Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

@ Possum Roadkill:

Yeah, Imageshack seems to lack server bandwidth from time to time -.-

Edited it.

Your image is .. well, I can see Dents and Gravity, but then it gets weird :D

Polar transformation gives me these results sometimes.

The image itself looks like if a black hole took a quick random stroll through it and ripped off everything in its way.

Very nice :)

@ game_freak Very nice ! Also a very nice exploding planet and a good job on the light rays. Yes I can see the faces in the gold images. They look kind of like a glowing Shroud of Turin.

@ Possum Roadkill:

Yeah, Imageshack seems to lack server bandwidth from time to time -.-

Edited it.

Your image is .. well, I can see Dents and Gravity, but then it gets weird :D

Polar transformation gives me these results sometimes.

The image itself looks like if a black hole took a quick random stroll through it and ripped off everything in its way.

Very nice :)

I see the image now. Thanks for reposting. Very nice ! Very good on the lightning and the hot molten center of the spiral. Yes, very nice!

I think if you look from a distance it kinda looks like a eye, you could make a abstract face growing from that :shock:.

Yes, I can see that as well. But I didn't say what it was....it might be an eye....of a much larger being.....frozen in ice.....and now awake......and coming to get me........

But I'm not paranoid or anything.....no not me......I don't see a terminator in it at all...........

:shock:

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Yes, I can see that as well. But I didn't say what it was....it might be an eye....of a much larger being.....frozen in ice.....and now awake......and coming to get me........

But I'm not paranoid or anything.....no not me......I don't see a terminator in it at all...........

:shock:

:lol:

here's an abstract that was inspired by a song i was listening to called hearts burst into fire by bullet for my valentine

heartsburstonfire.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

it might be an eye....of a much larger being.....frozen in ice.....and now awake...

That reminds me of the Cthulhu myth by HP Lovecraft, ever heard of it? :D

Lovecraft can make you REALLY paranoid ;)

Tell me about it. He wrote some really creepy stuff. I looked up the Cthulhu on Wikipedia and yes, I have seen him before but under different names. Google Image search has some really great paintings of him/it.

I just posted this in my gallery. I'm trying to learn a few things and also trying to get away from another piece I am working on and there is no better way to do that than to experiment with an abstract. I know, it's a little over done and too busy, but I really enjoyed it. :D It's called Seeds of Life...

SeedsofLife.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@Game_freak wow !! :shock: great job , I love it .

@ Possum Roadkill , I knew you would get what I meant :wink: your work is awesome , Nemo was right it does look like an eye , and your newest well I feel like getting lost in the Twilight zone . :P

Here's something I came with using a bunch of effects altogether :lol:

lightstream.png

sokagirl, looks awesome, kind of like a spider web....

well I just whipped these up in about 10 minutes, next time I'll have to make sure I render them better since it's incredibly easy due to high contrast, or I'll take 20 seconds to find a way where I don't have to cut them out...

They are the portals from the game "Portal" someone shot a portal at a brick wall, and then the exit was the great wall of china :shock:

I'll probably come back to this someday and make them less choppy, they have to be more twisted too

orange portal (original)

Hidden Content:
portaltest.jpg

blue portal (just used the color flip/rotate plugin)

Hidden Content:
portaltestblue.jpg

any criticism besides the sloppy render that I did lol, this was all done in paint.net except the brick wall and the great wall of china obviously

I haz a website! Made August 30th, don't be hating on my html skills, I'll work on the template when I'm done getting what I want on it.

@ Possum Roadkill, I saw your last two images- Seeds of Life and Out of the Ice-in your gallery, they are very nice.

@ theonlychad, hearts burst, I can feel the heat coming from that image

@ game_freak, awesome, and absolutely yes , I can easily see many many faces with different shapes in the two gold images, some of them are like these :evil: :twisted: , :lol: that is really nice, thanks for sharing.

@ sokagirl, nice one there, I like the tone of the color.

@ daugystik, beautiful images and work, this will fit well in Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation, try to post them there.

@ Front cannon , that looks so cool . I can almost imagine an evil face staring back at me :lol: .. Not sure who's ab you're referring to but if mine , I got it by using these effects . Clouds , tiles reflect xy , emboss , duplicate the layer , blend mode color burn , splinter 14 lighten , merged added kaleidoscope , color tint bluish green and lastly curves to give it that glowy glassy look . :D

Hey.. had some spare time:D so i made this... think im going to use it in a sig sometimes :)

just messed around with effects, as usual xD....

abstraktsh0x.png

plz dont rip xD.... as i said ill use it later :P

-Sh0x

Working on a new signature

I need Inspiration

PM me if you are danish

:D!

shox please remember to not post an image directly after people its kind of rude.

@sokagirl that is quiet intriguing i like it

@ shox the texture is nice but the division of the red and blue is disproportional

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"