Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

@Topezia---I can just smell the breakfast :)

@Oma---Brilliant Underwater scene :)

----------------

Two planets now:

th_BlueMarble.png th_RedPlanet.png

I just realized the blue planet kinda looks like Google Earth's logo....

After giving a quick look at her desktop icons: Naaah, yours is better!

(goes back to play with google earth flight simulator crashing an other airplane on landing :lol: )

:shock: worldnewser, you continue to amaze me with your ability to produce spacescapes and planets. You've created some amazing textures on those planets, and i especially like the blue one more, but the orange one is also incredible. I don't think it would pass of as Mars yet as its a little too saturated and bright.

However, on both planets, there are a few stray pixels around the edges which need cleaning :mrgreen: .

Some iPod nano's:

First iPod nano in PDN:

iPodnano.png

Then i added some headphones :D :

iPodnanofull.png

It was all done in PDN, but i used these images for reference: [link1] [link2]

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@Topezia---Thanks for the feedback. And yes, I crash planes in Google Earth daily :lol:

@LFC4EVER---Thanks for the tips :) I like the iPods you've got there. Nice work

-----------------------------------

I thought I was done with space-themed stuff for awhile, but I just found out that today is NASA's 50th Anniversary :) More info in my gallery...:

th_CSM.png

I probably won't be posting in this image umbrella for awhile. I'll probably be in abstract images for the next few weeks :wink:

some clouds, i think this goes here? :oops: some play with clouds and gif

th_clouds.gif

Aaaaaagh! My eyes! That's a bit too fast, it is good but you should slow it down a bit!

@Topezia---Thanks for the feedback. And yes, I crash planes in Google Earth daily :lol:

:lol: What's your fav crashing plane/airport?

Ok, I'm not certain whether "Caricatures" would fall under realistic or abstract..........But it started out as a realistic piece so I'm just going to put it in here.

th_WorkCaricature.png

That's how I look every school evening doing my homework when I get home. I think there are only three misleading things about this image: 1)My hair is usually cut shorter due to school rule restriction, but if I had my hair the way it used to be, it'd look like this 2)The paper stack perspective seems wrong [but its on the top layer of the desk, whereas the books are below that layer of desk. Think about the desk as a sort of "stair stack"] 3) I'm right-handed....

Ok, I'm not certain whether "Caricatures" would fall under realistic or abstract..........But it started out as a realistic piece so I'm just going to put it in here.

th_WorkCaricature.png

That's how I look every school evening doing my homework when I get home. I think there are only three misleading things about this image: 1)My hair is usually cut shorter due to school rule restriction, but if I had my hair the way it used to be, it'd look like this 2)The paper stack perspective seems wrong [but its on the top layer of the desk, whereas the books are below that layer of desk. Think about the desk as a sort of "stair stack"] 3) I'm right-handed....

Yes there is something weird about the paper stack perspective (may be it needs a bit of rotation/inclination in the opposite direction, just a guess) but overall: how sweet!

b.t.w. Hope the real you has got shoulders, cause the guy there apparently have none lol :wink:

Ciao

worldnewser I love the caricature and given that it is a caricature, I think the perspective works okay. Sorry if you have to wear a tie to school. Bummer!

My daughter and her family moved last week. This was done for her for the fun of it. 'Moving Made Easier'. What is easy about moving?

collageAsz.png

edit: Just occured to me that I should have put this in photo-manipulation. That seems to be the kind of day I am having. Guess I stayed up too late working on this picture.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

This looks realistic to me, so I'm posting it here. Yes, it is an interface, but I was recreating something that already existed. Therefore, I was making something look realistic.

I got bored in PdN and made part of the slider part from the iPhone and iPod touch UI. I think it looks pretty cool. I know it's missing some stuff (like the slider arrow), but it would still be cool to attach this to the bottom of Olli's PdN touch or something.

animation.png

EDIT: Thankfully, I've only moved once when I was little. So, I don't know about all of the difficulties and troubles of moving. Looks crazy!! Great collage!

drew-10.png

worldnewser I love the caricature and given that it is a caricature, I think the perspective works okay. Sorry if you have to wear a tie to school. Bummer!

My daughter and her family moved last week. This was done for her for the fun of it. 'Moving Made Easier'. What is easy about moving?

th_collageAsz.png

edit: Just occured to me that I should have put this in photo-manipulation. That seems to be the kind of day I am having. Guess I stayed up too late working on this picture.

Lol, I like the image manipulation and look at the dumbfounded expressions of cats being moved! b.t.w. there's a weird resemblance between my Aziz :Down:

aziz.png

and the guy there in the upper side of the truck :lol:

Ciao

This is something I have been working on the past 2 days.

I have been posting my progress in my gallery but wasn't happy enough with it to post here till now.

She is coming along a little at a time.

workon2.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

This is a very nice portret, but the shadows of her face aren't very visible.

Here's my try at making some ice :mrgreen: cubes:

icecubes2.png

They didn't turn out as i wanted but i still like them.

That is amazing, yes the icecubes are extremely realistic. :shock: :shock: :shock: