Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Several of my signatures, that I made in the past week...

ChampBailey-2009byRF.png

DJ_Williams.png

ChrisSimmssignature.jpg

ChargersBrandonSiler.png

Do not ask for tutorials on this, as I mix a lot of elements, usually forgetting what I used and how I use it... I'm kinda chaotic when making them. Usually if I don't like the result, I click undo all and start all over again... 8)

RedFalcon, as much as I can't stand the sight of a couple of those players, those are some pretty nice sigs. *thumbs up*

Thanks...

I'm a Bronco fan, so I usually make most of the times, with Bronco players... But I'm planning to make with others too!

Heh ,heh . Omg !! :P Possum Roadkill , you are awesome . The bevel is fantastic , I have no words .. I'm in total awe .. You rock !! Such wonderful colors .

@ RedFalcon love your style .

@ Ace9Star9 I give yours a 9 for your first signature :D although I think there's a thread for that in the Alfredo section ??

Very nice signatures, but a little bit too much red for me ... :oops:

As I don't know Louis vasquez, I suppose this yellow part is necessary ?

I'd like to be able to do the same. :mrgreen:

welcome_pdn2_652.gif

I wonder if presenting a tutorial about it could be useful (interesting) or not :?:

What do you think about it :?:

Thanks for your answers.

Have a good day ... :mrgreen:

Very nice signatures, but a little bit too much red for me ... :oops:

As I don't know Louis vasquez, I suppose this yellow part is necessary ?

I'd like to be able to do the same. :mrgreen:

welcome_pdn2_652.gif

I wonder if presenting a tutorial about it could be useful (interesting) or not :?:

What do you think about it :?:

Thanks for your answers.

Have a good day ... :mrgreen:

Heh ,heh . Omg !! :P Possum Roadkill , you are awesome . The bevel is fantastic , I have no words .. I'm in total awe .. You rock !! Such wonderful colors .

@ Ace9Star9 I give yours a 9 for your first signature :D although I think there's a thread for that in the Alfredo section ??

Awe shucks, thanks. :oops: Now I'm embarrassed. :lol:

Hi im pretty new, could som1 plz rate my signature... :?

I like the idea of doing it in an oblique angle but it is kind of dark and I cannot make out the detail. Try the curves in the adjustments menu and bring out the detail using the luminosity curves. That might do it.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Awe shucks, thanks. :oops: Now I'm embarrassed. :lol:

Hi im pretty new, could som1 plz rate my signature... :?

I like the idea of doing it in an oblique angle but it is kind of dark and I cannot make out the detail. Try the curves in the adjustments menu and bring out the detail using the luminosity curves. That might do it.

My current avatar:

IOchromeAV.png

Click it for full size, I made it big and resized it to avatar size. Be sure to zoom in all the way.

That is the best chrome piece I have seen in a long time. Chrome stuff is my favorite. How did you get it so realistic?