The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I have been doing exercises to improve eye hand coordination so I can us my pen and pad. It is not easy. They say do dots on a grid then X them then circle them. You can only do so much of that so I have been doing other wierd stuff. Thought you might enjoy my mutant bunny.

guysbunny.png

bandit good job on Andy and Barney and great picture Jezulkim.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Hey guys! Doubt anyone remembers me, i was only here for like a month before but I'm back for a while hopefully. Compared to most of you guys, I'm pretty much a newb but i hope to pick up some tricks from the community here to help me out.

And for my return i give you this:

copiedstyledv7.png

It's actually kind of a copy of teotanato's avatar and sig and i was just seeing if i could replicate his style he used(hope you don't mind, it just looked really cool to me)

verndewd that stuff is awesome looking!

Aren't your arms tired? :P [/oldlamejoke]

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

For the record Helio...I'm a big fan of your new av/sig combo. :D

Same here. The warm colours, the theme you have going - it is quite beautiful. Is that a tunnel of some kind in your signature?

Why, thanks! I usually make signatures/avatars that are dark and blue, so this is a refreshing change. But, you do point out the only problem that I have had with it; it's not as clear as I would like that it is a picture of a tunnel. Oh well. ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

wheel.png

I went to bed last night thinking about how to get better 3D. I think It worked out okay.

I am getting to where I can sometimes tell what effect people have used. I think that means I am learning.

A far cry from turning off my color wheel and not being able to figure out how to make it visible again.

I am still struggling with Ash's velvet and I am not even going to try verndewds wood rings (yet).

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I like that a lot :D

I love the way the image doesn't stick to traditional shapes & it looks like 4 images stuck together :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D