Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Well, first I posted this in the "Desktop Art" forum, but I never saw the big "Abstract Images" one underneath. :oops:

Anyway, hears mine

Hidden Content:
abstract4.jpg

I'd like to hear what you think :D

Swalski

Well, first I posted this in the "Desktop Art" forum, but I never saw the big "Abstract Images" one underneath. :oops:

Anyway, hears mine

Hidden Content:
abstract4.jpg

I'd like to hear what you think :D

Swalski

Thanks yellowman! I've made a Avatar and Siggy to go with it that I'm using now. Does anyone think that it needs a drop shadow or something?

Swalski

Thanks yellowman! I've made a Avatar and Siggy to go with it that I'm using now. Does anyone think that it needs a drop shadow or something?

Swalski

@ PossumRoadkill ... that's one of my faves in your gallery ... great job.

@ Xander_Lyon ... The Eye is stunning, the colours look great

@ Swalski ... great job, I like that a lot

Another mess around

Resistant Materials

th_resistantmaterials.png

Killer wood grain texture ! I like it. Great idea, the metal looks like it has been on a lathe.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ PossumRoadkill ... that's one of my faves in your gallery ... great job.

@ Xander_Lyon ... The Eye is stunning, the colours look great

@ Swalski ... great job, I like that a lot

Another mess around

Resistant Materials

th_resistantmaterials.png

Killer wood grain texture ! I like it. Great idea, the metal looks like it has been on a lathe.

This is something I did today when I got home from work to relieve the stress of a frustrating day.

AbstractOne.png

This is something I did today when I got home from work to relieve the stress of a frustrating day.

AbstractOne.png

Wow, those are some sick water effects, Possum! I'd love to see some actual droplets splashing up from the background. I feel like an audience member trying to figure out how David Copperfield is floating around in that little box.

galactic_military_sig2.png

Wow, those are some sick water effects, Possum! I'd love to see some actual droplets splashing up from the background. I feel like an audience member trying to figure out how David Copperfield is floating around in that little box.

galactic_military_sig2.png

Thanks guys ! I have to admit, I was going for glass spheres but they ended up more like liquid metal or something. Hey, they are shiny and I like shiny things. :lol:

Thanks guys ! I have to admit, I was going for glass spheres but they ended up more like liquid metal or something. Hey, they are shiny and I like shiny things. :lol:

@trek: hey dude, awesome images :D I loved'em . The second one is a little :AntiAliasingOff:. You should work more in anti aliasing.

check out this one:

Hidden Content:
backgrounddtf.png

@trek: hey dude, awesome images :D I loved'em . The second one is a little :AntiAliasingOff:. You should work more in anti aliasing.

check out this one:

Hidden Content:
backgrounddtf.png

Good you like my stuff. Btw that's very abstract abstract you made :D. Maybe should try to duplicate it and merge it different ways together, to get better quality.

sigwamprojxx.png

Good you like my stuff. Btw that's very abstract abstract you made :D. Maybe should try to duplicate it and merge it different ways together, to get better quality.

sigwamprojxx.png

@ Trek I really like all of them, I keep looking at them and really can't pick a favorite. They are all good. Ok, I guess I like the third one the best. I don't care for the text in it, but the image itself is so cool. Second place would be the first one, I really like the color combinations.

@ flavio scorpione Really nice image. Reminds me of a modern art stained glass window. Beautiful use of color.

This is something I did last week. I can't decide which version I like. What do you think?

Fireball.png

Fireball2.png