Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

8ab3c486.png

Welcome to my gallery, My name is chad i enjoy art and i hope you all do as well. I have been doing graphic design for almost 4 months now and have been using paint.net for same amount of time. I hope my art brings you some degree of pleasure and enjoyment. If you have any questions on how i did something just ask. Also if you really want to know one of my methods suggest that i make a tutorial on it. I will on make a tutorial if it is asked of me because i am quite busy most of the time.

Here is a result of a tutorial that sargon made on pdn fantatics

Sargon's tut .I have been meaning to do this tutorial for a while and finally got around to doing it.

Here is my latest abstract I call it nucleation

Hidden Content: creations,space,and realistics
cc269ba8.png0331c5cc.pngunderwater-1.png

I will add more of my older art when i get some more time but i hope you guys enjoy my art :D

Edited by theonlychad

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

alright i will fix the gallery sorry bout that i will make the images smaller and i will fix the planet one thanks for the imput. Gah i lost the pdn file for the first space scape darnit. Oh yeah i used a stock texture map for the moon on the first one if anyone wants to know how it looks so good i need to work on the texture for the second planet i will redo that one and post it when i am done with it.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

yeah i noticed that after i took a look this morn made that on barely any sleep lol. I have a problem with sleeping lol.

First of all, I'd like to say you did a good job on the tut. :wink: Second, I'm liking your style of art because it's variated. And finally, I really like the space image with the glow. Nice job! :!:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

thanks helen! it means a lot coming from you i really love your work. I would post a tutorial on the method that i used but there are already so many glowing text tutorials. I'm sure it would get locked maybe i should contact a moderator and see if i can post it lol.

Tranquility is probably your best piece I see in here, even though it may be a stock photo, I like how you used (flip)'s glass tutorial to add some interesting boxes. It could be used as a web page background or as an interface.

I would keep on practicing with the space scene and keep studying more tutorials with making planets. I have a feeling you will surprise yourself.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

i will fat kids love cake lol... hmmm i could tone down the grunge on it. Only used blurs on highlighting the orb and such not the background. Ill see what i can do :wink:

thank you for the awesome input on it i do believe i have a long ways to go to get really realistic glass but i think i am on the right track :D. It was also a good b-day present for you to grace my gallery with your presence ash i really enjoy your work it inspires me to get better at pdn. I had a friend lend me his copy of photoshop but i like pdn a lot better. Your work shows that pdn can do great things. Oh yeah i am currently improving my glass orb i am playing around with the layer styles and opacity and i am getting some interesting effects.

edit: oh yeah here is my orb after heavy tweaking :D

glassorb3-1.png