Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

i could do that :D i made that when i was tired this morning lol finally got caught up on some sleep today and i don't have to work overtime this week :AddNoise: :AddNoise:

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thank you barbie25 and yy10. I really enjoy that piece as well. It is my favorite i have done so far.

Oh yeah new update today :D, changed the cellphone wallpapers into a preview that leads to my D.A. where you can download a zip file containg them. I will be updating with two more wallpaper packs in the near future. So keep your eyes pealed :shock:

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

:| i mean't for the monsters to be scary but they are so cuddly :lol: .... thank you for the kind words helen i really appreciate any comment that comes from an artist as great as you :D... Also if you look on fanatics sargon has posted a tut on the fabric texture because i requested it and it is amazing :D.

Posted a new abstract page 1

Thanks nemo :D I am quite fond of the glass facade as well. I have it as my desktop background :D.

edit: oh yeah i have a new avatar and sig :D

When i get around to it i am going to make a tut for the sig and avvy things because they are basically web buttons and I promised i would start the web button 101 community tutorial. Just hope i have time to finish it up... i get distracted too easily.

oh yeah page 1 new piece of art :D

Thank you very much sokagirl....

well on a less abstract side here is a little something i have been working on

eb952c44.png

it is not finished yet because i haven't figured out what to do with it yet.