Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

While I usually always opt for blue when it comes to these things, I say the red one looks better. Very cool effect!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

well, i like it, but it doesnt look quite right... dunno why

Looks like a glowing piece of wire in water, nice.

A bit more blur in the water part would be better, there's a bit too much noise in my opinion.

the name is neon sunset. its supposed to be neon lights, not wire. as for the water having too much noise, its actually meant to be more computer-ish, so its supposed to seem like that :)

14lim10.png

@ Goonfella AWESOME ! That is sooo cool ! can you link me to the plugin? I can see Jupiter and another planet in there, but wow the rest of it is amazing and I have no idea how you did all of that.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

It's too saturated, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

as for the water having too much noise, its actually meant to be more computer-ish, so its supposed to seem like that :)

Just because you do it on purpose, doesn't mean it looks good. Remember that.

@ Goonfella AWESOME ! That is sooo cool ! can you link me to the plugin? I can see Jupiter and another planet in there, but wow the rest of it is amazing and I have no idea how you did all of that.

Thanks. What do mean "but the rest is amazing" ? Don`t you like my planets? :lol:

Amazing to think that ,apart from the planets, everything, and I mean everything comes from just the main body of the glass vase tut in the center of this image. To be honest I don`t know how I did it either. I surprised myself with this one. :D

It was Oma who put me onto the Droste plug in(thanks Oma). Here is the link -

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21525

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

It's too saturated, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

ah, thats it. thanks :D

as for the water having too much noise, its actually meant to be more computer-ish, so its supposed to seem like that :)

Just because you do it on purpose, doesn't mean it looks good. Remember that.

i never said it looked awesome, but thats just how the image was supposed to look ;)

14lim10.png

@Goonfella, when you put two mirrors against each other exactly, you will see some thing like this view, right? I was just wondering what could this look like, and also when you capture a TV screen with a camcorder connected to that TV you will see something like this also, woow this is amazing .

I knew about the mirrors but,not having a camcorder, I never knew about that. Fascinating.

Glad you like it. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN