Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

Posted on the other forum...lovely flower...well done.

Looking forward to seeing the completed project. Knowing you it will be awesome!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Here is my first image made on windows 7 enjoy

31eb36ac.png

click for full size!

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

I like caretakers house, a good image to Christen windows 7 :lol:. Gj mate, like i said in pm i like the flow of lighting, youve got that really well :wink:

The flow of lightning is what I have to criticise the most :?

The very light lower part of the image creates so much contrast, the night scene is barely visible :(

And what are these light plates in the left side? Tombstones?

yeah they are tombstone's and yeah i know it needs some work :? it is a bit dark but if i make it too light it doesn't convey the mood i want it to.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Great concept, Chad. Working with something really dark like that is hard. I like the way the light flows out from the cottage. The cottage looks great too. Yes, it does need a bit more work but great bones here :lol:

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

here is the updated version of The caretaker's house

e2c393cd.png

also here are two versions of an abstract that i have done recently

version 1

e5acf5fe.png

version 2

0338702b.png

haven't named them yet because none come to mind lol.... could use some help on that one.

enjoy,

chad

I am very consistent but i don't update everyday maybe every two or three days. Its only the weekend when i normally update everyday :lol:

What can i say i am a pdn junkie :D

edit: lol at me triple updating my gallery today.....

well i finally did something with the flower i made

:D, I would like to thank oma again for the idea on how to make the grass... I tend to absorb everything i see, like the blob ahahaha!

here it is Dreaming of spring

9900ab83.png

enjoy,

chad

i will test that out and i will address your concerns on the caretaker's house yellowman

here is a random thought Techno penguin time!!

01f2b37a.gif

lol i got bored and decided to make a gif. I know it sucks but meh doesn't the penguin look creepy.

lol i was too lazy to make him dance so i just made a flashing background :lol:

yeah lol... as i said i was quite bored lmao.

Edit:

Here are two of my newest works that i have been messing around with... First one was a request from one of my friends...

Flower's ecstasy

20626dae.png

Keep the ball rolling

35b5573a.png

edit: to prod welshy into making his log cabin i cut down some trees for him ahaha!

i call it getting ready for winter

eab5b810.png

enjoy,

chad

:oops: thank you sokagirl you are always so nice :D... i took some advice from yellow man and tweaked the image a bit. Please tell me what you guys think.

c6d805c6.png

click for full size :D

Wow! :shock: :shock: I don't even know where to start. I love all your new images. The flowers are amazing andyour abstract is beautiful. I absolutely love the log cabin. Wow! That's just incredible. It's so perfect. Nice job!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA