

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

I was trying to make it look like Chinese brush painting but of course I can't.

MagnolaA.png

I don't know, you know its looking pretty good to me very nice! :mrgreen:

ridingiorcksig.jpg

Wow! I am liking the pictorium tonight. Twistedwiskers I like. Madjik as always that is cool. verndewd get me some shades, I like bright. We even have scary.

I was trying to make it look like Chinese brush painting but of course I can't. I am still happy with the result. It took me forever. Maybe I should call it 'The Forever Magnola'.

I like it. Maybe add some texture to the background so it looks like it was painted on fabric?

time-smaller.png

Never put anything up here before. Helps that I am relitively new. :? (well that and you all freaking rock at this!)

I do a lot of photo minips. Here's something I was just fiddling with.

sketchystuff.png

Let me know what you think!

Now that is cool 8)

Only 800 x 600 :(

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

1024x768:

powersourceju6.th.png

I cropped the one in my previous post a bit because it had a lot of black space around the edge, is there some way to load more image sizes in dA to download? Like if you want to show a cropped version, but have a full sized version available to download?

Ben, that's awesome, reminds me of some futuristic setting on a great FPS :D

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

These are my 3 latest creations. The planet is 100% Paint.NET. The 2 fractals were done in Chaoscope then edited in PdN.

th_Chaos2.png

th_Chaos3.png

th_planetscenev1.3-1.png

The pics link to where they are posted on my DeviantART account.

900th post!!

Since my posts have been ignored a number of times. I will repost.

Since I was at the Bottom of the Page, I will repost my creation:

This is something I created to imitate Crazy Man Dan's Style....

Nature.png

Comments?

WindowsVista2Concept.png

My Internet Explorer 8 Concept....

My Deviant Art

My Forum