Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

@ Trek I really like all of them, I keep looking at them and really can't pick a favorite. They are all good. Ok, I guess I like the third one the best. I don't care for the text in it, but the image itself is so cool. Second place would be the first one, I really like the color combinations.

@ flavio scorpione Really nice image. Reminds me of a modern art stained glass window. Beautiful use of color.

This is something I did last week. I can't decide which version I like. What do you think?

Fireball.png

Fireball2.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Whoa ! Now that is green. I like it ! How did you do the outer swirl?

I like the symbol in the middle.

@Possum Roadkill: I like the top one the most. I think the other one needs something more to it.

Now for my pictures:

Hidden Content:
I think this one is cool.

2v3imwx.png

These are the best pictures I've made in my opinion. I know polar inversion isn't very popular but I still think I got some nice pictures.

bdoeip.png

2508mc0.png

My favourite:

2m799g9.jpg

These are just edits of the one above:

ibjo2a.png

2i0uk45.png

-mmaarrkkuuss

Please notify me about any grammar/spelling/wrong-word mistakes I do. Help me debug my English! xD

@Possum Roadkill: I like the top one the most. I think the other one needs something more to it.

Now for my pictures:

Hidden Content:

2v3imwx.png

These are the best pictures I've made in my opinion. I know polar inversion isn't very popular but I still think I got some nice pictures.

bdoeip.png

2508mc0.png

My favourite:

2m799g9.jpg

ibjo2a.png

2i0uk45.png

-mmaarrkkuuss

Please notify me about any grammar/spelling/wrong-word mistakes I do. Help me debug my English! xD

Now for my pictures:

Hidden Content:

2v3imwx.png

bdoeip.png

2508mc0.png

My favourite:

2m799g9.jpg

ibjo2a.png

2i0uk45.png

-mmaarrkkuuss

Now for my pictures:

Hidden Content:

2v3imwx.png

bdoeip.png

2508mc0.png

My favourite:

2m799g9.jpg

ibjo2a.png

2i0uk45.png

-mmaarrkkuuss

@ mmaarrkkuuss WOW I love that first image ! I like all of them but I really love the first one. How did you do it?

@ mmaarrkkuuss WOW I love that first image ! I like all of them but I really love the first one. How did you do it?

Thanks!

Have a picture that is dark in the edges (lomography). Then Tiles Reflection with angle 45. Tile size max, use the same for both axes. Curvature must be either very high or very low.

-mmaarrkkuuss

Thanks!

Have a picture that is dark in the edges (lomography). Then Tiles Reflection with angle 45. Tile size max, use the same for both axes. Curvature must be either very high or very low.

-mmaarrkkuuss

Thanks!

-mmaarrkkuuss

Thanks!

-mmaarrkkuuss

Thanks!

WOW That's so cool ! Heres what I got. I did the settings a little different on this one.

ArrayOne.png

This is the image I used. It one of my favorite possum pics set on fire.

PossumOnFire.png

Thanks!

WOW That's so cool ! Heres what I got. I did the settings a little different on this one.

ArrayOne.png

PossumOnFire.png

Thanks!

ArrayOne.png

PossumOnFire.png

Thanks!

ArrayOne.png

PossumOnFire.png