Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

After much experimenting I have managed to animate my amplifier. Many thanks to Midora,Racerx and Pixey for her tut.
Could not have done it without you guys. ;):beer:

Made a few adjustments and slowed down the needles a bit. All ready for some Queen. :music: :music: :music:B)

Edited by Goonfella
  • Upvote 1

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Well many many thanks to racerx . He has added We Are The Champions by Queen as a soundtrack to the amplifier. It`s just a shame I can`t share it with you all due to copyright issues.

Once again, thanks racerx for adding the finishing touch to a great project. B):beer::music: :music:

No problem...

If you don't mind, I may do a tutorial using your Amplifier. It will be a tutorial on generating wave forms from music. The tutorial will involve using Aviutl, but if there is interest, I'll post a link here.

Plane_Sig2.gif

New image called Nebulous. I found this great website called Neonflames which lets you create your own nebulae. The results are amazing so
I created this image just to give a rough idea of what you can do.

It has been worked on in PDN afterwards. I desaturated it and added my own colouring and stars but the actual nebula was made using this website.

I think I will be using it for my spacescapes in future

New image called Nebulous. I found this great website called Neonflames which lets you create your own nebulae. The results are amazing so

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/6291-the-sanctuary/?p=415731 ;)

Truly a gorgeous image Goony!

I spent the WHOLE weekend trawling the forum looking for that link @EER - as I just knew it was the same one you'd posted way-back-when :P

Great piece @Gooney :lightning:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. Glad you all liked it. :)

EER  -  never realized you had already posted the link some time ago. Oh well it can be found in two places now.  ;) 

I must explore more of the different settings to see what kind of results I get. It really is a handy website.

Yes! "Awesome, I love getting points! derisive.gif"  Unfortunately, every day more than 5 points, this is consumed very quickly. 

Edited by Seerose

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png