paint.net 4.3.4 is now available!

This update fixes a few legacy plugins (some of which were crashing), a bug in the Color Picker tool, and some minor installation issues.

NOTE for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and 32-bit/x86 users: Paint.NET v4.3.x will be the last release(s) that work on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or on any 32-bit/x86 version of Windows. It has become significantly more difficult and time consuming to support these lately, not very many people are using them, and I can no longer justify the cost and frustration of keeping support for these afloat. Starting with Paint.NET v4.4, only Windows 10 and 11+ will be supported, and only on 64-bit (x64 and ARM64). I have started working on v4.4 and will only release v4.3.x updates on an as-needed basis and only until v4.4 is completed.

Get the update

• Microsoft Store release
  • Classic Desktop release
    • Download the installer directly (web installer for all CPUs and OSes). This is the recommended download if you don't have Paint.NET installed. It can also be used to update the app.
    • If you already have it installed, you should be offered the update automatically within the next week or so, but you can also get it immediately by going to ⚙ Settings -> Updates -> Check Now.
    • Offline Installers and Portable ZIPs are available over on GitHub.

Changes since v4.3.3:

• Fixed compatibility with the Spaced Text plugin, which was crashing
  • Fixed a bug with the Color Picker tool, which was sampling from a recently hidden layer when using Image sampling mode
  • Fixed the ability to click URLs in some older plugins (CustomBrushesMini, Shape Maker, Vandermotten Effects, and those based on OptionBasedLibrary)
  • Fixed the incorrect registration of the app in the HKCR\Applications registry key, which was affecting some methods for launching the app
  • Fixed many translations which had updates but that had inadvertently not been incorporated into the app itself
  • Fixed the PROGRAMSGROUP property in the MSI (it was being ignored), which affects custom deployments
  • Fixed the CHECKFORUPDATES property which was missing from the MSI. It still worked, but you had to add it yourself. This only affected MSI-based deployment.

Enjoy!

• Like 5
    • Upvote 3

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

This is awesome! Thanks! I've been with PdN since the beginning. The loss of support for XP was one of the main reasons I built a new PC when I did back in early 2014.

@Rick BrewsterI understand your reasons for discontinuing support for the given OSs and variants. I support it, even. It means you'll have more time and resources for making Paint.NET even better!

Out of curiosity, though (because I lack sufficient knowledge about minutiae that might cause incompatibility), what exists in Win10+ that will make v4.4 fail on a fully-upgraded Win8.1 x64 with any necessary OS upgrades installed? If you're not going to support 8.1, that's fine (and it's what you've already indicated!), but some software works on my 8.1 that claims 10 is the minimum. A requirement for DirectX 12 would definitely rule out 8.1, for example, or a necessary version of .NET that can't be installed on 8.1.

I ask this with sincerity and no desire to start any sort of arguments or flame wars (so please stay away, trolls and miscreants!). I'm merely curious. ...and my upgrade to Win10 is likely imminent regardless, but that doesn't negate my question.

Thank you!

Edited by danlock

@danlock, The biggest reason for dropping <Win10 is just the sheer amount of effort required and frustration involved in keeping them afloat. It's probably taken 2 months worth of engineering effort just this year to make sure it still works there. Most of it is for setup and update, especially for testing/validating setup and updating, setting up Virtual Machines, running the installer 20 times under various configurations of the OS, etc.. Win10 just has everything built-in, and it behaves a lot better with respect to these sorts of things. I reached a point during v4.3.3, where I was porting to .NET 6, where it became crystal clear that it was time to move on because I'd been banging my head against the wall fixing or working around issue after issue after issue that was Win7/8.1 only.

Once PDN is on Win10+, it will open up some of the new system/WinRT APIs that are only available there and which can be quite difficult to conditionally support, but I haven't dug into those too much yet.

Dropping 32-bit / x86 support is also very practical, it's had some of the same problems but not nearly as bad. I don't do any testing there, and nobody's really using it anymore, so it's not worth the time and effort. And, it will speed up my build/compile times a lot, which will further increase my productivity. Even on my Ryzen 5950X (16 cores), the compiler just chugs along because certain parts of the app have to be built 3 times (1 each for x86, x64, and ARM64).

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Greetings. Getting rid of x86 and less than Windows 10 seems very sensible. However, moving to Dotnet6 is causing me problems. I have a plugin to load a custom filetype which unfortunately no longer compiles.

The error is: 

CSC : error CS1705: Assembly 'PaintDotNet.Data' with identity 'PaintDotNet.Data, Version=4.304.8007.42994, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'System.Runtime, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'System.Runtime' with identity 'System.Runtime, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

In the interest of saving everyone time, where can I download the most recent version of Paint.NET that used Dotnet5? 

Dotnet6 is still in preview, so I don't wish to move everything over just yet (even if Visual Studio would let me). I'm still not entirely sure why Dotnet5 (which I can't replicate atm) gave me a warning but Dotnet6 gives me an error.

Anyway, keep up the great work - I've been using PDN for years and it's never let me down. It also has the sweetest update process of any software.

Cheers

John

3 hours ago, John Scott said:

Dotnet6 is still in preview

The stable version was released in early November, see https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/6.0.

(even if Visual Studio would let me)

You need Visual Studio 2022 to target .NET 6.

Dotnet6 gives me an error.

You are trying to use .NET 5 to compile a plugin, and Paint.NET is built against .NET 6.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

4.3.2 works much better - we'll be sticking to that one until we move to VS 2022.

These are the warnings I get with that.

6>------ Build started: Project: GameTexFileType, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277: Found conflicts between different versions of "WindowsBase" that could not be resolved.
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277: There was a conflict between "WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" and "WindowsBase, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35".
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:     "WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" was chosen because it was primary and "WindowsBase, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" was not.
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:     References which depend on "WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" [C:\Program Files\dotnet\packs\Microsoft.NETCore.App.Ref\5.0.0\ref\net5.0\WindowsBase.dll].
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:         C:\Program Files\dotnet\packs\Microsoft.NETCore.App.Ref\5.0.0\ref\net5.0\WindowsBase.dll
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:           Project file item includes which caused reference "C:\Program Files\dotnet\packs\Microsoft.NETCore.App.Ref\5.0.0\ref\net5.0\WindowsBase.dll".
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:             C:\Program Files\dotnet\packs\Microsoft.NETCore.App.Ref\5.0.0\ref\net5.0\WindowsBase.dll
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:     References which depend on "WindowsBase, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" [].
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:         C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Base.dll
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:           Project file item includes which caused reference "C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Base.dll".
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:             PaintDotNet.Base
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:             PaintDotNet.Core
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:             PaintDotNet.Data
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:         C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Core.dll
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:           Project file item includes which caused reference "C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Core.dll".
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:         C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:           Project file item includes which caused reference "C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll".
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:         C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:           Project file item includes which caused reference "C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll".
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:         C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll
    entVersion.targets(2203,5): warning MSB3277:           Project file item includes which caused reference "C:\Program Files\paint.net\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll".
    6>GameTexFileType -> D:\RUSTY-GPEG\Encoder\GameTex\Binaries\DotNET\Release\net5.0\GameTexFileType.dll

Warnings make my skin crawl - especially those I don't know how to fix. It seems dotnet5 depends on WindowsBase 4, but PDN is based on dotnet5 that depends on WindowsBase 5?

Cheers
    John

@John Scott These warnings are normal and harmless. You can just ignore and/or suppress them.

You also don't need to switch to VS 2022. Just install .NET 6 SDK and manually edit your project file to target .NET 6.0. Though, VS 2019 is not officially supported and you won't be  able to create a new .NET 6 targeting project from its interface.

Edited by otuncelli

VS2022 was a super easy transition. I'd recommend starting on that ASAP. PDN migrated almost instantly, I think I just had to do a Build->Clean and it was pretty happy with it.

If you're releasing updates to a plugin you'll still need to make sure it works on 4.3.4. I formalized the internal-ization of many things that shouldn't have been public and you need to make sure you're not using them.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

PrintIt plugin fails with

Full error message: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Management, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'System.Management, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
       at ControlExtensions.PrinterInfos.Property(String printerName, String propertyName)
       at ControlExtensions.PrinterInfos.PrinterStatus(String printerName)
       at OptionControls.OptionPrinterDevice.PopulatePrinterStatusInfo()
       at OptionControls.OptionPrinterDevice.UpdateFromPrintDocument()

midoras signature.gif

7 hours ago, midora said:

PrintIt plugin fails with

Full error message: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Management, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'System.Management, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
       at ControlExtensions.PrinterInfos.Property(String printerName, String propertyName)
       at ControlExtensions.PrinterInfos.PrinterStatus(String printerName)
       at OptionControls.OptionPrinterDevice.PopulatePrinterStatusInfo()
       at OptionControls.OptionPrinterDevice.UpdateFromPrintDocument()

That DLL is no longer included in .NET. You'll need to release an updated version of the plugin.

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

55 minutes ago, midora said:

I guess it will take some time to work on this.

@midora, it's not actually that hard.  You just need to track down the missing dll file and include it in your distribution.

I had to do the same thing with my graph plugin.  See here: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/114530-boltbaits-charts-and-graphs-plugin-v02-updated-jun-22-2019/#comment-586630

• Like 1

Tried all System.Management.dlls on this machine but always get

Full error message: System.Runtime.InteropServices.MarshalDirectiveException: Cannot marshal 'parameter #3': Cannot marshal a string by-value with the [Out] attribute.
       at System.StubHelpers.StubHelpers.ThrowInteropParamException(Int32 resID, Int32 paramIdx)
       at System.Management.ManagementPath.GetWbemPath(IWbemPath wbemPath)
       at System.Management.ManagementScope.set_prvpath(ManagementPath value)
       at System.Management.ManagementScope..ctor(ManagementPath path, ConnectionOptions options)

So there seems to be no simple solution.

midoras signature.gif

Hm

i got the System.Management.dll  from see : 

Plugin start then fails with paint.net crash .

Spoiler

Diese Textdatei wurde erstellt, da paint.net abgestürzt ist. Bitte senden Sie sie in einer Email an crashlog4@getpaint.net, damit wir das Problem diagnostizieren und beheben können.

