Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

My current avatar:

IOchromeAV.png

Click it for full size, I made it big and resized it to avatar size. Be sure to zoom in all the way.

That is the best chrome piece I have seen in a long time. Chrome stuff is my favorite. How did you get it so realistic?

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

It all kinda happened spontaneously :) I was expanding upon a tut and ended up wit an image that had some basic colors in it. I used the "solarize" plugin and then the "inside out" plugin and ended up with THIS

Then I used the "extract channel" plugin and picked the "red" option.

At this point in my pdn career, I just follow my instincts and stop when it looks cool :D

flamesig1-1.png

--> My Gallery<--

"My, what a good day for a 'let it slide'."

It all kinda happened spontaneously :) I was expanding upon a tut and ended up wit an image that had some basic colors in it. I used the "solarize" plugin and then the "inside out" plugin and ended up with THIS

At this point in my pdn career, I just follow my instincts and stop when it looks cool :D

flamesig1-1.png

--> My Gallery<--

Same,

it turned out great. I like it more in small view though because there are some flaws that are very visible in large view. But the thumbnail looks sick.

Same,

it turned out great. I like it more in small view though because there are some flaws that are very visible in large view. But the thumbnail looks sick.

The main thing I like in the full size pic is the text. It is probably the coolest text I've ever made 8)

flamesig1-1.png

--> My Gallery<--

The main thing I like in the full size pic is the text. It is probably the coolest text I've ever made 8)

flamesig1-1.png

--> My Gallery<--

Halosymmetricalwithblock.pngHalosymmetrical.png

Whew, this took a while. I was done with the smudging when I noticed it needs something. So I took a Halo render, resized it and pasted into the sig. Then I panelled it so that about 50% of the helmet is on the edge. Then I duplicated the layer, flipped it, merged it and panelled it into the middle. Then I resized and adjusted the colours a little and voilà!

Swalski: I like the one without background more. :) If you spent more time on the background it might be better. Keep it up :D

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Halosymmetricalwithblock.pngHalosymmetrical.png

Whew, this took a while. I was done with the smudging when I noticed it needs something. So I took a Halo render, resized it and pasted into the sig. Then I panelled it so that about 50% of the helmet is on the edge. Then I duplicated the layer, flipped it, merged it and panelled it into the middle. Then I resized and adjusted the colours a little and voilà!

Swalski: I like the one without background more. :) If you spent more time on the background it might be better. Keep it up :D

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Halosymmetricalwithblock.png

Sexy sig, and for once I think the black bar idea didn't seem out of place.

Here's my submission to the Space SOTW. Used the planets from my latest creation and put them into a different setting, with a bit more editing too.

f_starlitnighm_a9073c2.jpg

Halosymmetricalwithblock.png

Sexy sig, and for once I think the black bar idea didn't seem out of place.

Here's my submission to the Space SOTW. Used the planets from my latest creation and put them into a different setting, with a bit more editing too.

f_starlitnighm_a9073c2.jpg

I like the atmosphere on the planet, though the one on its moon doesn't seem quite right (A little too blurry IMO)

The stars look awesome by the way - I mean the nebula - nice and crisp - I'd like to know how you did that.

Great job Sozo.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I like the atmosphere on the planet, though the one on its moon doesn't seem quite right (A little too blurry IMO)

The stars look awesome by the way - I mean the nebula - nice and crisp - I'd like to know how you did that.

Great job Sozo.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!