Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

I take it you used one of the fractal effects for the leaves? Smart.

Are the clouds 100% PDN? They look fantastic!

Well done on the differing water waves as well - it's a nice touch.

The island is also well done - though I feel like there needs to be something to transition from the sea to the land a little better (maybe making the edges darker - as in - dodge tool or burn)

Great atmosphere, I love the planet - it's just fantastic.

Excellent picture overall - does it have a purpose, or is it just for fun?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

The island is also well done - though I feel like there needs to be something to transition from the sea to the land a little better (maybe making the edges darker - as in - dodge tool or burn)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Thanks Nab.

I did use a few cloud brushes on this one to make the sky a bit more interesting

I started off with Ash`s sunset tut and used Helens foliage tut for the foliage(obviously!)

The texture for the island is the same one I used for the planet. It does sort of `sit' on the water instead of lying in it.I`ve fiddled around to try and get a better result but it still looked more realistic this way. Maybe I just need a bit more practice. :D

The purpose of the picture is to invite everyone round to my planet ( if you can all fit on the laptop! :lol: )

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Thanks Nab.

I did use a few cloud brushes on this one to make the sky a bit more interesting

I started off with Ash`s sunset tut and used Helens foliage tut for the foliage(obviously!)

The texture for the island is the same one I used for the planet. It does sort of `sit' on the water instead of lying in it.I`ve fiddled around to try and get a better result but it still looked more realistic this way. Maybe I just need a bit more practice. :D

The purpose of the picture is to invite everyone round to my planet ( if you can all fit on the laptop! :lol: )

Thanks Nab.

Thanks Nab.

Thanks Nab.