Application version: paint.net v4.3.4 (Stable 4.304.8007.42994)
    Time of crash: 16.12.2021 19:17:46
    Application uptime: 00:02:28.8753710
    Application state: Running 
    Working set: 266.992 KiB
    Handles and threads: 1259 handles, 34 threads, 306 gdi, 641 user
    Install type: Classic
    Application directory: D:\Program Files\paint.net
    Current directory: D:\Program Files\paint.net
    Install directory: d:\Program Files\paint.net\
    OS Version: Windows 10 Home 10.0.19043.0 x86
    .NET version: .NET 6.0.0-rtm.21522.10 x86
    Processor: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU         650  @ 3.20GHz" @ ~3192MHz (2C/4T, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2)
    Physical memory: 3063 MB
    Video card: AMD Radeon HD 5570 (v:1002, d:68D9, r:0), Microsoft Basic Render Driver (v:1414, d:8C, r:0)
    Hardware acceleration: True (default: True)
    Pointers: \??\VIRTUAL_DIGITIZER (Touch, 1x)
    UI animations: True
    UI DPI: 96 dpi (1,00x scale)
    UI theme: VisualStyleCategory=Aero, EffectiveTheme=Aero, DWM=yes, AeroColorScheme=Blue, ThemeFileName=Aero.msstyles
    Updates: False, 01.01.0001
    Locale: pdnr.c: de, hklm: de, hkcu: de, cc: de-DE, cuic: de
    Flags: EnablePointerInput=False

Exception details:
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'ImageResolution' was not present in the dictionary.
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at OptionControls.OptionTypeSlider`1.GetOptionValue(Enum optId, OptionDictionary values)
       at OptionBasedEffects.PrintIt.RequestImageDpi_Shown(IWin32Window owner)
       at OptionBased.Effects.OptionBasedEffectConfigDialog.OnShown(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

