Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

@ soul41: I really like the colored abstract more than the "electric" sig you presently have. I've been unable to do a decent abstract so will take a look at the tutorial you mentioned. I guess your present sig is a tad too symmetrical for my liking.

@ Kemaru: I can't say I was wow'd with your sig initially. Until I realized it is a "double" image. It's a disk and a stylized dog/fierce-thing-with-teeth. Now that's different, and that's not a bad thing either. I like it more and more!

@ Kemaru: I can't say I was wow'd with your sig initially. Until I realized it is a "double" image. It's a disk and a stylized dog/fierce-thing-with-teeth. Now that's different, and that's not a bad thing either. I like it more and more!

Heh, thanks, I thought no one would notice it. :)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

@Raptor

That's pretty cool. I especially like the background, but the plane seems to blurry to me. Maybe sharpen it a little?

I think I'll use this as my new sig

AbstractSmudgeZCT.png

Used GIMP only for the final touches.

EDIT: Removed text for now

EDIT2:Made a v2

AbstractSmudgeZCTv2.png

Which is better?

AbstractSmudgeZCTv2.png

I really like those Kemaru, but the render seems a little low quality :?: . Also, on the sepia toned one, the pink border seems a little distracting.

I don't usually work with stocks and renders, but I think it turned out OK (maybe not :roll: ):

AltairSig.png

AbstractSmudgeZCTv2.png

Kemaru , my deepest apologies for not reading the rules . So I went back to the post above me which was Himself22 , I liked his new signature but the black text over the blue square made it hard to read :) , Soul41 , I love your signature I'm inspired to make something like it but not the same of course I just like the texture and last but not least Jaug1337 , where's your signatures ? I just saw them then I went back to look they were gone ??

I'll rate you both...

sokagirl: I like Star Wars but apply a bit Glow to make it loook better... 8/10

soul41:1: 8/10

2: 9/10 Love it... nice background and render!

Now my 3 best (My best):

75555163_full,r,470x470.jpg

75362811_full,r,470x470.jpg

75609250_full,r,470x470.jpg

And my actual one:

I'm still learning, trying to get better.

Critics, even bad ones, help me.

@wiirus: Not bad, especially since your just a beginner, but some advise that I would have to give you is too try not to just stick in a c4d and expect it to look better. C4D's are great for a lot of things, but aren't put at their fullest use unless you use them correctly. Also, I think that you need to work on blending your renders better into the BG. I can really see the potential in your work though, so keep practicing, and you'll get better. :D

I don't really like how the colors turned out, but I thought I would share it anyway:

SubzeroSig.png

AbstractSmudgeZCTv2.png

Soul41, try darkening and blurring areas to give depth. Also, the tag is somewhat messy so clean it up a little. De-hectic-ize it. Maybe add some effects on top too. Good work. :)

Found/Made some time today and did this.. No GFX for a while does build an "urge" to make something in PDN.. This is the outcome. I like it, so i made it my new sig and ava.

eleganceava.pngelegance.png

All PDN.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I like it allot, the render ( is that the right word? ) is very clean around the edges and stands out allot against the background. Also i find the text to be simple yet effective, in the way that it overlaps yet is still readable.

The only part of it i dont like is the patch covering the mouth/neck/shoulder region it looks out of place to me. Your favourite so far is the reaper one though. :)

My turn :)

Devsig.png?t=1241638170

Something i made for my gaming clan :)

Also you can comment on current sig as well if you wish :)

Citylife.png

KillerK, you obviously like lines and angles (are you a mathmatical person?).

Some comments on your gaming sig. The individual elements are good, but I am not blown away by the composition.

You don't have to fill in every spot, 'white space' is good (or in this case blue strippy space). There is a lot of text, but as it is all the same font your eye doesn't know where to go. You will get a better look if you use a contrasting font for A Eu Clan Cg Clan.

But your sig is way better than my non-existant one. :wink: