Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

Thank you sokagirl :D

here is the first image that i have made using both terragen and paint.net together. It is called planet azara.

planetazara-1.png

The only part that isn't paint.net created is the foreground. The background of the image is all pdn.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thank you all :D. I personally like that image as well :D and that was what i was going for goonie :D.

Here is my latest abstract i am kind of in an abstract mood.

I call it Green Revel

greenorbthingy-1.png

as per usual clicky for full size

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thank you guys :D... i'll give you a little insight on how i made it too :D. I used hexagrid, polar inversion and, various blend modes and color rotations and soften portrait :shock:

Here is three versions of my latest terragen/paint.net work of art:

The Beginning of the end

9eed8e79.png

4e071f31.png

fc5be35c.png

as per usual clicky for full size :D.

Wooooowwww! Really realistically real. It's so breath-taking! They're all cool and really nice and they set moods for each, but the last one is the one I admire most. Wow! Incredible! :shock: :shock: :shock:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

i actually have an orange version of the third one as well but didn't get around to posting it but it is posted on my deviant art because i like it the best.

Thank you guys so much for the kind words and encouragement they mean a lot to me :D

Thank you guys very much i am trying to expand my knowledge on different programs and pdn so that i may further my artistic abilities.

Here is my latest abstract i call it The flow of life

54a6c7d0.png

as per usual clicky for full size.

and yes this one is 100% pdn :D

thank you soka and welsh. There was a lot emotion put into that one. I am in a better mood now but i am still kind of sick stupid cold is kickin my butt.

I made this to take my mind off of the cold. It is called creation? mind you that this is 50% apophysis and 50% paint.net. I made the fractal myself and did all of the post editing.

creation-1.png

@ possum thank you very much :D

@ bjarni i left it open to interpretation so people would take it how they see it.

here is my latest apophysis and paint.net work of art... I am kinda hooked on apophysis lol...

Unison

66fc123e.png