Managed assemblies: 
        System.Private.CoreLib, .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
        paintdotnet, .\paintdotnet.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        System.Runtime, .\System.Runtime.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        PaintDotNet.Base, .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        System.Windows.Forms, .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
        System.Diagnostics.Process, .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        TerraFX.Interop.Windows, .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.20348.0, PublicKeyToken=35b01b53313a6f7e
        PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation, .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Runtime.InteropServices, .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x86, .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x86.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        System.Threading, .\System.Threading.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Runtime.Extensions, .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC, .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Collections.NonGeneric, .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        PaintDotNet.Core, .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        System.Private.Uri, .\System.Private.Uri.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.ComponentModel.Primitives, .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        WindowsBase, .\WindowsBase.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
        System.Windows.Forms.Primitives, .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
        PresentationFramework, .\PresentationFramework.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
        System.Drawing.Primitives, .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Xaml, .\System.Xaml.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
        System.ComponentModel, .\System.ComponentModel.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Diagnostics.TraceSource, .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Collections, .\System.Collections.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Threading.Thread, .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Text.Encoding.CodePages, .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        PaintDotNet.Resources, .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        Microsoft.Win32.Primitives, .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.ObjectModel, .\System.ObjectModel.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        PaintDotNet.Data, .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager, .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        System.Collections.Specialized, .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        PaintDotNet.Framework, .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        System.Xml.ReaderWriter, .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Private.Xml, .\System.Private.Xml.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        System.Net.WebClient, .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync, .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Memory, .\System.Memory.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        System.Text.Encoding.Extensions, .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents, .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        System.Drawing.Common, .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        Microsoft.Win32.Registry, .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Linq, .\System.Linq.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Threading.ThreadPool, .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Collections.Immutable, .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Collections.Concurrent, .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Security.Principal.Windows, .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Security.Claims, .\System.Security.Claims.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter, .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        PresentationCore, .\PresentationCore.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
        DirectWriteForwarder, .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
        System.Diagnostics.Debug, .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        UIAutomationTypes, .\UIAutomationTypes.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
        System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo, .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        PaintDotNet.Effects, .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        Accessibility, .\Accessibility.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
        Crc32.NET, .\Crc32.NET.dll, Version=1.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=dc0b95cf99bf4e99
        System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives, .\System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.IO.Packaging, .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters, .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.CodeDom, .\System.CodeDom.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        System.Text.RegularExpressions, .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel, .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe, .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext, .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        System.Reflection.Metadata, .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles, .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Console, .\System.Console.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Numerics.Vectors, .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Runtime.Loader, .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Diagnostics.Tracing, .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Runtime.Intrinsics, .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        mscorlib, .\mscorlib.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
        ABRFileType, .\FileTypes\ABRFileType.dll, Version=1.3.0.0
        PaintShopProFiletype, .\FileTypes\PaintShopProFiletype.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        PatternFileType, .\FileTypes\PatternFileType.dll, Version=1.0.5.0
        Jpeg2000Filetype, .\FileTypes\Jpeg2000Filetype.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        RawFileType, .\FileTypes\RawFileType.dll, Version=1.2.2.0
        Base64FileType, .\FileTypes\Base64FileType.dll, Version=1.0.0.8
        OptimizedJPEG, .\FileTypes\OptimizedJPEG.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        TileImageFileType, .\FileTypes\TileImageFileType.dll, Version=1.0.0.1
        CSVFiletype, .\FileTypes\CSVFiletype.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        ImAGIF.FileType, .\FileTypes\ImAGIF.FileType\ImAGIF.FileType.dll, Version=1.5.0.0
        ImZIP.FileType, .\FileTypes\ImZIP.FileType\ImZIP.FileType.dll, Version=1.4.0.0
        FSHfiletype, .\FileTypes\FSHfiletype.dll, Version=1.2.4.0
        PdfFileType, .\FileTypes\PdfFileTypePlugin\PdfFileType.dll, Version=0.0.0.2
        IcoCur, .\FileTypes\IcoCur.dll, Version=4.0.1.0
        System.Windows.Forms.Legacy, .\System.Windows.Forms.Legacy.dll, Version=0.1.1.0
        PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility, .\PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll, Version=4.304.8007.42994
        System.Drawing, .\System.Drawing.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System, .\System.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
        AvifFileType, .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, Version=1.1.17.0
        DdsFileTypePlus, .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, Version=1.10.10.0
        WebPFileType, .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, Version=1.3.7.0
        System.IO.FileSystem, .\System.IO.FileSystem.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        netstandard, .\netstandard.dll, Version=2.1.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        System.Core, .\System.Core.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
        Mono.Cecil, .\Mono.Cecil.dll, Version=0.11.4.0, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
        XYCoords, .\Effects\XYCoords.dll, Version=1.2.6.20985
        WhichSymbolRedux, .\Effects\WhichSymbolRedux.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        WetFloor, .\Effects\WetFloor.dll, Version=1.2.5.14166
        WaveToolBox, .\Effects\WaveToolBox.dll, Version=1.4.7461.19568
        WaveTextSUI, .\Effects\WaveTextSUI.dll, Version=1.2.4415.33440
        WaveText, .\Effects\WaveText.dll, Version=1.2.4415.32811
        Waves, .\Effects\Waves.dll, Version=1.2.5.14072
        WaterReflection, .\Effects\WaterReflection.dll, Version=1.2.5.15754
        voronoi.dll, .\Effects\voronoi.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        Volutes, .\Effects\Volutes.dll, Version=1.3.5.13753
        Vibrato, .\Effects\Vibrato.dll, Version=2.0.5.13530
        Varicose2, .\Effects\Varicose2.dll, Version=2.1.1.42085
        VanishPoint, .\Effects\VanishPoint.dll, Version=1.0.3.0
        Vanishing Trails, .\Effects\Vanishing Trails.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        Curves+, .\Effects\Curves+.dll, Version=4.0.6119.31044
        EdHarvey.Effects, .\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll, Version=4.0.5120.42730
        System.Design, .\System.Design.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Windows.Forms.Design, .\System.Windows.Forms.Design.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
        CombinedAdjustments, .\Effects\CombinedAdjustments.dll, Version=1.1.7358.40688
        EditableText, .\Effects\EditableText.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        FillFromFile, .\Effects\FillFromFile.dll, Version=4.7.7358.36581
        Burninate, .\Effects\Burninate.dll, Version=4.6.7358.31797
        Alpha2Gray, .\Effects\Alpha2Gray.dll, Version=4.5.6832.21862
        Clock, .\Effects\Clock.dll, Version=1.1.6245.30896
        Dream, .\Effects\Dream.dll, Version=4.6.7358.35004
        BandWPlus, .\Effects\BandWPlus.dll, Version=1.3.7359.317
        LensFlare, .\Effects\LensFlare.dll, Version=2.2.12.35124
        FillFromClipboard, .\Effects\FillFromClipboard.dll, Version=4.7.7358.36519
        ColorBalance, .\Effects\ColorBalance.dll, Version=4.7.7401.17173
        Landscape, .\Effects\Landscape.dll, Version=4.6.7358.37463
        HueSatPlus, .\Effects\HueSatPlus.dll, Version=4.6.7359.209
        FloydSteinbergDithering, .\Effects\FloydSteinbergDithering.dll, Version=4.6.7358.37110
        Gray2Alpha, .\Effects\Gray2Alpha.dll, Version=4.5.6826.36897
        LevelHorizon, .\Effects\LevelHorizon.dll, Version=4.6.7358.37589
