The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@ MegaNight - yup looks good. Though personally, I think a dark gray backround looks even better than black. :)

@ verndewd - That. Is. Cool. It's all glass and threaded through itself and trippy and [enthusiastic adjective] and stuff! I think the reddish-brown one is my favorite. (Oh, andthe big blue one has some jagged edges here and there that throw the flow off.)

That roughness in pic 1 really depicts the title well. Fractured, insane, broken.

I wish I had done more of that roughness and made it really stand out. I may redo it and make something like that with the piece It will take some thought and time; And I have a header to make. :mrgreen:

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

I looked at that spoon I made earlier, now it's just bothering me. So I remade it. I think it has more 'spoony' depth now. I also couldn't decide on wood color. So this picture transitions between the two, help me decide. :wink:

th_newspoon.jpg

...LOL???

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

i found one ash but i didnt really like it, im trying to modify it now. does any one know maybe any good effects to modify stone? perhaps some i dont have installed? im trying dents buldge clouds and bevel for the edges.

Off of my head, Clouds, Add noise (Sat=0), Relief...

Relief on the pattern, it does wonders & give it a kinda bump map feel.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

lol, good im glad. you were starting to sound like michael jackson lol.

mygalaxy.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

its not... its the galaxy breaking through. gives the explression of "power un - keepable"

EDIT= or if you wana word it differently, its the galaxy kerploading through my name... lols.

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

heres the edited image i made earlier a while back. i fixed some stuff.

touchedbyanangelsighnedited.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Haven't posted here for a while. So I decided to post this.

A new wallpaper. th_playwithrealitywallpaper.png

.... kinda boring dontcha think? a black screen? ok i guess cuz i like simplicity.

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

so ive been trying to come up with a good stone pattern for about a week. ive come up with about 100 but they all looked to cheesey to me. i really like the potential of this one. what do you guys think? any changes that should be made?

My steps where new layer create 5 lines 1 pixel each. i did black three grays and white. progressing from dark to light. Then i jittered the entire thing i dont remember the exact settings. Then dent once again messing with the settings. Then relief.

Then created a new layer and use a stone tut i found. start with a 4 pixel brush and make black squiggles on a white canvas. Motion blur default. Unfocus default. Median. 10, 100. Then emboss. Then moved the layer up above the texture and used a glow pattern.

Love to hear feed back! not on how to do it thats just if any one wants to mess with it but how it looks!

Thanks!

10658_c74e8f5e7111c7a7eec2c3a23976228f

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

i should be a official userbar and sig maker cuz ive made so many

tobfinished.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

K.digernnars this is what I do to get stone, depends on what kind of stone you are going for. Paint bucket with a 70% fill, frosted glass, emboss.

Still playing with trees. I need to work on my deer a little more. Also I think the picture is to bright.

forest1sz-1.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

DO YOU SEE WHAT IVE DONE HERE!? ive re cerated... FIRE!

or rather, how the people of paint.net look at fire. not everything has to look realisitc. remember kids, you can make anything you want, just dont play with fire.

pixelfire.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

@someone2016 i think your background is great

@ Janett, your trees are looking fantastic can't wait to see the finished picture !

I'd better not leave the spoons out after all that hard work, lol - im having so much fun looking at what youre all making there are some very creative people here and I'm very envious.

Corcharmed.jpg