Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

Thank you all :D...

@ oma i just have so many ideas floating through my brain it can be dizzying lol!.

@ helen i owe thanks to you for the foliage tutorial that is really helpful for making trees :D.

@ nemo i would have to agree that getting ready for winter would be my best yet :D. I personally enjoy it.

@sokagirl thank you so much i always cherish your art work and you always tend to give me ideas as well :D.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

There will be no new updates here for a while due to the death of my best friends mother. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for my next great thing but i am sort of depressed right now and can't think of anything to do. I did make something for my friend to remember his mother by, its not finished because i have to put a picture of her on it but here is the link to it. I wrote the poem myself.

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv20 ... 546f22.png

she was like a mother to me as well and i am really devastated by this, although we new she was going to pass away we did not know that it would be so soon.

I will update sometime next week or the next

best regards,

chad

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

There will be no new updates here for a while due to the death of my best friends mother. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for my next great thing but i am sort of depressed right now and can't think of anything to do. I did make something for my friend to remember his mother by, its not finished because i have to put a picture of her on it but here is the link to it. I wrote the poem myself.

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv20 ... 546f22.png

she was like a mother to me as well and i am really devastated by this, although we new she was going to pass away we did not know that it would be so soon.

I will update sometime next week or the next

best regards,

chad

Feel better soon. I would feel terrible too if one of my friend's mothers past away. I am so sorry to hear that. :(

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I saw that you had a new sig and avatar, I thought I'd comment. First of all, your sig is really something to look at. I love the colors, the simplicity, and the clickable links inside. Second, it's just pure genius. Third, I looked through your gallery again and I noticed a growth of creativity, variety, and perfection. You have an eye for art for sure. Nice job! :D

P.S. I hope all is going well for you. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

thank you a lot helen. I really appreciate your opinon on art because you are a great artist.

I am feeling better about my friends mother passing, but it still hurts and i know that will take time to heal.

Oh and the signature is made up of lemme see... 6 separate parts lol... i decided it was time for a signature and avvy change to reflect the winter months.

edit: I have been so depressed lately i am plum out of ideas on what to do next any suggestions?

I really want you to try a water scene. Maybe something similar to your Winter image because that one is really nice. If you want something easier, you can make a wallpaper or abstract; something that would rock this forum. :P

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

well i went back to a genre i haven't done in a long time....

I unveil Dead Space

81e7322b.png

click for full-sized

hope you guys like it! first update in about a week but i think its a good one :D

Very cool Chad, I really like the spacescape. The only suggestions I have is to erase a little portion of the glow on the bottom left of the planet, sharpen up the rings, and make some different shapes and sharpnesses of the rocks to give the image depth. It looks very nice though, the colors and everything. Keep up the great work! :D The nebula also looks awesome!

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I might just try out helens idea when i get a bit of time. This weekend is going to be tied up with funeral stuff. I will try to make something on the spare time before i go to work during the week.

here is an updated version of deadspace.

b664abae.png

Thanks axle but i am still not done with it... keep having to change stuff that i don't like lol....

i think this is going to be close to the final version....

0b1ecfb8.png

been having goonfella help me sort out some detail... man he is a hard task driver i tell ya but his input is very valuable to me

thank you ljxd i am still not done with it lol.. but i think i will be soon :D

Alright i have the final version here :D... took me a while but i think it is finally done.

0331c5cc.png

@ lego thank you so very much.

@ frontcannon no im no where near the best but i love playing with pdn :D

here is my latest piece of art it is in the abstract style. I call it

cubix

cubix-1.png