        HSVGradients, .\Effects\HSVGradients.dll, Version=4.5.6832.41864
        ObjectTools, .\Effects\ObjectTools.dll, Version=5.0.7502.21624
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        System.Xml, .\System.Xml.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs, .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll, Version=3.8.0.0
        TwoToneThreshold, .\Effects\TwoToneThreshold.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        TwistZ, .\Effects\TwistZ.dll, Version=1.2.5.13350
        Twist, .\Effects\Twist.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25056
        Tweaktrans2, .\Effects\Tweaktrans2.dll, Version=2.0.4252.27152
        Tweakedges, .\Effects\Tweakedges.dll, Version=1.0.4252.39711
        TwainablePlus, .\Effects\TwainablePlus.dll, Version=1.0.0.2
        TurbulentLines, .\Effects\TurbulentLines.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        TurbulentCircles, .\Effects\TurbulentCircles.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        TubeOblique, .\Effects\TubeOblique.dll, Version=1.2.5.15697
        TRsZigZag, .\Effects\TRsZigZag.dll, Version=1.1.4929.6773
        TRsTreeMaker, .\Effects\TRsTreeMaker.dll, Version=1.0.3.0
        TRsTiltShift, .\Effects\TRsTiltShift.dll, Version=1.0.4957.12341
        TRsTiledPixels, .\Effects\TRsTiledPixels.dll, Version=1.2.4942.13226
        TRsThirdDimension, .\Effects\TRsThirdDimension.dll, Version=1.7.13.38717
        TRsTeslaCoil, .\Effects\TRsTeslaCoil.dll, Version=1.0.4935.18219
        TRsStrobeMotion, .\Effects\TRsStrobeMotion.dll, Version=1.2.4962.30523
        TRsStrangeAttractor, .\Effects\TRsStrangeAttractor.dll, Version=1.1.4.0
        TRsStr8Edge, .\Effects\TRsStr8Edge.dll, Version=1.1.5045.31905
        TRsStarFilter, .\Effects\TRsStarFilter.dll, Version=1.0.4930.9612
        TRsSplineMaster, .\Effects\TRsSplineMaster.dll, Version=1.4.2.18310
        TRsSphereCuber, .\Effects\TRsSphereCuber.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        TRsSnowFlakeMaker, .\Effects\TRsSnowFlakeMaker.dll, Version=1.0.1.1701
        TRsSmudger, .\Effects\TRsSmudger.dll, Version=2.2.0.0
        TRsSelfeez, .\Effects\TRsSelfeez.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        TRsRetouch, .\Effects\TRsRetouch.dll, Version=1.0.5684.16160
        TRsRadialExtruder, .\Effects\TRsRadialExtruder.dll, Version=1.2.5609.8244
        TRsQuickOutline, .\Effects\TRsQuickOutline.dll, Version=1.5.5713.19293
        TRsPSnap, .\Effects\TRsPSnap.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
        TRsPlasmatix, .\Effects\TRsPlasmatix.dll, Version=1.0.5220.31660
        TRsPixelSharp, .\Effects\TRsPixelSharp.dll, Version=2.0.5467.31590
        TRsPixelPuller, .\Effects\TRsPixelPuller.dll, Version=1.1.4994.29625
        TRsPasteWarp, .\Effects\TRsPasteWarp.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        TRsPasteFrame, .\Effects\TRsPasteFrame.dll, Version=1.3.20.9613
        TRsPanoPDN, .\Effects\TRsPanoPDN.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        TRsMonolithic, .\Effects\TRsMonolithic.dll, Version=1.0.6.24412
        TRsKeyFrame, .\Effects\TRsKeyFrame.dll, Version=1.2.5693.38036
        TRsKaboom, .\Effects\TRsKaboom.dll, Version=1.0.5118.21464
        TRsIsopleth, .\Effects\TRsIsopleth.dll, Version=1.0.3.10995
        TRsiPollock, .\Effects\TRsIPollock.dll, Version=1.0.3.11944
        TRsIntensityWarp, .\Effects\TRsIntensityWarp.dll, Version=1.3.0.0
        TRsIntenseFilteration, .\Effects\TRsIntenseFilteration.dll, Version=1.3.5390.22367
        TRsHalfTone, .\Effects\TRsHalfTone.dll, Version=1.0.4937.7773
        TRsGlassVignette, .\Effects\TRsGlassVignette.dll, Version=1.1.5239.30797
        TRsFuego, .\Effects\TRsFuego.dll, Version=1.0.5.0
        TRsFreeWarp, .\Effects\TRsFreeWarp.dll, Version=1.8.0.0
        TRsFireWorks, .\Effects\TRsFireWorks.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
        TRsFilmStripPlgIn, .\Effects\TRsFilmStripPlgIn.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        TRsFilmStock, .\Effects\TRsFilmStock.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
        TRsFilaments, .\Effects\TRsFilaments.dll, Version=1.0.15.11399
        TRsExportSelection, .\Effects\TRsExportSelection.dll, Version=1.0.5668.9645
        TRsDrumSkin, .\Effects\TRsDrumSkin.dll, Version=1.0.5196.38052
        TRsDoodleMatic, .\Effects\TRsDoodleMatic.dll, Version=1.4.5045.31846
        TRsDodgeBurn, .\Effects\TRsDodgeBurn.dll, Version=1.4.0.33503
        TRsDodgeBurn.resources, .\Effects\TRsDodgeBurn.resources.dll, Version=1.3.26.12436, Culture=zh-CN
        TRsCustomRandomFill, .\Effects\TRsCustomRandomFill.dll, Version=1.5.1.31287
        TRsCustomPaletteMatch, .\Effects\TRsCustomPaletteMatch.dll, Version=1.0.5.0
        TRsCroquis, .\Effects\TRsCroquis.dll, Version=1.4.5634.10354
        TRsCoquin, .\Effects\TRsCoquin.dll, Version=1.0.4960.31131
        TRsContourFiller, .\Effects\TRsContourFiller.dll, Version=1.5.2.0
        TRsColorReducer, .\Effects\TRsColorReducer.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        TRsCloudControl, .\Effects\TRsCloudControl.dll, Version=2.0.4968.34489
        TRsBWPhoto, .\Effects\TRsBWPhoto.dll, Version=1.0.4949.38907
        TRsBrushStrokes, .\Effects\TRsBrushStrokes.dll, Version=1.0.6.11937
        TRsBokeh, .\Effects\TRsBokeh.dll, Version=2.0.5457.42261
        TRsAlphaMapper, .\Effects\TRsAlphaMapper.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        TRsAlphaCutter, .\Effects\TRsAlphaCutter.dll, Version=3.0.4.0
        TRs Scatter, .\Effects\TRs Scatter.dll, Version=1.3.4949.23250
        TransparencyRGB, .\Effects\TransparencyRGB.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Trail Blur, .\Effects\TrailBlur.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        trail3d, .\Effects\trail3d.dll, Version=1.0.3902.32071
        Trail, .\Effects\Trail.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26791
        TR'sColorizerHMS, .\Effects\TR'sColorizerHMS.dll, Version=1.0.4937.30626
        TR's Pixel Push, .\Effects\TR's Pixel Push.dll, Version=1.0.4954.37564
        Tournesol, .\Effects\Tournesol.dll, Version=1.2.5.13128
        TOON, .\Effects\TOON.dll, Version=1.0.7446.7819
        TJacksonEffects, .\Effects\TJacksonEffects.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        TileWorld, .\Effects\TileWorld.dll, Version=1.0.2.30273
        Tiles, .\Effects\Tiles.dll, Version=1.2.5.13094
        ThreeCoupledOscillator, .\Effects\ThreeCoupledOscillator.dll, Version=1.0.8008.36721
        ThatOtherAppPlus, .\Effects\ThatOtherAppPlus.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        ThatOtherApp, .\Effects\ThatOtherApp.dll, Version=2.2.0.0
        SBCommon, .\Effects\SBCommon.dll, Version=3.0.0.0
        SBCommon, .\Effects\SBCommon.dll, Version=3.0.0.0
        TGMagnitude, .\Effects\TGMagnitude.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        TGAngle, .\Effects\TGAngle.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        TextPlus, .\Effects\Textplus.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        CustomBrushesMini, .\Effects\CustomBrushesMini.dll, Version=2.2.5286.39584
        EdHarvey.Effects.Archives.DentsClassic, .\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.Archives.DentsClassic.dll, Version=3.5.3777.3380
        PasteAlpha, .\Effects\PasteAlpha.dll, Version=4.6.7358.38804
        Planetoid, .\Effects\Planetoid.dll, Version=1.0.4.0
        Pastel, .\Effects\Pastel.dll, Version=4.6.7358.38877
        Gradient Mapping, .\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll, Version=4.0.6547.33963
        Scribble, .\Effects\Scribble.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Polygon, .\Effects\Polygon.dll, Version=4.5.6828.38648
        PhotoAdjustments, .\Effects\PhotoAdjustments.dll, Version=4.6.7358.38979
        Shape3D, .\Effects\Shape3D.dll, Version=1.2.6.3
        RemoveDust, .\Effects\RemoveDust.dll, Version=4.5.6826.37862
        SoftProofing, .\Effects\SoftProofing.dll, Version=1.1.0.1
        Sierpinski, .\Effects\Sierpinski.dll, Version=2.2.5.30414
        SeamCarving, .\Effects\SeamCarving.dll, Version=4.6.7358.39596
        Stickman, .\Effects\Stickman.dll, Version=1.2.2.30005
        SpacedTextPlugin, .\Effects\SpacedTextPlugin.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
        Temperature, .\Effects\Temperature.dll, Version=4.6.7358.39746
        SplitColorAndBrightness.dll, .\Effects\SplitColorAndBrightness.dll, Version=1.0.7845.681
        TRsMorpher, .\Effects\TRsMorpher.dll, Version=1.1.2.15085
        RGB to Linear Interpolation, .\Effects\630679627_RGBtoLinearInterpolation.dll, Version=1.0.7378.19728
        AA's_Assistant, .\Effects\AA's_Assistant.dll, Version=1.1.4329.33034
        Aardvark, .\Effects\Aardvark.dll, Version=1.0.6.0
        Add Depth, .\Effects\Add Depth.dll, Version=1.0.4247.30168
        AlphaBlur, .\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
        AlphaThreshold, .\Effects\AlphaThreshold.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        AlphaTransform, .\Effects\AlphaTransform.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
        Alpha_to_0, .\Effects\Alpha_to_0.dll, Version=1.0.4452.22746
        Alpha_to_255, .\Effects\Alpha_to_255.dll, Version=1.0.4452.22782
        Animal, .\Effects\Animal.dll, Version=2.2.5.20384
        Apply Texture, .\Effects\Apply Texture.dll, Version=1.0.0.1
        Archimedean Spiral, .\Effects\Archimedean Spiral.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        Transparency, .\Effects\Transparency.dll, Version=4.6.7358.39871
        ArgusPDN.Unblend, .\Effects\ArgusPDN.Unblend.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        AutoChrome, .\Effects\AutoChrome.dll, Version=1.2.5.19669
        ArtyThing, .\Effects\ArtyThing.dll, Version=1.0.5.0
        AutoChromeNoise, .\Effects\AutoChromeNoise.dll, Version=1.2.5.23331
        AveragedColorBlur, .\Effects\AveragedColorBlur.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        Backfill, .\Effects\Backfill.dll, Version=1.0.3420.34534
        Bars, .\Effects\Bars.dll, Version=1.2.5.23704
        BasicPhotoAdjustments, .\Effects\BasicPhotoAdjustments.dll, Version=2.1.4020.485
        SelectionTools, .\Effects\SelectionTools.dll, Version=5.0.7502.22140
        BBChart, .\Effects\BBChart.dll, Version=1.0.7358.33924
        BBChart, .\Effects\BBChart\BBChart.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization, .\Effects\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll, Version=1.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
        System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization, .\Effects\BBChart\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll, Version=1.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
        System.Resources.Extensions, .\System.Resources.Extensions.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        BBOutlinedGradientText, .\Effects\BBOutlinedGradientText.dll, Version=4.6.7358.38713
