The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@sten

I use gamemaker,i just started, but i'am dieing to got rpgmaker but dont you have to pay? the one i had was only a 30 free trial

Yes, RPGMaker is afaik with costs. Anyway: Program your own games from scratch! It ain't that hard, once you did one. And it really is much more fun, than being restricted by such game makinge programs! :D

At least one thing in this post that is about Paint.NET (though it still isn't on topic :roll:): I had ideas for two plugins I might write: one that generates an ascii pic file out of the current picture and one that slightly varies an image so it can hold information (encrypted files) which can only be regained if you have the original pic (already wrote some libs for this thingy).

@sten

I use gamemaker,i just started, but i'am dieing to got rpgmaker but dont you have to pay? the one i had was only a 30 free trial

Yes, RPGMaker is afaik with costs. Anyway: Program your own games from scratch! It ain't that hard, once you did one. And it really is much more fun, than being restricted by such game makinge programs! :D

At least one thing in this post that is about Paint.NET (though it still isn't on topic :roll:): I had ideas for two plugins I might write: one that generates an ascii pic file out of the current picture and one that slightly varies an image so it can hold information (encrypted files) which can only be regained if you have the original pic (already wrote some libs for this thingy).

No it isn't. It's free. http://www.crankeye.com/index.php?page=downloads

Go to this site and download the Rpg Maker XP Postailty Knights Edition Enhanced. It's free...

sig6rj3.png

OMG! i have game maker registered and RPG maker postality knights edition too! that doesnt cost anything!!! i also got the normal RPG maker trial so i could get the help file!

pdnsig1dn.png

Something I've been toying with:

pdn30logo_small.png

Reasons for wanting a new logo:

* Change is good, and refreshing

* We only have our current icon at up to 128x128. With a new one designed from scratch (by me!) we have it at up to 2048x2048. This makes it easy to provide a 256x256 icon for Windows Vista, and to publish higher resolution logos.

* It's fun

And yeah the thing was done entirely in Paint.NET ... a mix between 2.6x and 3.0. The latter has better text rendering.

better text rendering? whooray!!! when you write an "a" in Arial in 72 size it looks like it isn't anti-aliasing. (this happens with other letters too)

sig6rj3.png