The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Ok, this is my first post in the pictorum. I created this using the tut "Popping out of a picture". I got a lot of practice with PaintdotNet doing this pic, and this is one of my favorite tut's thus far. Thank you for making it :D

I welcome everyone's opinion, so please feel free to comment, and if you see any mistakes, let me know. (I need all the help I can get lol)

EagleandLiberty.png

The original pic is done by: Michael Cox at michaelcox.com.

lylcoup3.png

WatRuLknAt?

@lylcoup very good first post in the pictorium. only things i can see is you have a few ragged edges especially along the top of the picture frame (white portion) and the eagles feathers edges.

Ok Oma thank you very much I appreciate it, and I couldn't figure out how to feather the inside of the frame. I did feather the "box" while making the frame, and I even tried to feather the inside by removing the black part so there was just the frame, but I still couldn't, I even tried to "feather" it by "hand" pixel by pixel lol but all in all it turned out ok thanks for commenting :D

lylcoup3.png

WatRuLknAt?

my entry for skinning comp. although im not really competing.

contest.gif

shuideni i love the pic and keep them coming.of cours the cardinals are my favorite team 2 but there gona need to do a liitle better if they want to make it to the playoffs.im not to sure its gonna happen this year though.anyways nice job!!

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

Commander, that's incredible! It's beautiful!

Please post the full size on dA!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I have not been doing much the past few days, working on other things like laundry that has piled up while I play on pdn.

Commander that is a nice planet

oma your glass is wonderful

It is always great to see what everyone is doing. I don't much like the thumbnails. I like to see what people post here not go somewhere else to see it. Is it just me that feels that way?

neonblue.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

ummm. just a wallpaper I done because I was bored with my other one, this is my first attempt at a wallpaper and it didn't come out like I wanted it to...(me bad at English ><) As you can tell I'm a Ken'ichi Matsuyama fan...

KenichiMatsuyamawallpaper.jpg

weirdness.jpg

L and Light...