The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@Teo: I like it, the shading is real good.

@AWF: Looks good but that is a lot of stars, there is a good tut for making stars in the tuts section.

Here is part of a template i'm making:

templatepng.png

It's the first one I've ever made and It's no where near finished.

Damn, I just looked at the window and the suns up so I guess it bed time :P

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

@Teo: I like it, the shading is real good.

@AWF: Looks good but that is a lot of stars, there is a good tut for making stars in the tuts section.

Here is part of a template i'm making:

templatepng.png

It's the first one I've ever made and It's no where near finished.

Damn, I just looked at the window and the suns up so I guess it bed time :P

Very very nice! Also, the space scene is far from done, that was something I threw together, I am playing with all the effects to try and make it better =D

The lightning was drawn freehand on its own layer (line tool, flood fill, transparancy, etc.)

The flair was drawn with lots of Gaus blurs.

The entire picture was drawn full screen, then at the end it was resized down to ~100x100

well it's a cool av. I guess you should use it :D

sig6rj3.png

I see where you got your inspiration :)

?

Oh about hidden mickeys, I found most of them in the film "Lion King 1/2 (in portugal it is called "Lion King 3" o.O) There was a game where we had to see the film again and find the mickeys.

EDIT: In the wikipedia they could show where were the hidden mickeys in all films... x_x

sig6rj3.png

Here is something I made, very simple, obviously, but the idea came to me and I thought it was funny. I hope you understand the little joke.

(Just so you know, it's kind of insulting to Macintosh, so if you are a Mac fan, look away now)

billgateszo7.gif

well I don't understand the joke... o.O

sig6rj3.png

It's insulting Macintosh, because it's saying that a PC minus Bill Gates equalls a Mac, and then it says at the bottom that without Bill Gates, the computer is nothing. I guess it should say the PC is nothing. Well, if you put it together, It is saying that the Mac is nothing. You are right, it's stupid. Maybe I'll remove it.

Hey!!!

Sig edited by Rick: Picture is way too big. Please fix.

Here is something I made, very simple, obviously, but the idea came to me and I thought it was funny. I hope you understand the little joke.

(Just so you know, it's kind of insulting to Macintosh, so if you are a Mac fan, look away now)

billgateszo7.gif

Better image quality, turn on antialiasing and find a picture that is actually bill gates and then you are all set 8)