Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

Swalski

Nice Button, I like the lighting effect you chose. Putting on my critic hat, the text at the bottom of the sig is barely legible. Was this a deliberate effect? If not, choose a colour with more contrast to the background, increase your kerning and try lower case to up legibility. Maybe use a block font like helvetica or computer, this will accentuate the flamboyance of the SWALSKI font.

Alright what you all think of this new sig of mine Better or worse then the last?

sig1-1.jpg

P.s Might be hard to notice due to the resize but there is a matrix picture in the background and everything is supposed to be slightly transparent so you can see it but it's hard to notice :(

What font did you use?

To make the matrix picture more visible you might want to put the opacity to full then put it above the other layers and set it to multiply (or any other mode).

Other than I think you should make the background come out, if you know what I mean? Like more colors. But that's just my opinion.

I think it's better than the last signature.

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

Sorry I meant cropping photos to get rid of the back! :oops:

I took the paint from the brush and made it slightly darker. I didn't intend for the paintbrush to be the text.

Maybe slightly OTT on the effects, but hey, I'm no genius.

Cheers,

Swalski

You kinda skipped soul41.

soul41:Really nice! the background looks like it's splattered with dirt. Could you show us the original picture though so we know where you started from?

forty-two:I like it, the background kinda looks watery which is cool but the background is kinda bland, gradient with some gradient bars? I think if you add some color....

edit: has anybody noticed its Soul41 and forty-two?

Cool coincidence, or maybe not.......

Photobucket sucks!

soul41:Really nice! the background looks like it's splattered with dirt. Could you show us the original picture though so we know where you started from?

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa ... pos=-32860

A lot of the textures in this pack: http://resurgere.deviantart.com/art/Pac ... 4-67297559

What? :?:

AbstractSmudgeZCTv2.png

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa ... pos=-32860

A lot of the textures in this pack: http://resurgere.deviantart.com/art/Pac ... 4-67297559

What? :?:

Soul41:wow, that's a long way from where you started!

The coincidence goes soul41 and 42

Photobucket sucks!
Joker is like Poker with a J. :shock: :shock: Coincidence?

I like yours soul41 but the texture makes it a look a bit low in quality. :|

I'm falling in love with pixelart. I made a minifont:

Boglord.png

Coincidence that we find Coincidence's at almost the same time? I think not, Time to investigate. 8)

Wow! That looks really nice! I never really liked pixelart. I always thought it would take too long. But I might start getting into it now.

Photobucket sucks!