Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

It's amazing text Max, but how is it abstract? :?

It's an unrealistic image? You know like Escher. I thought this belongs to the abstract section.

Lol, the only similarity I see with M. Escher up till now is the initial of the name :D

Ordinarly life of a looney smiley, episode no.2, "Back home"

All crappy weirdness here is intentionally unintended..... :D

smileypazzoconcannocchialeecieloste.png

edited: Needed to be resized. Thanks Crimson, mmmmmhhhh, not sure about that, realistic? It's kinda of cartoon stuff..

I really liked the "Echo" imprint design of the HP tx2000z tablet PC, but I'm not going to buy a $1000+ computer just for that. So, the second alternative was to make a skin with that design and paste it onto my existing laptop. Unable to find a suitable image to cut out, I decided to trace a blown-up picture. It's not perfect, and I added a bit of my own, but here's the main idea of HP's "Echo" design.

echo.png

Done completely with the Circle, Line and Paintbrush tool. Except for the brush in the top right corner. Sized down from 1600x1200.

Topezia, I think that would go better in the "Realistic Images" Section. Quite good, however.

It's an unrealistic image? You know like Escher. I thought this belongs to the abstract section.

escher2.jpg

Max Power I am confused. I would call this an abstract. It is Escher's 'Waterfall' 1961. Was it altered in someway?

Topezia that is definitely strange. Someone is going to have to save that bird.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Max Power I am confused. I would call this an abstract. It is Escher's 'Waterfall' 1961. Was it altered in someway?

Topezia that is definitely strange. Someone is going to have to save that bird.

jenettsue, he didn't recreate the black and white piece - that was just his reference. He created a text picture on the previous page.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

edited: Needed to be resized. Thanks Crimson, mmmmmhhhh, not sure about that, realistic? It's kinda of cartoon stuff..

Very very weird. But not in a positive way IMHO. How are those 3 thingies...???? able to watch her (????) the windows are in the same direction? Or are they able to look in curves? A new attempt of the theory of bending light?

[jenettsue, he didn't recreate the black and white piece - that was just his reference. He created a text picture on the previous page.]

Duh! I guess I should read previous post first. Thanks for clearing that up. Max Power does do wonderful text pictures and he has the best avatar. Well, one of the best.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@Max: I believe I can see windows in the back of her house.

@Overkill: A brush? I guess. But the PDN CB plugin has this annoying habit of downsizing brushes to a certain size and then resizing them when you want, causing them to be blurry. I think a Copy/Paste would be best in this case.

Very very weird. But not in a positive way IMHO. How are those 3 thingies...???? able to watch her (????) the windows are in the same direction? Or are they able to look in curves? A new attempt of the theory of bending light?

Those 3 thingies how you called them if you watched with more attention without the urge of rushing to criticize are 3 portraits hanging on the wall (granpa, gramma and himself as a child, that were intended to be fun and are funny i.m.o.) and yes there's a rear window in her apartment and yes cartoons do not normally respect the laws of physics as Vile E. Coyote taught us all.

Ciao

@ LFC4ever ... that is pretty cool mate. Very, very smooth lines.

<< Resisting really hard to say something about LFC getting shot down in flames by the end of the new season, RE your new sigg>> (ooops, not hard enough :wink: )

:shock: LFC shot down in flames!? Where? When? BBC doesn't say anything.. Hmm.. :?

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.