The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

it was just supposed to be an illusion...also boltbait i love that it is awesome...i was thinking of doin something like that because i saw the tut the=at one person made that wasnt all that great

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

@ryouchan1173- THANKS- I never get comments-- I like your clouds- good job

@the-silent-9- - Great job on the orb- It looks greatmight I suggest a bit of anti-aliasing? Just at the top of the glare on the front :)

@Nab: Thank you!

@the-silent-9: Goo' job!! :P

What if your doodles came alive... and fought to the death?! :shock:

DeathKick-2.jpg

It would be scary!!! Tee Hee :lol:

masiggy-1.png

Madjik how did you do that? Very interesting. Except for the large orb that seems to have lost some, like it was bulged instead of just made bigger. I like it.

Like the pictorium today. Funny BoltBait.

I always look forward to seeing what salu is up to.

ryouchan1173 the tree is simple but such a nice image.

Cool sig NAB

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Madjik how did you do that? Very interesting.

/.../

I like it.

/.../

Thanks...

You should have a look at this:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5462&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

/.../

Except for the large orb that seems to have lost some, like it was bulged instead of just made bigger.

/.../

I didn't enlarge any orb, the smaller are reduced.

Which one are you talking about pic.1 or pic.2 ?

@salu don't worry about not being around long or having to work at it.

this is what I got when I tried to do madjiks series of balls all in a row, :lol:

I kept it because I liked the pattern. still don't know what I missed in doing that picture by Madjik because this is at least the tenth attempt and I can never get them so close together like he does.

interstingpattern.png

@salu don't worry about not being around long or having to work at it.

this is what I got when I tried to do madjiks series of balls all in a row, :lol:

I kept it because I liked the pattern. still don't know what I missed in doing that picture by Madjik because this is at least the tenth attempt and I can never get them so close together like he does.

th_interstingpattern.png

The answer is here in the second part of the topic.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5462&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Since then, Shape3D has changed, and you need to scale to 1.34 (about) the sphere...

EDITED (for the new Shape3D)

1.Start PDN (white image 800x600). You could use any color you want (not too dark)!

2.Shape3D: all default expect :

...scaling = 1.37

...light direction x=0,y=1,z=1.

3.Seamless texture maker: mode=1, use aplha=0, transparent is=1 (primary color should be black or dark).

4.Menu Layer, Rotate/Zoom: Tile=checked, zoom=0.25, Angle=0, Twist angle=90, Twist radius=20.

th_whiteeggs.jpg

^^^click for full size

hard to say I like the text style and placement in #1 but seems everyone is going that background lately. #3 isn't up to the standards of the others. mainly because of the text

I'm not really a manga lover but my vote is either #2 or #4. If you still havepdn, use feather on that figure on #2 before flattening to background he's a little jaggy around the edges. and that's the one I like. but then again that's just my opinion, its your sig which did you learn the most on? and which appeals to you the most?

@tskimarcus13 I actually like the first one. the name is easy to read the subject matter is something that means something to you/ explains what you are interested in etc.

and by the way don't belittle your talents. you have plenty, the fact that you even managed to get some sigs done and posted counts for loads. You keep reading the tuts, using the search function to figure things out and try new ideas and you soon will be wizzing along.