Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

@Oma--I like "Inner Peace" It's got a soft feeling to it. I see the bird btw :)

@welshblue---Nice abstract. I like the color scheme

------------

I know it sorta looks like a mess, but it also looks interesting. In fact, I think that I could make custom brushes from some parts of this piece:

black.png

It's a (distorted+blending modes) offshoot from my original water texture, posted in the Realistic Images Umbrella :)

@arcane_depiction welcome to the forums, see you've been rooting around the tut section. That is definitely the best way to learn.

I like your rose, you've done a fine job on it. Personally I tend to favour softer colors but that's my choice and perhaps not yours. Anyways as I said welcome and I hope to see some more fine art work from you soon.

ciao OMA

so here is my abstract for the night ..... we seem to be on a polar inversion kick lately, Rick must just be gritting his teeth, but I just had to add one as well. I love Polar inversion.

this is the Thumb.

th_fantasy1.png

larger version on my DA Gallery . and also my Paint.Net Gallery on page 7""

links are below my sig

@arcane_depiction welcome to the forums, see you've been rooting around the tut section. That is definitely the best way to learn.

I like your rose, you've done a fine job on it. Personally I tend to favour softer colors but that's my choice and perhaps not yours. Anyways as I said welcome and I hope to see some more fine art work from you soon.

ciao OMA

Thankies much OMA, I really appreciate the compliment and especially the welcome.

I've been surfing around the tut section for quite some time.. and a PDN user for a little over a year.. *not a hardxcore user* but a user none the less..

Just now getting to making my profile and such. :3

I like your suggestion but I had already taken that into consideration.. I'm one for how you say.. WABAM! type of photos.. things that stick out..

but i still do like things that don't stick out in colour like that as well. just this.. for what I was going for.. needed it. :3

and You shall.. I have plenty more to post on here.. :3

@MasterJocke: Welcome to the forum, nice picture a bit too small, though.

@welshblue: Really really cool!

@worldnewser & @arcane_depiction I like your images

And @Oma: glad you restarted posting your abstracts of the night! :D

Ciao ciao

Contribution to OMA

You rock!

Normally i only do minimalism but i've done this for you ;)

in your favorite Umbrella :)

OMA.png

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.