        Bezncurve, .\Effects\Bezncurve.dll, Version=4.0.1.0
        Bidirectional Blur, .\Effects\Bidirectional Blur.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        BlackAndWhiteConverter, .\Effects\Black and White Converter.dll, Version=1.1.3472.36275
        BlackandAlpha+, .\Effects\BlackandAlpha+.dll, Version=1.2.4329.272
        BlendModesPlus, .\Effects\BlendModesPlus.dll, Version=3.1.0.0
        Borders N' Shapes, .\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26476
        VignettePlus, .\Effects\VignettePlus.dll, Version=4.6.7358.40027
        Boutons, .\Effects\Boutons.dll, Version=1.2.5.23747
        Calendar, .\Effects\Calendar.dll, Version=4.6.7358.32649
        BrushFactory, .\Effects\BrushFactory.dll, Version=2.0.3.34226
        CalliColour, .\Effects\CalliColour.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        CellMaker, .\Effects\CellMaker.dll, Version=1.1.6139.29120
        CenterLines, .\Effects\CenterLines.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        ChangeExtremeColors, .\Effects\ChangeExtremeColors.dll, Version=1.2.6.30674
        ChessFEN, .\Effects\ChessFEN.dll, Version=1.1.6139.31083
        DHShapeMaker, .\Effects\DHShapeMaker.dll, Version=1.7.0.1
        CircleText, .\Effects\CircleText_neu.dll, Version=1.4.4415.32488
        CircularText, .\Effects\CircularText.dll, Version=2.0.1.0
        TextMask, .\Effects\TextMask.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        CleanTransparent, .\Effects\CleanTransparent.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        ClipDisplaceAA, .\Effects\ClipDisplaceAA.dll, Version=1.2.4.0
        ClipWarpNew, .\Effects\ClipWarpNew.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        CloudEffect, .\Effects\CloudEffect.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        CMY Ghost, .\Effects\CMY Ghost.dll, Version=1.0.4909.35063
        Cobweb, .\Effects\Cobweb.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Color Match, .\Effects\Color Match.dll, Version=4.2.7630.21216
        coloraberation, .\Effects\coloraberation.dll, Version=1.2.5.15647
        Colorblindness4, .\Effects\Colorblindness4.dll, Version=4.0.7585.35502
        ColorClearer, .\Effects\ColorClearer.dll, Version=1.1.6009.41762
        CodeLab, .\Effects\CodeLab.dll, Version=6.4.7995.19949
        ColorHarmonies.Effect, .\Effects\ColorHarmonies.Effect.dll, Version=0.7.0.155
        OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9, .\Effects\OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9.dll, Version=0.7.9.1561
        Table, .\Effects\Table.dll, Version=1.1.5847.38905
        OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9, .\Effects\OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.9.dll, Version=0.7.9.1561
        ColorMixer, .\Effects\ColorMixer.dll, Version=1.3.0.0
        ColorModulo, .\Effects\ColorModulo.dll, Version=1.2.5.25136
        ColorRamp, .\Effects\ColorRamp.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.3, .\Effects\OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.3.dll, Version=0.7.0.229
        ColorRange, .\Effects\ColorRange.dll, Version=1.2.1.0
        ColorSketch, .\Effects\ColorSketch.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        ColorToAlpha, .\Effects\ColorToAlpha.dll, Version=2.3.0.0
        ColorZoomBlur, .\Effects\ColorZoomBlur.dll, Version=1.2.5.17431
        CompoGrids, .\Effects\CompoGrids.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        Compotool, .\Effects\Compotool.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        System.Threading.Tasks, .\System.Threading.Tasks.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        ContentAwareFill, .\Effects\ContentAwareFill.dll, Version=1.4.4.0
        StringAndPin, .\Effects\StringAndPin.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Contour, .\Effects\Contour.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        CopyAlpha, .\Effects\CopyAlpha.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        Stitch, .\Effects\Stitch.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26808
        ComputeShaderEffects, .\Effects\ComputeShaderEffects.dll, Version=3.2.0.0
        SharpDX.Direct3D11, .\Effects\SharpDX.Direct3D11.dll, Version=4.2.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b4dcf0f35e5521f1
        SharpDX, .\Effects\SharpDX.dll, Version=4.2.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b4dcf0f35e5521f1
        Cuboids, .\Effects\Cuboids.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        System.IO, .\System.IO.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        CycleHSV, .\Effects\CycleHSV.dll, Version=1.0.4909.35068
        SharpDX.D3DCompiler, .\Effects\SharpDX.D3DCompiler.dll, Version=4.2.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b4dcf0f35e5521f1
        CreativeTextPro, .\Effects\CreativeTextPro.dll, Version=1.1.7358.34307
        Diagonal Lines, .\Effects\Diagonal Lines.dll, Version=1.0.4800.36619
        DirectionalBlur, .\Effects\DirectionalBlur.dll, Version=0.0.0.0
        Displacement, .\Effects\Displacement.dll, Version=1.3.5.15773
        DirectionalBlur.resources, .\Effects\DirectionalBlur.resources.dll, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=de
        Stars, .\Effects\Stars.dll, Version=2.0.0.25701
        DispMap, .\Effects\DispMap.dll, Version=2.0.4919.36181
        DistortingMirror, .\Effects\DistortingMirror.dll, Version=1.2.5.15788
        Donut, .\Effects\Donut.dll, Version=1.2.5.15739
        dpyColorBalance+, .\Effects\dpyColorBalance+.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        dpyColorBalance, .\Effects\dpyColorBalance.dll, Version=1.1.4330.37850
        Dimensions, .\Effects\Dimensions.dll, Version=1.3.6826.38472
        DistortThis, .\Effects\DistortThis.dll, Version=2.9.0.0
        DragFrom, .\Effects\DragFrom.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        StarGlow, .\Effects\StarGlow.dll, Version=1.3.5.17930
        DuotoneGradientMap, .\Effects\DuotoneGradientMap.dll, Version=1.0.7487.40422
        Dryad, .\Effects\Dryad.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        DraganEffect, .\Effects\DraganEffect.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        DynamicContrast, .\Effects\DynamicContrast.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        EarthsAndGreys, .\Effects\EarthsAndGreys.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        SquirkleWarp, .\Effects\SquirkleWarp.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Echo, .\Effects\Echo.dll, Version=1.0.3932.34324
        EdgeFader, .\Effects\EdgeFader.dll, Version=5.3.5.0
        Squirkle, .\Effects\Squirkle.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        EliminateDarkLight, .\Effects\EliminateDarkLight.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        Emboss+, .\Effects\Emboss+.dll, Version=1.2.1.0
        Droste, .\Effects\Droste.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        DrawingTool, .\Effects\DrawingTool.dll, Version=1.0.0.2
        Equirectangular Viewer, .\Effects\Equirectangular Viewer.dll, Version=1.0.0.42271
        Erode, .\Effects\Erode.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        ExpandColor, .\Effects\ExpandColor.dll, Version=1.2.5.15745
        ExtendBorder, .\Effects\ExtendBorder.dll, Version=1.3.0.0
        EOEffects, .\Effects\EOEffects.dll, Version=1.10.16.12
        Eyeshine, .\Effects\Eyeshine.dll, Version=1.0.3700.25905
        FibonacciFill, .\Effects\FibonacciFill.dll, Version=1.1.6139.28851
        Film, .\Effects\Film.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26607
        Edge Shader, .\Effects\Edge Shader.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        DynamicDraw, .\Effects\DynamicDraw\DynamicDraw.dll, Version=3.0.0.32841
        FindEdges, .\Effects\FindEdges.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
        Fisheye, .\Effects\Fisheye.dll, Version=2.2.5533.12794
        FillPalette, .\Effects\FillPalette.dll, Version=1.2.5.32012
        Flourish, .\Effects\Flourish.dll, Version=1.0.3.0
        Facet, .\Effects\Facet.dll, Version=1.0.3.0
        FractalAttractor, .\Effects\FractalAttractor.dll, Version=1.3.5.27448
        Frames, .\Effects\Frame.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        SpotCenter, .\Effects\SpotCenter.dll, Version=1.2.0.17265
        FSPost, .\Effects\FSPost.dll, Version=1.0.4913.8979
        FurBlur, .\Effects\FurBlur.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        GaussianBlurPlus, .\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll, Version=4.2.5691.27401
        Gears, .\Effects\Gears.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        FractalFern, .\Effects\FractalFern.dll, Version=1.2.0.28378
        __bulgespiral, .\Effects\Galaxy Transformation.dll, Version=1.0.7267.41850
        Sponge, .\Effects\Sponge.dll, Version=1.3.1.0
        FractalTree, .\Effects\FractalTree.dll, Version=1.2.0.38806
        __blur, .\Effects\Glass_Blur.dll, Version=1.1.7212.26179
        Frames, .\Effects\Frames.dll, Version=1.2.5.27903
        Gossamer, .\Effects\Gossamer.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        Gradient Bars, .\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll, Version=4.0.5152.23084
        Gradient Blocks, .\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26658
        Flip, .\Effects\Flip.dll, Version=4.6.7358.36953
        Gradient Grid, .\Effects\Gradient Grid.dll, Version=4.0.6436.36068
        GradientMap, .\Effects\GradientMap.dll, Version=1.1.7440.15108
        GradientsGalore, .\Effects\GradientsGalore.dll, Version=1.0.5.0
        Grain, .\Effects\Grain.dll, Version=1.0.3854.25523
        GraphPaper, .\Effects\GraphPaper.dll, Version=2.1.0.0
        GridCheckerboard, .\Effects\GridCheckerboard.dll, Version=4.5.6828.36789
        GridMaker, .\Effects\GridMaker.dll, Version=5.2.5.29827
        GradientBlur, .\Effects\GradientBlur.dll, Version=1.2.5.28179
        Grow, .\Effects\Grow.dll, Version=1.0.7.0
        Gen96Colors, .\Effects\Gen96Colors.dll, Version=1.2.0.15608
        Highlight, .\Effects\Highlight.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Gravity, .\Effects\Gravity.dll, Version=1.2.5.29548
        Grid Warp, .\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, Version=4.0.6544.34496
        Splatter, .\Effects\Splatter.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25083
        IsolateChannel, .\Effects\IsolateChannel.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        Splashes, .\Effects\Splashes.dll, Version=1.2.5.13040
        __invert_anything, .\Effects\Invert_Anything.dll, Version=1.0.7213.37760
        Image Modulo Toolkit.dll, .\Effects\Image Modulo Toolkit.dll, Version=1.0.7587.35621
        SpiroShapes, .\Effects\SpiroShapes.dll, Version=2.2.5.16659
        JuliaPlus, .\Effects\JuliaPlus.dll, Version=1.2.5.13821
