The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@Picc84:

That's bad =/ but a draw is always a draw even if you aren't the best at drawing there are some tuturials that can help ya a lot on the net......every one can draw....the difference is betwen the ones that like to draw and d it regulary, the ones that don't draw because think draw is for idiot kids and finnaly the ones that would like to braw better but think they wont be able to.....

all you need is free your hand and beggin trying....in the beggining it will be bad...but you'll improve it.....(btw it depends a lot about how you see things....and the details you get at looking at something...try at looking at an object for 5 min and try to get a lot of detais of it.....you'll see that you missed a lot from the original one.....as you'll see that if you repeat it again it will be better and better......so....search a lot for images and take details from it^^)

@Lil_AzZa:

i like it =) there arent lines....but at the same time everything is well defined =) (could you show us the original one?

PS: Sorry if i writted a lot =/ sometimes it happens =/

bannercodeah7.png

Hello. I am new here. I was unable to find a treed for new members to introduce themselves, so I will do it here.

I have been using paint.NET for some months now to make drawings.

I decided to join this forum to learn some more.

And, well, here is one of my creations:

station4320060814183301h1if8.gif

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

I made a screen capture from TV. Then I work from that. Many Simpsons fans do it.

Another thing I hope to do, by joining this forum, is getting some inspiration to do more then just copying from screen captures.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Nice focal blur boltbait! (Although I would suggest a two-pass type thing) It's cool.

Thanks. Actually, I did it in 3 passes. Part was done at 3, just below that at 2, and below that at 1.

It didn't turn out as I wanted. But, I have an idea that may make it better next time.