How to Install Plugins ×

Water Reflection (ymd:100725)

MadJik

• 2 months later...

Thanks Madjik for the update but I wonder why it comes to me from another website instead of Paint.Net? Made me wonder at first if it was a virus, spybot or anything evil!!

That's because it isn't official Paint.NET material. It may be 3rd party, but it definitely doesn't have any viruses in it!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

...and also as the picture, the PDN Site/Forum don't allow to upload so we have to have our own file/image storage elsewhere...

...about virus! A lot of people (and moderators) are using the plugins, so in case of any trouble with it, you'll find some post(s) to tell the problem(s)...

And it will be a way to be banned (what I don't want)...

Thanks, Madjik, for the explanation. Appreciate even more the effort that you all take to create the plugin and then post it to another website for us to download. Thanks to all you great guys!!!

• 1 month later...
this tut is genius!!!

Yeah, I think the plugin is even better!

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

OK im new to PDN I have finally after 3 weeks figured out where the water plugin was lol. Anyway im havein a problem figureing it out...when I do the effect I either get the checkerd backround or you can see the whole picture through the water effect...like the rest of my daughters legs...im not really sure how to do this so can some one go into detail like step by step directions for me I would greatly appriciate it!!

Jess

flames.jpg

ok your first layer has to be a gradient :GradientTool: black at the top and then make it white at the bottom...

and then create your other layer with the picture and then do the effect.

im pretty sure that is how you do it...try and then get back and tell me your results

siggyvk5.jpg

"JustaNoobs about to BustAMove!"

-commandersozo

Dude you completly rock!! thank you so much it worked yayay I would post what I did but I dont know how lol imagine that lol

Thank you so much

Jess

flames.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I downloaded everything and put in my image

See picture...

6gx45fo.png

And added the Water thing....

6237vv8.png

But how do I get the checkboxes to go away??Please help!

The checkerboard pattern indicates that that portion of the image is partially (or completely) transparent. Just make a new layer, and move it under it. Fill it with black, white, another picture, whatever. Play around.^_^

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@madjik ever thought of updating this plug in. what I'd love to see is where the horizon line is variable.

say like when you draw a line and can move the nubs positions ..as the plug in works now you always have that straight horizon. i'd like to be able to make a "u" shape

probably a programing nightmare but you know me I just have to ask if its at least possible.

OMA

I second Oma

and i wanted to add a request too.

Would it be possible to add a check box to replace the transparent pixels by the primary color, or secondary, or maybe even another option that would let us chose. Just that really simple, cause anything else its just layering work.

anyway still a really good plugin