MadJik

Water Reflection (ymd:100725)

O.K., I've tried using this plugin, but nothing happens. What are the instructions and process for using it? It looks like a really cool plugin, I just for whatever reason can't get it to work.

Thanks,

Uh... question! I'm new to this plug-in thing, and although I have been able to add & use other PDN plug-ins, whenever I open PDN I can't find the button for this effect. I'm pretty sure I did everything right, I extracted the files and moved them to the Effects folder... Any help?

Hi Majik. I haven't been here in a while. Hope you're doing okay. I had to recover my computer recently and lost all my effects. I really just want three of them back and your water effect is one of those. I have the other two, but I'm having no luck getting your water reflection to work this time. I've tried several different ways. I'm dropping it in the effects folder, unzipping it and then reopening the paint program. It's just not showing up. Could you please assume I know nothing about a computer and lead me step by tiny step through the process? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Never mind, I found it. It's been moved into the distort column. It was in the main drop down list the last time I used it. Thanks anyway.

Thanks Madjik for the update but I wonder why it comes to me from another website instead of Paint.Net? Made me wonder at first if it was a virus, spybot or anything evil!!

...and also as the picture, the PDN Site/Forum don't allow to upload so we have to have our own file/image storage elsewhere...

...about virus! A lot of people (and moderators) are using the plugins, so in case of any trouble with it, you'll find some post(s) to tell the problem(s)...

And it will be a way to be banned (what I don't want)...

This is not a reason to disable your antivirus software before downloading it, the site can be hacked.

live in a dangerous world post>

Thanks, Madjik, for the explanation. Appreciate even more the effort that you all take to create the plugin and then post it to another website for us to download. Thanks to all you great guys!!!

this plug in will not work for me at all, i am new and i have been working through some tutorials to teach myself how to use the program, i have managed to make other plugins work but this just will not work for me , any ideas?

thanks in advance

ps

i have been to http://boltbait.googlepages.com/install and followed the instrctions but it will nto work at all

this plug in will not work for me at all, i am new and i have been working through some tutorials to teach myself how to use the program, i have managed to make other plugins work but this just will not work for me , any ideas?

thanks in advance

ps

i have been to http://boltbait.googlepages.com/install and followed the instrctions but it will nto work at all