The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Awsome work Rick!

I made a few changes to fit my style...

pdnlogo_edited.png

...there's still a bit more I want to do to it. After that, I'm going to make it my PdN icon.

Any chance we can have a look at that .pdn?

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

It's not that I prefer one over the other... I just wanted it to reflect my mood. It's Summer, I'm right on the Texas coast where our average tempature is 85... year-round, and we have 350 miles of beach that runs from Port Aransas to South Padre Island.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

The icon isn't finalized. I'd prefer the island motif as well, since it has worked quite well for v2.64 and before. The picture from Snoqualmie Pass was just the first one I found that worked well and that I had the rights for. I took the picture myself, just like I took the picture I used for my sig. Then I ran it through Oil Painting. I've got quite some time before 3.0 is released to finalize what the icon and logo will look like.

As for the PDN ... nah not right now, it's not finalized. And it's not that big: consider that even if there are 20 layers, most of those pixels are transparent. Which means they're just zeros. And lots of zeros compress quite well. Each PDN is 6 MB on average, so about 18 MB total.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Now I notice you are from Corpus Christi. I went down 'round there while it was 70 and people said it was a cold spell. And not to get too off topic, is that part of your version of the icon from the windows desktop image? It looks oddly familiar.

@Rick: Just a guess from 400MB memory. Hooray for modern compression methods.

~~

@Rick: To say your image worked "well" is an understatement. The contrast is perfect which keeps the image easily recognizable when scaled down. As for the .pdn... understood.

@Illnab1024: I came across that image while googleing.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

Hi people!

I cant look at many images cos my internet is going really slow cos I am downloading Linux (it's going to be my 3rd version, lol)!

I just made a logo for a game that I am working on that is like Mario & Luigi games! It's called Ethan & Andy: Off The Wall!

Here it is:

ea3jk.gif

pdnsig1dn.png

Hi people!

I cant look at many images cos my internet is going really slow cos I am downloading Linux (it's going to be my 3rd version, lol)!

I just made a logo for a game that I am working on that is like Mario & Luigi games! It's called Ethan & Andy: Off The Wall!

Here it is:

ea3jk.gif

If you did some anti-aliasing of the words it would be even better.

If you're not into numbers, call me Chris!