Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

• 2 weeks later...

First new image for quite a while - House of Dreams.

Based on this Photoshop tut . The biggest challenge was getting the house behind the trees. I tried several different methods before finally stumbling across the answer by accident (as usual!). It was xmario`s Cut Colour plugin that came to the rescue when I clicked on that one instead of the one intended. Using this I found I could remove the mist and just leave the trees which was what had been the stumbling block up to that point.

The bats I added are from a set of brushes I downloaded.

Enjoy.

Edited by Goonfella
  • Upvote 1

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Oh......my.......gosh, Goon! 

What a fantastic image! Everything about it screams perfection. I can definitely see all the time and effort that went into it. Looks like you sneaked behind the bushes and took a photo. Wow!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Seerose, of course it`s up for rent - 50 batsbrains a week should do it.  ;)

Glad you like the image.

Thanks Remake. Nice to surprise you. :)

Glad you think so Barbie. I thought it would make it a bit more interesting with another shady figure added in the background and seems to have worked to draw the eye right in. The mist was already in the stock image of the forest so I can`t take credit for creating that but thanks anyway. ;)

Yay - I found you without all that horrid spam all over the place :lightning: .

Fabulous manipulation in this House of Screams (kind of Welshy-like) and you did a wonderful rendition of that tutorial, which I'll give a try when I can.  Great tip on the Plugin too - duly noted.

Happy PDNing for 2015 neon-happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...

First new image of the year. Thought I would try a Nebula. The idea was to try to create a similar kind of image you get from the Hubble Space Telescope and originally it was just going to be the Nebula on its own but I added a couple of planets to make it a bit more interesting and liked how they looked.

Hope you like it.

• Upvote 1

First new image of the year. Thought I would try a Nebula. T he idea was to try to create a similar kind of image you get from the Hubble Space Telescope and originally it was just going to be the Nebula on its own but I added a couple of planets to make it a bit more interesting and liked how they looked.

Hope you like it.

O.. yes. I like the image "Nebula". Beautifully presented and there is very magical. Thank you.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thanks very much for the nice comments. Always appreciated.

Red I like your comment - short,and straight to the point. :)

Thanks Helen but in comparison to the nebula images on Google I think mine is some way off. I do try my best though. ;)

Nice to know you like the image Seerose. I think space is magical . Imagine being able to travel the stars to see these things close up. ;)

Edited by Goonfella