Sign in to follow this  
MadJik

Water Reflection (ymd:100725)

Read the rules. Write so people can read.

actually its pretty easy to read but ill make up for my mistakes. ye=yea/yes ty=thank you

sorry but im used to talkin abreavieated sort of text. i play on unreal tournament a lot and have to type quick

yea sorry if im posting a lot but im having a few problems. i do everything correct but it neverr seems to show up. most of the other plugins ive tried have worked but this seems to be like the other few. i think it may just be me but ive tried around 5 times now. :cry:

It should show up in Effects > Distortions.

Are you positive that you have the newest version of Paint.NET? That's the only reason I can think of that this plugin doesn't appear.

im just a kid so i have no idea wat a thread is... and yes im downloading the dll but it dusnt show up

I'm having an issue with this as well. I'm using 3.22 Beta and it won't load into PdN.

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\WaterReflection.dll
     Effect Name: PaintDotNet.Pair`2
     Full error message: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PaintDotNet.Pair`2' from assembly 'PaintDotNet.Base, Version=3.8.2708.22782, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

I still have the previous "water.dll" installed, but I would like to use the new version.

R3VENGE:

In PdN, go to File>Plugin Load Errors and see if anything is there.

i got the thing that has all of madjiks plugins in it and only 12 things worked. i think thers supposed to be 24 but 12 showed up but i had a few problems with glitter,stars cos it jammed up

was it a link to bolt baits site cos thats wat i use and its worked on most things. its jus that some of the things dont show up some times so i cant use them :( ive only got half of madjiks things to work. most others seem to work though... strange?

@R3VENGE :

Why do you start a new topic as you already rise the (your) problem of Water reflection in the plugins' topic and by PM?

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21980

Why the title says problemS with effectS?

Could you explain the about otherS!

1.This period of year doesn't give me a lot of free time for PDN, be patient...

2.Could you ask someone around you (friends/family/neighbour/...) to help you to install the DLL?

3.See tatinha77 viewtopic.php?p=129291#p129291 first post and no problem with this plugin!

4.Could you provide a screenshoot of your Paint with the Effect/Distort menu open?

5.This is an old version DLL that works with PDN v3.22beta as well. Test it! http://jcljay.free.fr/pdn/Water.zip

My screenshot:

plugerr.png

i think i know why it hasnt worked now. its due to the point of a bad link. you see i clicked on a link to download 3.2 and thats what i was supposed to get but it seems it has actually got me to download 3.1. i got an upgrade for my computer so 3,2 would work and it turns out i didnt even have it. the link i used was the very top one thats under beta.*i wanted to have a look at it* but it also had a link for 3.2 i used that and i now seem to have 3.1. this mistake has been due to a misunderstanding. i am sorry if i have bugged you a lot. could someone actually check that link out though because of my problems with it?? sorry for bugging you :)

i think i know why it hasnt worked now. its due to the point of a bad link. you see i clicked on a link to download 3.2 and thats what i was supposed to get but it seems it has actually got me to download 3.1. i got an upgrade for my computer so 3,2 would work and it turns out i didnt even have it. the link i used was the very top one thats under beta.*i wanted to have a look at it* but it also had a link for 3.2 i used that and i now seem to have 3.1. this mistake has been due to a misunderstanding. i am sorry if i have bugged you a lot. could someone actually check that link out though because of my problems with it?? sorry for bugging you :)

The link works fine.