        Jitter, .\Effects\Jitter.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26986
        Gmic, .\Effects\Gmic.dll, Version=2.9.9.0
        SpiroGraph, .\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll, Version=1.2.5.12972
        KaleidoGen, .\Effects\KaleidoGen.dll, Version=1.3.5.30504
        HexaGrid, .\Effects\HexaGrid.dll, Version=4.1.0.40699
        Helix, .\Effects\Helix.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Kill Color Keeper, .\Effects\Kill Color Keeper.dll, Version=1.0.6641.13453
        KlumpNoiz, .\Effects\KlumpNoiz.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        HilbertCurve, .\Effects\HilbertCurve.dll, Version=1.2.0.32151
        Kuwahara, .\Effects\Kuwahara.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        Kaleidoscope, .\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll, Version=1.6.1.27167
        Layer Cake, .\Effects\Layer Cake.dll, Version=1.0.4911.8147
        Lightning, .\Effects\Lightning2.dll, Version=1.0.3863.37863
        Line Tracer, .\Effects\Line Tracer.dll, Version=1.0.4911.29141
        LightRays, .\Effects\LightRays.dll, Version=2.1.5.14276
        LinesGrid, .\Effects\LinesGrid.dll, Version=1.2.1.0
        Linocut, .\Effects\Linocut.dll, Version=1.1.1.0
        Lyapunov Fractal, .\Effects\Lyapunov Fractal.dll, Version=1.0.7911.40444
        Lightning, .\Effects\Lightning.dll, Version=1.1.3896.32593
        Magnifier, .\Effects\Magnifier.dll, Version=1.3.5.14308
        Majority, .\Effects\Majority.dll, Version=1.2.5.14328
        LocalContrast, .\Effects\LocalContrast.dll, Version=3.0.0.0
        SpiritLevel.Effect, .\Effects\SpiritLevel.Effect.dll, Version=1.0.0.40
        MeasureSelection, .\Effects\MeasureSelection.dll, Version=1.5.0.0
        IntensityRGB, .\Effects\IntensityRGB.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Liquify, .\Effects\Liquify.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25113
        MarkupRenderer, .\Effects\MarkupRenderer.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        MathLaTex, .\Effects\MathLaTex.dll, Version=1.0.0.31183
        MemeMaker, .\Effects\MemeMaker.dll, Version=4.5.6828.38061
        Melting, .\Effects\Melting.dll, Version=1.3.6550.31783
        Metallize, .\Effects\Metallize.dll, Version=1.2.4415.32969
        Mise En Abyme, .\Effects\Mise En Abyme.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        Moire, .\Effects\Moire.dll, Version=1.2.5.14350
        MotionSharpen, .\Effects\MotionSharpen.dll, Version=1.2.5.19059
        System.Management, .\Effects\System.Management.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        MoveSeams, .\Effects\MoveSeams.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        MultiSpline, .\Effects\MultiSpline.dll, Version=1.0.4.0
        MultiThreshold, .\Effects\MultiThreshold.dll, Version=1.1.4330.38982
        Nebulous, .\Effects\Nebulous.dll, Version=1.2.5.19527
        NeonEdges, .\Effects\NeonEdges.dll, Version=1.2.1.0
        NewtonFractal, .\Effects\NewtonFractal.dll, Version=2.2.5.19770
        MultiColorGradient, .\Effects\MultiColorGradient.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        NoiseBleach, .\Effects\NoiseBleach.dll, Version=1.0.4909.35542
        NoiseChoice, .\Effects\NoiseChoice.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Object2Colour, .\Effects\Object2Colour.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        MakePalette.dll, .\Effects\MakePalette.dll, Version=1.0.7740.39799
        ObjectBevel, .\Effects\ObjectBevel.dll, Version=1.0.6.0
        ObjectEdge, .\Effects\Objectedge.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        ObjectShadowPro, .\Effects\ObjectShadowPro.dll, Version=1.0.7421.614
        Oblique, .\Effects\Oblique.dll, Version=1.2.5.15730
        Offset Shadow, .\Effects\Offset Shadow.dll, Version=1.0.4247.30184
        Offset, .\Effects\Offset.dll, Version=1.0.4914.19410
        ListOfPalettes, .\Effects\ListOfPalettes.dll, Version=1.0.0.32564
        OilPaintingPlus, .\Effects\OilPaintingPlus.dll, Version=4.6.7358.38406
        Olden, .\Effects\Olden.dll, Version=1.5.0.0
        Feather, .\Effects\OldFeather.dll, Version=2.3.4315.37038
        Outline Object, .\Effects\Outline Object.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26954
        Outline, .\Effects\Outline.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        OutlinedGradientText, .\Effects\OutlinedGradientText.dll, Version=1.2.0.0
        Overblur, .\Effects\Overblur.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Overliner, .\Effects\Overliner.dll, Version=1.2.5.25545
        Override HSV.dll, .\Effects\Override HSV.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        PageCurl, .\Effects\PageCurl.dll, Version=1.5.5.23162
        Organigram.dll, .\Effects\Organigram.dll, Version=1.3.7756.29888
        Paneling, .\Effects\Paneling.dll, Version=1.2.5.23448
        Paste Warp Plus, .\Effects\Paste Warp Plus.dll, Version=1.1.0.0
        PasteFill, .\Effects\PasteFill.dll, Version=2.0.0.0
        PerlinTexture, .\Effects\PerlinTexture.dll, Version=2.2.5.23710
        perlinwaves.dll, .\Effects\perlinwaves.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        Perspective, .\Effects\Perspective.dll, Version=2.1.4415.36116
        perlin_noise, .\Effects\perlin_noise.dll, Version=1.1.7172.28890
        Pixelate+, .\Effects\Pixelate+.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26940
        ParallelLines.Effect, .\Effects\ParallelLines.Effect.dll, Version=1.6.0.575
        pointwarp, .\Effects\PointWarpEffect.dll, Version=1.2.5709.42172
        Polar, .\Effects\Polar.dll, Version=1.2.5.24467
        PolaroidFrame, .\Effects\PolaroidFrame.dll, Version=1.2.6565.30489
        PasteFromClipboard, .\Effects\PasteFromClipboard.dll, Version=2.0.1.0
        Polygon Tool, .\Effects\Polygon Tool.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        Poster, .\Effects\Poster.dll, Version=1.0.2.0
        PrinterPlus, .\Effects\PrinterPlus.dll, Version=1.5.0.0
        Polygones, .\Effects\Polygones.dll, Version=1.3.5.31866
        PlugInData, .\Effects\PlugInData.dll, Version=1.4.0.0
        Psychocolour, .\Effects\Psychocolour.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        pxEexpansion, .\Effects\pxEexpansion.dll, Version=1.0.4437.36287
        QuadrilateralCorrection, .\Effects\QuadrilateralCorrection.dll, Version=1.3.0.0
        Radialcolors, .\Effects\Radialcolors.dll, Version=1.2.5.21672
        PolyGlitch.Effects, .\Effects\PolyGlitch.Effects.dll, Version=1.4.0.0
        Rainbowify.dll, .\Effects\Rainbowify.dll, Version=1.0.7876.29048
        RainbowTwist, .\Effects\RainbowTwist.dll, Version=1.2.5.25218
        PrintIt.Effect, .\Effects\PrintIt.Effect.dll, Version=0.9.0.1162
        Random Gradient Bars.dll, .\Effects\Random Gradient Bars.dll, Version=1.0.7838.34452
        Random Effect, .\Effects\Random Effect.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26928
        Random Rectangle Division.dll, .\Effects\Random Rectangle Division.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        Random Shape Fill, .\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll, Version=4.0.4642.26910
        RandomLines, .\Effects\RandomLines.dll, Version=1.2.5.25981
        RandomMaze1, .\Effects\RandomMaze1.dll, Version=1.2.5.26409
        RandomMaze2, .\Effects\RandomMaze2.dll, Version=1.2.5.26820
        PSFilterPdn, .\Effects\PSFilterPdn.dll, Version=1.0.8.2
        RecolorGray, .\Effects\RecolorGray.dll, Version=1.2.5.27251
        SpiralText, .\Effects\SpiralText.dll, Version=1.4.4415.32775
        RecolourChoice, .\Effects\RecolourChoice.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        Spiral, .\Effects\Spiral.dll, Version=1.2.5.12809
        SpeechBubble, .\Effects\SpeechBubble.dll, Version=2.1.4445.42029
        Sparkles, .\Effects\Sparkles.dll, Version=1.2.5.12788
        Smudge, .\Effects\Smudge.dll, Version=4.0.5873.25097
        SmoothNoise, .\Effects\SmoothNoise.dll, Version=1.0.0.28227
        Slinky, .\Effects\Slinky.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        SlightEdgeBoost, .\Effects\SlightEdgeBoost.dll, Version=1.5.7467.22643
        SinWaves, .\Effects\SinWaves.dll, Version=1.2.5.30582
        OptionBasedLibrary v0.6, .\Effects\OptionBasedLibrary v0.6.dll, Version=0.5.0.0
        Sharpen+, .\Effects\Sharpen+.dll, Version=4.0.0.0
        System.Xml.XDocument, .\System.Xml.XDocument.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Private.Xml.Linq, .\System.Private.Xml.Linq.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
        Shapes, .\Effects\Shapes.dll, Version=1.6.5.30197
        System.IO.Compression, .\System.IO.Compression.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
        System.Runtime.Numerics, .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        ShadowHighlight, .\Effects\ShadowHighlight.dll, Version=3.0.0.0
        ShadowEffect, .\Effects\ShadowEffect.dll, Version=1.3.0.23429
        System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms, .\System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        RedEyeQuickFix, .\Effects\RedEyeQuickFix.dll, Version=1.1.3161.39688
        __self_spiral, .\Effects\Self Spiral.dll, Version=1.0.7263.1666
        RegularNoise, .\Effects\RegularNoise.dll, Version=1.2.5.29080
        Selection2Clear, .\Effects\Selection2Clear.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        RemoveTransparency, .\Effects\RemoveTransparency.dll, Version=1.0.0.0
        Replace Colors, .\Effects\ReplaceColors.dll, Version=1.1.5767.26297
        Reticulation, .\Effects\Reticulation.dll, Version=1.4.1.0
        SeamlessTextureMaker, .\Effects\SeamlessTextureMaker.dll, Version=1.2.5.29984
        ReverseColors, .\Effects\ReverseColors.dll, Version=1.2.5.29336
        ReverseFisheye, .\Effects\ReverseFisheye.dll, Version=1.0.5146.26176
        ReverseFisheye, .\Effects\ReverseFisheye35.dll, Version=1.0.5146.25956
        ScratchArt, .\Effects\ScratchArt.dll, Version=1.2.1.0
        Rosaces, .\Effects\Rosaces.dll, Version=1.2.5.29635
        RotateText, .\Effects\RotateText.dll, Version=1.1.4415.32628
        RotateTextSUI, .\Effects\RotateTextSUI.dll, Version=1.1.4415.32713
        Scintillate, .\Effects\Scintillate.dll, Version=1.0.1.0
        OptionBasedLibrary v0.7, .\Effects\OptionBasedLibrary v0.7.dll, Version=0.7.0.602
        SaveForWebRIOT, .\Effects\SaveForWebRIOT.dll, Version=1.0.8.0
        Rotate_Zoom+, .\Effects\Rotate_Zoom+.dll, Version=1.11.5237.17779
        SaturationRGB, .\Effects\SaturationRGB.dll, Version=1.2.1.0
        System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration, .\System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        System.Reflection.Emit, .\System.Reflection.Emit.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
        Microsoft.GeneratedCode, «empty», Version=1.0.0.0
        System.Reflection.Primitives, .\System.Reflection.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a

