Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

Thank you dark here is a couple icons i have been working on for my computer... I am in the process of making new icons 8)

just trying to catch up due to not having days off to finish up projects so i had like 5 on the verge of completion and i just decided to complete them

recyclebin.pngrecyclebinfull.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thank you very much Helen and Kemaru. The idea just hit me the other day that i wanted to do a realistic and i thought yeah i could do that :D I was actually experimenting with making metal textures and that idea came in my head to make the brush. I made the handle using an old wood texture tutorial from pdn fanatics forum but i heavily modified it to fit my application. The metal is something that i came up with experimenting. The brush tip is also a modified tutorial as well I just look at tutorials from time to time and loosely follow steps and add my own :D I don't remember if it was ash's tutorial or the other hair/fur one but they are both great.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Here is my latest Abstract piece i call it Gold Rush

goldrush.png

Edit to include newest icon of my icon set i am making for rocket dock

fileicon.png

i am going metal crazy right now lol....

edit to include a new work in progress as well.....

inlaid gemstone

inlaidgemstone.png

Wow Chad! Awesome new signature and avatar set! My favorite peice of yours is your Mythical Shield. You are, in my opinion one of the top 3 best artists on the forums! I can't decide who is my favorite, you, Ash, or Oma. Great work.

[center][img]http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu68/ace9star9/Spacescape.png?t=1274380812[/img][/center]
[center]~ACE[/center]

Thank you very much for your comments guys, I wouldn't say i am one of the best on here lol. I honestly think my stuff isn't that good lol. I just do this for fun :D .

Oh yeah i made my sig and avatar better :D

Thank you very much for your comments guys, I wouldn't say i am one of the best on here lol. I honestly think my stuff isn't that good lol. I just do this for fun :D .

Oh yeah i made my sig and avatar better :D

Great job on the sig. It looks great. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Actually i used an idea gamerworld had and ran with it. I looked at the tutorials but didn't follow the steps. The main starting step was madjik's random fill plugin.

edit to include new signature i have been working on :D

newchadsigdesign.png

here is a new thing that i came up with and put in signature format.

100% pdn blood splatter in a sig :D

bloodsplotchsig.png

oh yeah here is some word art that i made :D i didn't use clouds before you ask its a whole new technique i came up with.

chadwordart-1.png

:shock: nice gallery, especially the wallpapers and your latest signatures/avatars, they're fantastic

Actually i used an idea gamerworld had and ran with it. I looked at the tutorials but didn't follow the steps. The main starting step was madjik's random fill plugin.

edit to include new signature i have been working on :D

newchadsigdesign.png

this is my favourite because of the glossy style, the texture is made with clouds i guess, how did you turn them into this glossy style?

texture is not clouds its a whole different animal :lol:

it is actually a technique i came across while experimenting i find it to be better than clouds in retrospect. The gloss is just transparent white on another layer if your talking about the curved gloss on top. If your talking about the text that is a result of the technique i came up with.

@ yy10 yeah i can soften it up a bit. That is also a result of the new technique i came up with the other day. It is quite useful if i say so myself.