Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

here is a some realistic worn concrete that i came up with :D

concretetexture.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Nice one chad, you already know my opinions of it though :lol:.

Heres an update on the eyes i have been working on..i thought i would post it here because i think this eye is prety much done and im pleased with it, especially as its the first eye/face ive done in pdn :). One down one to go..sorry if its too small

2z8bvcl.png

@Nemo: I love that eye,it looks pretty realistic, hope to see soon the final result!

This is part of a large poster I am up to, which will be called.... guess what? Apples. With lots of different chromatic effects and a touch of appleish comic...

This one is called "Da Big Apple".

th_thebigappleversione2.png

Enjoy the week end,

Ciao :)

@Nemo: I love that eye,it looks pretty realistic, hope to see soon the final result!

This is part of a large poster I am up to, which will be called.... guess what? Apples. With lots of different chromatic effects and a touch of appleish comic...

This one is called "Da Big Apple".

Enjoy the week end,

Ciao :)

Very very nice ! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the parts of the poster.

Wow A Fleeting Glimpse here is this image again, it is really appealing me, I think I need to find a place like that to go there sometimes to stay far from this life. :), well done, lovely image.

I made a Fence :) ...

Wow ! I almost missed this one ! Amazing, again..... another brilliant piece.

Another spider pic, I know

th_WherePlanetsComeFrom.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

thats awesome possum(hahahaha that rhymed) love the creativity i like the spiders they rule.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

did u make the spiders yourself?!!

Danish candy box :D..

made it from scratch...

:arrow: gajol.png:D

-Sh0x

Working on a new signature

I need Inspiration

PM me if you are danish

:D!

very nice candy box. Although it could use some anti-aliasing :AntiAliasingOff:

@Nemo: How did you get that astonishing result with the rose? The color, texture and shape of petals are iperrealistic: Impressive! :shock:

@Yellowman: Wov that fence! I swear when I tapped my finger on it it returned a metallic sound! :)

@Welshblue: Love that quick 5 minute play with wood texture!

Thanks @LJXD and

@Possum Roadkill: You are a real web-master ! :wink:

There is a lot of creativity and imagination there, it is a Beautiful image, and the door is the access to other universes where those amazing red spiders enjoy themselves playing soccer with planets? :) It could be a cover for a sci-fi magazines!

Ciao

@topezia: Looaaddss of layers, blurs and smudges..oh and i sketched/painted it all out on paper first so i would have a reference when drawing it in pdn. The rose kinda died so i was lucky i did that :lol:. And your da big apple background reminds me of mother of pearl

@Possum: I love your spiders :)

@LJXD: Thanks :D + uh oh its your 666 post :twisted: :shock:

EDIT: completed eyes and some other bits 'n' bobs in gallery :mrgreen:

@topezia: Looaaddss of layers, blurs and smudges..oh and i sketched/painted it all out on paper first so i would have a reference when drawing it in pdn. The rose kinda died so i was lucky i did that :lol:. And your da big apple background reminds me of mother of pearl