Native modules: 
        .\paintdotnet.exe, version=4.304.8007.42994
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1348 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.19041.1348 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.19041.1387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1202 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.19041.1387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\hostfxr.dll, version=6,0,21,52210 @Commit: 4822e3c3aa77eb82b2fb33c9321f923cf11ddde6
        .\hostpolicy.dll, version=6,0,21,52210 @Commit: 4822e3c3aa77eb82b2fb33c9321f923cf11ddde6
        .\coreclr.dll, version=6,0,21,52210 @Commit: 4822e3c3aa77eb82b2fb33c9321f923cf11ddde6
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.985 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.19041.1415 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\clrjit.dll, version=6,0,21,52210 @Commit: 4822e3c3aa77eb82b2fb33c9321f923cf11ddde6
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\paintdotnet.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        .\System.Runtime.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.20348.0
        .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\vcruntime140.dll, version=14.30.30704.0 built by: vcwrkspc
        .\msvcp140.dll, version=14.30.30704.0 built by: vcwrkspc
        .\msvcp140_1.dll, version=14.30.30704.0 built by: vcwrkspc
        .\msvcp140_2.dll, version=14.30.30704.0 built by: vcwrkspc
        .\msvcp140_codecvt_ids.dll, version=14.30.30704.0 built by: vcwrkspc
        .\vcomp140.dll, version=14.30.30704.0 built by: vcwrkspc
        .\ijwhost.dll, version=6,0,21,52210 @Commit: 4822e3c3aa77eb82b2fb33c9321f923cf11ddde6
        .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x86.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.19041.1348_none_d94f9953e1060d01\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.19041.1348 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Threading.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHCORE.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        .\System.Private.Uri.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\WindowsBase.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\PresentationFramework.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Xaml.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\System.ComponentModel.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Collections.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.ObjectModel.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icu.dll, version=64, 2, 0, 0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\PresentationNative_cor3.dll, version=6,0,21,48001 @Commit: bf6f24c075ff5315d0ec0e5359138ee796b0491c
        .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Private.Xml.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Memory.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Linq.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1266 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Security.Claims.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\PresentationCore.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, version=6,0,21,52301 @Commit: 3f75a67c752a116de292affae29a22bbb5b71b18
        .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\UIAutomationTypes.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\Accessibility.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\Crc32.NET.dll, version=1.2.0.5
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\version.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.CodeDom.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.19041.1110_none_a8625c1886757984\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Console.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d2d1.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll, version=
        .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UIAutomationCore.dll, version=7.2.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sxs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll, version=10.0.19041.1202 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\mscorlib.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.19041.1387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.685 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll, version=10.0.19041.1387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.19041.546
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreMessaging.dll, version=10.0.19041.868
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1081 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oleacc.dll, version=7.2.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\FileTypes\ABRFileType.dll, version=1.3.0.0
        .\FileTypes\PaintShopProFiletype.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\FileTypes\PatternFileType.dll, version=1.0.5.0
        .\FileTypes\Jpeg2000Filetype.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\FileTypes\RawFileType.dll, version=1.2.2.0
        .\FileTypes\Base64FileType.dll, version=1.0.0.8
        .\FileTypes\OptimizedJPEG.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\FileTypes\TileImageFileType.dll, version=1.0.0.1
        .\FileTypes\CSVFiletype.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\FileTypes\ImAGIF.FileType\ImAGIF.FileType.dll, version=1.5.0.0
        .\FileTypes\ImZIP.FileType\ImZIP.FileType.dll, version=1.4.0.0
        .\FileTypes\FSHfiletype.dll, version=1.2.4.0
        .\FileTypes\PdfFileTypePlugin\PdfFileType.dll, version=0.0.0.2
        .\FileTypes\IcoCur.dll, version=4.0.1.0
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll, version=
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmm.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\Windows\System32\OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll, version=10.0.19041.1081 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Windows.Forms.Legacy.dll, version=0.1.1.0
        .\PaintDotNet.Plugins.Compatibility.dll, version=4.304.8007.42994
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\aticfx32.dll, version=8.17.10.1404
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atiuxpag.dll, version=8.14.01.6463
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atidxx32.dll, version=8.17.10.0625
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Drawing.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\System.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfplat.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CompPkgSup.DLL, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll, version=10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, version=1.1.17.0
        .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, version=1.10.10.0
        .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, version=1.3.7.0
        .\System.IO.FileSystem.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\netstandard.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Core.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Mono.Cecil.dll, version=0.11.4.0
        .\Effects\XYCoords.dll, version=1.2.6.0
        .\Effects\WhichSymbolRedux.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\WetFloor.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\WaveToolBox.dll, version=1.4.7461.19568
        .\Effects\WaveTextSUI.dll, version=1.2.4415.33440
        .\Effects\WaveText.dll, version=1.2.4415.32811
        .\Effects\Waves.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\WaterReflection.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\voronoi.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Volutes.dll, version=1.3.5.0
        .\Effects\Vibrato.dll, version=2.0.5.0
        .\Effects\Varicose2.dll, version=2.1.1.0
        .\Effects\VanishPoint.dll, version=1.0.3.0
        .\Effects\Vanishing Trails.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\Curves+.dll, version=4.0.6119.31044
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amsi.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2111.5-0\MpOav.dll, version=4.18.2111.5 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2111.5-0\MPCLIENT.DLL, version=4.18.2111.5 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll, version=10.0.19041.1266 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Design.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\System.Windows.Forms.Design.dll, version=6.0.21.52301
        .\Effects\LensFlare.dll, version=2.2.12.0
        .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ObjectAlign.dll, version=3.8.0.0
        .\System.Xml.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll, version=3.8.0.0
        .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Grid.dll, version=3.8.0.0
        .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Gradient.dll, version=3.8.0.0
        .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll, version=3.8.0.0
        .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll, version=3.8.0.0
        .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll, version=3.8.0.0
        .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.ColorAccent.dll, version=3.8.0.0
        .\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll, version=3.8.0.0
        .\Effects\TwoToneThreshold.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\TwistZ.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Twist.dll, version=4.0.5873.25056
        .\Effects\Tweaktrans2.dll, version=2.0.4252.27152
        .\Effects\Tweakedges.dll, version=1.0.4252.39711
        .\Effects\TwainablePlus.dll, version=1.0.0.2
        .\Effects\TurbulentLines.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\TurbulentCircles.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\TubeOblique.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\TRsZigZag.dll, version=1.1.4929.6773
        .\Effects\TRsTreeMaker.dll, version=1.0.3.0
        .\Effects\TRsTiltShift.dll, version=1.0.4957.12341
        .\Effects\TRsTiledPixels.dll, version=1.2.4942.13226
        .\Effects\TRsThirdDimension.dll, version=1.7.13.38717
        .\Effects\TRsTeslaCoil.dll, version=1.0.4935.18219
        .\Effects\TRsStrobeMotion.dll, version=1.2.4962.30523
        .\Effects\TRsStrangeAttractor.dll, version=1.1.4.0
        .\Effects\TRsStr8Edge.dll, version=1.1.5045.31905
        .\Effects\TRsStarFilter.dll, version=1.0.4930.9612
        .\Effects\TRsSplineMaster.dll, version=1.4.2.18310
        .\Effects\TRsSphereCuber.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\TRsSnowFlakeMaker.dll, version=1.0.1.1701
        .\Effects\TRsSmudger.dll, version=2.2.0.0
        .\Effects\TRsSelfeez.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\TRsRetouch.dll, version=1.0.5684.16160
        .\Effects\TRsRadialExtruder.dll, version=1.2.5609.8244
        .\Effects\TRsQuickOutline.dll, version=1.5.5713.19293
        .\Effects\TRsPSnap.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\TRsPlasmatix.dll, version=1.0.5220.31660
        .\Effects\TRsPixelSharp.dll, version=2.0.5467.31590
        .\Effects\TRsPixelPuller.dll, version=1.1.4994.29625
        .\Effects\TRsPasteWarp.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\TRsPasteFrame.dll, version=1.3.20.9613
        .\Effects\TRsPanoPDN.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\TRsMonolithic.dll, version=1.0.6.24412
        .\Effects\TRsKeyFrame.dll, version=1.2.5693.38036
        .\Effects\TRsKaboom.dll, version=1.0.5118.21464
        .\Effects\TRsIsopleth.dll, version=1.0.3.10995
        .\Effects\TRsIPollock.dll, version=1.0.3.11944
        .\Effects\TRsIntensityWarp.dll, version=1.3.0.0
        .\Effects\TRsIntenseFilteration.dll, version=1.3.5390.22367
        .\Effects\TRsHalfTone.dll, version=1.0.4937.7773
        .\Effects\TRsGlassVignette.dll, version=1.1.5239.30797
        .\Effects\TRsFuego.dll, version=1.0.5.0
        .\Effects\TRsFreeWarp.dll, version=1.8.0.0
        .\Effects\TRsFireWorks.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\TRsFilmStripPlgIn.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\TRsFilmStock.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\TRsFilaments.dll, version=1.0.15.11399
        .\Effects\TRsExportSelection.dll, version=1.0.5668.9645
        .\Effects\TRsDrumSkin.dll, version=1.0.5196.38052
        .\Effects\TRsDoodleMatic.dll, version=1.4.5045.31846
        .\Effects\TRsDodgeBurn.dll, version=1.4.0.33503
        .\Effects\TRsDodgeBurn.resources.dll, version=1.3.26.12436
        .\Effects\TRsCustomRandomFill.dll, version=1.5.1.31287
        .\Effects\TRsCustomPaletteMatch.dll, version=1.0.5.0
        .\Effects\TRsCroquis.dll, version=1.4.5634.10354
        .\Effects\TRsCoquin.dll, version=1.0.4960.31131
        .\Effects\TRsContourFiller.dll, version=1.5.2.0
        .\Effects\TRsColorReducer.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\TRsCloudControl.dll, version=2.0.4968.34489
        .\Effects\TRsBWPhoto.dll, version=1.0.4949.38907
        .\Effects\TRsBrushStrokes.dll, version=1.0.6.11937
        .\Effects\TRsBokeh.dll, version=2.0.5457.42261
        .\Effects\TRsAlphaMapper.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\TRsAlphaCutter.dll, version=3.0.4.0
        .\Effects\TRs Scatter.dll, version=1.3.4949.23250
        .\Effects\TransparencyRGB.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\TrailBlur.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\trail3d.dll, version=1.0.3902.32071
        .\Effects\Trail.dll, version=4.0.4642.26791
        .\Effects\TR'sColorizerHMS.dll, version=1.0.4937.30626
        .\Effects\TR's Pixel Push.dll, version=1.0.4954.37564
        .\Effects\Tournesol.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\TOON.dll, version=1.0.7446.7819
        .\Effects\TJacksonEffects.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\TileWorld.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\Tiles.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\ThreeCoupledOscillator.dll, version=1.0.8008.36721
        .\Effects\ThatOtherAppPlus.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\ThatOtherApp.dll, version=2.2.0.0
        .\Effects\TGMagnitude.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\TGAngle.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Textplus.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Planetoid.dll, version=1.0.4.0
        .\Effects\Scribble.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Shape3D.dll, version=1.2.6.3
        .\Effects\SoftProofing.dll, version=1.1.0.1
        .\Effects\Stickman.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\TRsMorpher.dll, version=1.1.2.15085
        .\Effects\630679627_RGBtoLinearInterpolation.dll, version=1.0.7378.19728
        .\Effects\AA's_Assistant.dll, version=1.1.4329.33034
        .\Effects\Aardvark.dll, version=1.0.6.0
        .\Effects\Add Depth.dll, version=1.0.4247.30168
        .\Effects\AlphaBlur.dll, version=2.0.0.0
        .\Effects\AlphaThreshold.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\AlphaTransform.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\Alpha_to_0.dll, version=1.0.4452.22746
        .\Effects\Alpha_to_255.dll, version=1.0.4452.22782
        .\Effects\Animal.dll, version=2.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Apply Texture.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Archimedean Spiral.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\ArgusPDN.Unblend.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\AutoChrome.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\ArtyThing.dll, version=1.0.5.0
        .\Effects\AutoChromeNoise.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\AveragedColorBlur.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\Effects\Backfill.dll, version=1.0.3420.34534
        .\Effects\Bars.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\BasicPhotoAdjustments.dll, version=2.1.4020.485
        .\Effects\BBChart.dll, version=1.0.7358.33924
        .\Effects\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll, version=1.0.20.11001
        .\Effects\BBChart\BBChart.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\BBChart\System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll, version=1.0.20.11001
        .\System.Resources.Extensions.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Effects\BBOutlinedGradientText.dll, version=4.6.7358.38713
        .\Effects\Bezncurve.dll, version=4.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Bidirectional Blur.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Black and White Converter.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\BlackandAlpha+.dll, version=1.2.4329.272
        .\Effects\BlendModesPlus.dll, version=3.1.0.0
        .\Effects\Borders N' Shapes.dll, version=4.0.4642.26476
        .\Effects\Boutons.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\BrushFactory.dll, version=2.0.3
        .\Effects\Calendar.dll, version=4.6.7358.32649
        .\Effects\CalliColour.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\CellMaker.dll, version=1.1.6139.29120
        .\Effects\CenterLines.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\Effects\ChangeExtremeColors.dll, version=1.2.6.0
        .\Effects\ChessFEN.dll, version=1.1.6139.31083
        .\Effects\CircleText_neu.dll, version=1.4.4415.32488
        .\Effects\CircularText.dll, version=2.0.1.0
        .\Effects\TextMask.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\Effects\CleanTransparent.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\ClipDisplaceAA.dll, version=1.2.4.0
        .\Effects\ClipWarpNew.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\CloudEffect.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\CMY Ghost.dll, version=1.0.4909.35063
