The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

I don't usually post photos but I thought I would share another side of me. My camera is not that good. I take lots and lots of pictures but miss so many of the shots I want because my camera is always processing, drives me crazy.

mheartpics.png

These are pictures I took last week at the Mooseheart Farm where I grew up.

cjmcguinness may I ask, what is Chaoscope for rendering Fractals? I would like to discover it too. I did a search but came up empty. I have been haveing a problem searching with the new site. Don't have it quite figured out yet.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Apparently chaoscope is a program. Search it on Google, it should be the first link.

When people posted images here from that program it made me think it was a style that could be done with Paint.NET, but evidently not (yet 8) ). Anyway, I think this topic is for Paint.NET images only.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png
Apparently chaoscope is a program. Search it on Google, it should be the first link.

When people posted images here from that program it made me think it was a style that could be done with Paint.NET, but evidently not (yet 8) ). Anyway, I think this topic is for Paint.NET images only.

I cant get the chaos to fully open, no GUI just an exe indficator in task manager.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Annie Keys: The new one looks a LOT better IMO, the old one looks a bit.... Well. :roll:

Aguba: The paper looks too "Clean", and you need a bit better shading on the edges, but the actual tear looks okay.

UsedHonda: That's Awesome. The black areas make the picture IMO

Janetsue: it looks a bit "rough" for my liking, but i can see it becoming something good :)

CJ: Nice colours there :)

Jake2K: Send that to the makers of the Resident Evil film!

Hellfire: I like the background a lot. Perhaps other uses for it should be explored?

Jerkfight: Looks like a planet from an old game :)

Enjoyyourlife: Did you make ALL the effects on that pic?

Hurdofchris: You made ALL that detail?! Wow!

My post (For the sig contest)

Version 1:

clockworksigdu8.png

Version 2: (Smaller, little border)

clockworksigv2yg7.png

Which is better? I kinda think if i made V1 smaller, I wouldn't need the border. The pic itself is actually a really simple one to make, but i really like it!

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)