Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

Well i have had little time lately for pdn but i found some time to make some things this week. Here are two new images that i have made.

the first is untitled because i have yet to find a name for it

th_ad3c34b0.png

here is the next image it is called ethereal flow

it is a fractal that i rendered in apophysis and then did post rendering in pdn

th_da203425.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

• 1 month later...

well i haven't updated my gallery in a while and i have no new artwork to show at the moment so i will just post a couple pictures of my new scion xD

th_d3ef1110.jpg

th_e67b330f.jpg

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Cool , but I would have gotten a black one . Are you still working on our collaboration ? It's okay if you want to let it go or maybe try another piece ?

I have been trying to work on it but i haven't really had time. I don't think we she trash the piece. Feel free to use parts of it or all of it for you own use. I will send you the latest verion of it if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my latest work it's not all that complex but it was something i came across while playing around. I liked the outcome so i thought i would share.

I call it maelstrom

http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy264/ckanaugh/467d0e7b.png

Maelstrom looks very nice!

It looks professionally smudged, just excellent...

you probably wouldn't believe it but i didn't use smudge at all on this. I used pyrochild's two new plugins trail and twist to make maelstrom. His new twist plugin is just spectacular along with trail.

... that's what I thought and was surprised @ how smooth the full size pic is.  A lesson there ... don't take anything for granted.   Awesome new work mate, great colours.  You always have such a great glow to them

Thanks a lot mate. The aliasing in the thumbs is due to how much they are compressed on this forum. I used the new thumb tag here :D which is a great thing to have.

thanks for all the comments people :D. I am still working out how to use twist to its full potential but i will get there. Posted a new image that i was just testing trail on.