        .\Effects\Cobweb.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Color Match.dll, version=4.2.7630.21216
        .\Effects\CodeLab.dll, version=6.4.7995.19949
        .\Effects\coloraberation.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Colorblindness4.dll, version=4.0.7585.35502
        .\Effects\ColorClearer.dll, version=1.1.6009.41762
        .\Effects\ColorHarmonies.Effect.dll, version=0.7.0.155
        .\Effects\Table.dll, version=1.1.5847.38905
        .\Effects\ColorMixer.dll, version=1.3.0.0
        .\Effects\ColorModulo.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\ColorRamp.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\ColorRange.dll, version=1.2.1.0
        .\Effects\ColorSketch.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\Effects\ColorToAlpha.dll, version=2.3.0.0
        .\Effects\ColorZoomBlur.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\CompoGrids.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\Compotool.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\System.Threading.Tasks.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Effects\ContentAwareFill.dll, version=1.4.4.0
        .\Effects\StringAndPin.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Contour.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\CopyAlpha.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Stitch.dll, version=4.0.4642.26808
        .\Effects\ComputeShaderEffects.dll, version=3.2.0.0
        .\Effects\SharpDX.Direct3D11.dll, version=4.2.0
        .\Effects\SharpDX.dll, version=4.2.0
        .\Effects\Cuboids.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\System.IO.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Effects\CycleHSV.dll, version=1.0.4909.35068
        .\Effects\SharpDX.D3DCompiler.dll, version=4.2.0
        .\Effects\CreativeTextPro.dll, version=1.1.7358.34307
        .\Effects\Diagonal Lines.dll, version=1.0.4800.36619
        .\Effects\DirectionalBlur.dll, version=0.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Displacement.dll, version=1.3.5.0
        .\Effects\DirectionalBlur.resources.dll, version=0.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Stars.dll, version=2.0.0.0
        .\Effects\DispMap.dll, version=2.0.4919.36181
        .\Effects\DistortingMirror.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Donut.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\dpyColorBalance+.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\Effects\dpyColorBalance.dll, version=1.1.4330.37850
        .\Effects\Dimensions.dll, version=1.3.6826.38472
        .\Effects\DistortThis.dll, version=2.9.0.0
        .\Effects\DragFrom.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\StarGlow.dll, version=1.3.5.0
        .\Effects\DuotoneGradientMap.dll, version=1.0.7487.40422
        .\Effects\Dryad.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\DraganEffect.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\Effects\DynamicContrast.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\Effects\EarthsAndGreys.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\SquirkleWarp.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Echo.dll, version=1.0.3932.34324
        .\Effects\EdgeFader.dll, version=5.3.5.0
        .\Effects\Squirkle.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\EliminateDarkLight.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\Effects\Emboss+.dll, version=1.2.1.0
        .\Effects\Droste.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\DrawingTool.dll, version=1.0.0.2
        .\Effects\Equirectangular Viewer.dll, version=1.0.0.42271
        .\Effects\Erode.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\ExpandColor.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\ExtendBorder.dll, version=1.3.0.0
        .\Effects\EOEffects.dll, version=1.10.16.12
        .\Effects\Eyeshine.dll, version=1.0.3700.25905
        .\Effects\FibonacciFill.dll, version=1.1.6139.28851
        .\Effects\Film.dll, version=4.0.4642.26607
        .\Effects\Edge Shader.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\DynamicDraw\DynamicDraw.dll, version=3.0.0
        .\Effects\FindEdges.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\Fisheye.dll, version=2.2.5533.12794
        .\Effects\FillPalette.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Flourish.dll, version=1.0.3.0
        .\Effects\Facet.dll, version=1.0.3.0
        .\Effects\FractalAttractor.dll, version=1.3.5.0
        .\Effects\Frame.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\SpotCenter.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\FSPost.dll, version=1.0.4913.8979
        .\Effects\FurBlur.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll, version=4.2.5691.27401
        .\Effects\Gears.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\FractalFern.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\Galaxy Transformation.dll, version=1.0.7267.41850
        .\Effects\Sponge.dll, version=1.3.1.0
        .\Effects\FractalTree.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\Glass_Blur.dll, version=1.1.7212.26179
        .\Effects\Frames.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Gossamer.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\Gradient Bars.dll, version=4.0.5152.23084
        .\Effects\Gradient Blocks.dll, version=4.0.4642.26658
        .\Effects\Flip.dll, version=4.6.7358.36953
        .\Effects\Gradient Grid.dll, version=4.0.6436.36068
        .\Effects\GradientMap.dll, version=1.1.7440.15108
        .\Effects\GradientsGalore.dll, version=1.0.5.0
        .\Effects\Grain.dll, version=1.0.3854.25523
        .\Effects\GraphPaper.dll, version=2.1.0.0
        .\Effects\GridCheckerboard.dll, version=4.5.6828.36789
        .\Effects\GridMaker.dll, version=5.2.5.0
        .\Effects\GradientBlur.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Grow.dll, version=1.0.7.0
        .\Effects\Gen96Colors.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\Highlight.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Gravity.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Invert_Anything.dll, version=1.0.7213.37760
        .\Effects\Grid Warp.dll, version=4.0.6544.34496
        .\Effects\Splatter.dll, version=4.0.5873.25083
        .\Effects\IsolateChannel.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Splashes.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Image Modulo Toolkit.dll, version=1.0.7587.35621
        .\Effects\SpiroShapes.dll, version=2.2.5.0
        .\Effects\JuliaPlus.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Jitter.dll, version=4.0.4642.26986
        .\Effects\Gmic.dll, version=2.9.9.0
        .\Effects\SpiroGraph.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\KaleidoGen.dll, version=1.3.5.0
        .\Effects\HexaGrid.dll, version=4.1.0.0
        .\Effects\Helix.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Kill Color Keeper.dll, version=1.0.6641.13453
        .\Effects\KlumpNoiz.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\HilbertCurve.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\Kuwahara.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Kaleidoscope.dll, version=1.6.1.0
        .\Effects\Layer Cake.dll, version=1.0.4911.8147
        .\Effects\Lightning2.dll, version=1.0.3863.37863
        .\Effects\Line Tracer.dll, version=1.0.4911.29141
        .\Effects\LightRays.dll, version=2.1.5.0
        .\Effects\LinesGrid.dll, version=1.2.1.0
        .\Effects\Linocut.dll, version=1.1.1.0
        .\Effects\Lyapunov Fractal.dll, version=1.0.7911.40444
        .\Effects\Lightning.dll, version=1.1.3896.32593
        .\Effects\Magnifier.dll, version=1.3.5.0
        .\Effects\Majority.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\LocalContrast.dll, version=3.0.0.0
        .\Effects\IntensityRGB.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\SpiritLevel.Effect.dll, version=1.0.0.40
        .\Effects\MeasureSelection.dll, version=1.5.0.0
        .\Effects\Liquify.dll, version=4.0.5873.25113
        .\Effects\MarkupRenderer.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\MathLaTex.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\MemeMaker.dll, version=4.5.6828.38061
        .\Effects\Melting.dll, version=1.3.0.0
        .\Effects\Metallize.dll, version=1.2.4415.32969
        .\Effects\Mise En Abyme.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\Moire.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\MotionSharpen.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\ModifyChannels.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\MoveSeams.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\MultiSpline.dll, version=1.0.4.0
        .\Effects\MultiThreshold.dll, version=1.1.4330.38982
        .\Effects\Nebulous.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\NeonEdges.dll, version=1.2.1.0
        .\Effects\NewtonFractal.dll, version=2.2.5.0
        .\Effects\MultiColorGradient.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\NoiseBleach.dll, version=1.0.4909.35542
        .\Effects\NoiseChoice.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Object2Colour.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\MakePalette.dll, version=1.0.7740.39799
        .\Effects\ObjectBevel.dll, version=1.0.6.0
        .\Effects\Objectedge.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\ObjectShadowPro.dll, version=1.0.7421.614
        .\Effects\Oblique.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Offset Shadow.dll, version=1.0.4247.30184
        .\Effects\Offset.dll, version=1.0.4914.19410
        .\Effects\ListOfPalettes.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\OilPaintingPlus.dll, version=4.6.7358.38406
        .\Effects\Olden.dll, version=1.5.0.0
        .\Effects\OldFeather.dll, version=2.3.4315.37038
        .\Effects\Outline Object.dll, version=4.0.4642.26954
        .\Effects\Outline.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\OutlinedGradientText.dll, version=1.2.0.0
        .\Effects\Overblur.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Organigram.dll, version=1.3.7756.29888
        .\Effects\Overliner.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Override HSV.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\PageCurl.dll, version=1.5.5.0
        .\Effects\Paneling.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Paste Warp Plus.dll, version=1.1.0.0
        .\Effects\PasteFill.dll, version=2.0.0.0
        .\Effects\PerlinTexture.dll, version=2.2.5.0
        .\Effects\perlinwaves.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Perspective.dll, version=2.1.4415.36116
        .\Effects\perlin_noise.dll, version=1.1.7172.28890
        .\Effects\Pixelate+.dll, version=4.0.4642.26940
        .\Effects\ParallelLines.Effect.dll, version=1.6.0.575
        .\Effects\PointWarpEffect.dll, version=1.2.5709.42172
        .\Effects\Polar.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\PolaroidFrame.dll, version=1.2.6565.30489
        .\Effects\PasteFromClipboard.dll, version=2.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Polygon Tool.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Poster.dll, version=1.0.2.0
        .\Effects\PrinterPlus.dll, version=1.5.0.0
        .\Effects\Polygones.dll, version=1.3.5.0
        .\Effects\PlugInData.dll, version=1.4.0.0
        .\Effects\Psychocolour.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\pxEexpansion.dll, version=1.0.4437.36287
        .\Effects\QuadrilateralCorrection.dll, version=1.3.0.0
        .\Effects\Radialcolors.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\PolyGlitch.Effects.dll, version=1.4.0.0
        .\Effects\Rainbowify.dll, version=1.0.7876.29048
        .\Effects\RainbowTwist.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\PrintIt.Effect.dll, version=0.9.0.1162
        .\Effects\Random Gradient Bars.dll, version=1.0.7838.34452
        .\Effects\Random Effect.dll, version=4.0.4642.26928
        .\Effects\Random Rectangle Division.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Random Shape Fill.dll, version=4.0.4642.26910
        .\Effects\RandomLines.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\RandomMaze1.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\RandomMaze2.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\PSFilterPdn.dll, version=1.0.8.2
        .\Effects\RecolorGray.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\SpiralText.dll, version=1.4.4415.32775
        .\Effects\RecolourChoice.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\Spiral.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\SpeechBubble.dll, version=2.1.4445.42029
        .\Effects\Sparkles.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Smudge.dll, version=4.0.5873.25097
        .\Effects\SmoothNoise.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\Slinky.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\SlightEdgeBoost.dll, version=1.5.7467.22643
        .\Effects\SinWaves.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Sharpen+.dll, version=4.0.0.0
        .\System.Xml.XDocument.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Private.Xml.Linq.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.IO.Compression.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Effects\Shapes.dll, version=1.6.5.0
        .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Effects\ShadowHighlight.dll, version=3.0.0.0
        .\Effects\ShadowEffect.dll, version=1.3.0.23429
        .\System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\Effects\RedEyeQuickFix.dll, version=1.1.3161.39688
        .\Effects\Self Spiral.dll, version=1.0.7263.1666
        .\Effects\RegularNoise.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\Selection2Clear.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\RemoveTransparency.dll, version=1.0.0.0
        .\Effects\ReplaceColors.dll, version=1.1.5767.26297
        .\Effects\Reticulation.dll, version=1.4.1.0
        .\Effects\SeamlessTextureMaker.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\ReverseColors.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\ScriptLab.dll, version=4.2.7616.26525
        .\Effects\ReverseFisheye.dll, version=1.0.5146.26176
        .\Effects\ReverseFisheye35.dll, version=1.0.5146.25956
        .\Effects\ScratchArt.dll, version=1.2.1.0
        .\Effects\Rosaces.dll, version=1.2.5.0
        .\Effects\RotateText.dll, version=1.1.4415.32628
        .\Effects\RotateTextSUI.dll, version=1.1.4415.32713
        .\Effects\Scintillate.dll, version=1.0.1.0
        .\Effects\SaveForWebRIOT.dll, version=1.0.8.0
        .\Effects\Rotate_Zoom+.dll, version=1.11.5237.17779
        .\Effects\SaturationRGB.dll, version=1.2.1.0
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\comdlg32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\netprofm.dll, version=10.0.19041.906 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\npmproxy.dll, version=10.0.19041.906 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll, version=10.0.19041.610 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\prnms003.inf_x86_360f6f3a7c4b3433\I386\PrintConfig.dll, version=10.0.19041.906 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\prntvpt.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll, version=6.30.19041.1081
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll, version=11.00.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll, version=11.00.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\Windows\System32\srvcli.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\Windows\System32\netutils.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\Windows\System32\jscript.dll, version=5.812.10240.16384
        .\Effects\System.Management.dll, version=5.0.20.51904
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiutils.dll, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll, version=10.0.19041.1081 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\wminet_utils.dll, version=4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ucrtbase_clr0400.dll, version=14.10.25028.0 built by: VCTOOLSD15RTM
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140_CLR0400.dll, version=14.10.25028.0 built by: VCTOOLSD15RTM
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll, version=10.0.19041.1320 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll, version=10.0.19041.1320 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ntprint.inf_x86_c62e9f8067f98247\I386\mxdwdrv.dll, version=10.0.19041.906 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XmlLite.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\Windows\System32\PrintWorkflowProxy.dll, version=10.0.19041.388 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\opcservices.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xpsservices.dll, version=10.0.19041.1052 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        .\System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Reflection.Emit.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        .\System.Reflection.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
        C:\WINDOWS\System32\setupapi.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1288 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll, version=10.0.19041.1151 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, BoltBait said:

Did you try the DLL linked by @Rle above?

Yeah, this dll seems to work fine. 4.3.2 works without an issue but versions >= 4.3.3 still fail. For some reason these versions open the "Request DPI value' dialog OnShown of the printit dialog and crash on closing this dialog because of a missing a key. There maybe an old error in the internal logic of the plugin which triggers now this issue.

• Like 1

midoras signature.gif